Just got a PS3....

saint_stevo

My PS3 has stopped connecting to the internet now, stupid bloody thing.

There's nothing wrong with the connection, the PS3 just can't find the router. It worked before - the PS3 is in the room directly above the router. Anyone got any ideas?

Edited by Saint_clark

I played the demo of that, graphics and gameplay seemed awesome, but that little girl covered in blood put me right off it. Scared the sh*t out of me :(

Yeah. Possibly the most "atmospheric" & spooky game I've ever played. Mind you - that's exactly the sort of game I love playing! It's like going back several years in time to the PS1 and such great games as the original Silent Hill, Resident Evil 1 & 2 and even Alone in the Dark for the PC. All fabulous games & very eerie - and all right up my street.

Funny - 'cos my favourite genre of movie is horror. There's a theme developing here somewhere...

oo-er. :D

Yeah. Possibly the most "atmospheric" & spooky game I've ever played. Mind you - that's exactly the sort of game I love playing! It's like going back several years in time to the PS1 and such great games as the original Silent Hill, Resident Evil 1 & 2 and even Alone in the Dark for the PC. All fabulous games & very eerie - and all right up my street.

Funny - 'cos my favourite genre of movie is horror. There's a theme developing here somewhere...

oo-er. :D

I'm exactly the same, and I probably would get it - but the video at the end of the demo showed about 1000 different "magic" things (whatever they are) that you can shoot out of your hand.

• 4 weeks later...
How do i connect my PS3 to my laptop ??

Tried searching for a/ Media servers on PS3 menu

b/ Wireless devices on laptop (i have Vista)

When i did it, it was nothing short of a nightmare. Took me a long time to get it sorted. For me my problem was that in the services part of windows my "UPNP Device Host" was on stopped, as was "Media Sharing Network Device". I restarted them and put their start up to "automatic" and the thing then worked!

There are a few threads out there that help such as this one which i found very helpful

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3media&thread.id=47608&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

Hope you get it sorted :)

• 2 weeks later...