Spurs v Pompey tomorrow

Edmonton Saint

Thought I'd read this.

Look mate, with all due respect, there's far too much going on with us to really get bogged down in worrying about the antics at ANY other club!

I hate Lowe et al with far more passion at this moment in time.

Maybe* tomorrow, after a sleep, I'll hate them even more!

EDIT: *No maybe about it!

Am I the only one here who actually hopes that Portsmouth win tomorrow and leave old saggy face rooted to the bottom of the premier league? God I hate Redknapp with a passion.

Just about hope Spurs win but can understand how you feel. Would be great to see both go down, not that we'll be around to play either of them though.

I would rather see the Skates win.

I despise Redkn*pp that much. It goes beyond club rivalry, I just want to see that scumball get found out for what he really is.

Besides, the Skates are screwed long term anyhow, they cannot sustain top flight football for much longer.

Thought I'd read this.

Look mate, with all due respect, there's far too much going on with us to really get bogged down in worrying about the antics at ANY other club!

I hate Lowe et al with far more passion at this moment in time.

Maybe* tomorrow, after a sleep, I'll hate them even more!

EDIT: *No maybe about it!

Yes true, but in times of crisis its often nice to laugh at others who's fortunes are not what they would expect!

The Guardian football podcast were discussing this the other day, apparently there could be big trubs in north London tomorrow for this game. The Victoria line is closed so the only way to get to White Hart Lane is on the overground train so everyone will be channeled through Liverpool Street which is a big open concourse with bars along the top. When the game was scheduled there wasn't much ill feeling between the clubs but since then you've had Defoe, Redknapp and the Campbell chants. Could get prawper nawty.

I hate Redknapp more than I hate the Skates, I hope they both go down but if it had to be one I would choose Spuds. Redknapp is such a ****, his rant last week about how it couldn't all be the managers fault wound me up. He wasn't saying that after they went on a decent run the other week.

He is a ****.

If we are going down then I'd like to see Spurs relegated, I'd expect them to sack 'Arry, and probably walk the Championship, whilst Pompey could get relegated the following season after having the most miserable season to meet us when we come back with loads of new monay and trounce them home and away, ending with us going up as champions and them dissapearing forever.

I don't care about Spurs at all. Can't stand the saggy faced c**t who manages them, and couldn't stand him when he managed us. But don't care about Spurs. So though I hope they beat the Skates.

Though I don't think the skates will go down as I think they will sign a few this month. I am not convinced their financial situation is as bad as the press have led us to believe

I would rather see the Skates win.

I despise Redkn*pp that much. It goes beyond club rivalry, I just want to see that scumball get found out for what he really is.

Besides, the Skates are screwed long term anyhow, they cannot sustain top flight football for much longer.

As much as it pains me to say it, I agree entirely with this, so I'd rather Pompey win today.

I'll be rooting for Pompey! I hate Spurs more than Saints. In fact my heart has warmed (it must be an ageing thing?) i've come to feel sorry for the Saints. Still remember it's all just a cycle, you've gotta bear the Lowe's to enjoy the highs! :)

Thing is my dislike for skates is more than my dislike for Redknapp.

Really would like Skates to take the drop,but i sincerely doubt that will happen...this season.

Spurs as a club i dont give a rats ass about.

Probably because i live in very close proximity to Portsmouth and have to work with them all day and my mates are Skates,and i have had to take enough shyte from them recently.

It's a strange feeling, watching a match and wanting the Skates to win.

Careful mate. During the buildup to last years FA cup final I said on here that I would rather see a team from my home county win it than a team from a different country, and you would not believe some of the abuse that was aimed in my direction as a result.

Careful mate. During the buildup to last years FA cup final I said on here that I would rather see a team from my home county win it than a team from a different country, and you would not believe some of the abuse that was aimed in my direction as a result.

And quite rightly so.