The first ever SWF luncheon thread

Master Bates

The fact that I've woken up late, cannot be arsed to cook, and don't start work until half 5, probably means that I'll be paying a visit to the drive thru McDonalds in Staines. If laziness and sloth were a crime, I'd be getting "the chair".

The fact that I've woken up late, cannot be arsed to cook, and don't start work until half 5, probably means that I'll be paying a visit to the drive thru McDonalds in Staines. If laziness and sloth were a crime, I'd be getting "the chair".

McDonalds, Staines......................... mmm.......................

McDonalds, Staines......................... mmm.......................

Yes, I live in a haven of lovely places.

MB, as soon as my cheque clears and I become a paid up member, I expect to see some real girls! :-D I will of course be your slave for a week if I get them.

Yes, I live in a haven of lovely places.

MB, as soon as my cheque clears and I become a paid up member, I expect to see some real girls! :-D I will of course be your slave for a week if I get them.

Yup, give it a week to see who pays the £5 then i'll need to sort my lists out to delete those who haven't subscribed etc.

Says the Pompey fan posting on a Saints forum she had to pay £5 for!

You are infact a Saints fan aren't you?

Admit it.

Yes, you found me out.

Despite me sharing a ST with my brother, going to the semi & final and also the Charity Shield game.

I'm gutted. Can I have a refund please ?

Yes, you found me out.

Despite me sharing a ST with my brother, going to the semi & final and also the Charity Shield game.

I'm gutted. Can I have a refund please ?

Refunds not allowed. Did you not read the T&C's??? :cool:

I would ask why you (as a skate) are posting on a Saints forum then and not a Skate forum, but its clearly because the majority of Skates cannot read or write making a tinternet Skate forum pretty redendant.

Refunds not allowed. Did you not read the T&C's??? :cool:

I would ask why you (as a skate) are posting on a Saints forum then and not a Skate forum, but its clearly because the majority of Skates cannot read or write making a tinternet Skate forum pretty redendant.

I'm sure you've asked me before. Don't make me repeat myself or I'll walk down to your house & throw stones at your window.