2002 Audi A4 Quattro Sport

Crouchie's Lawyer

I have a mint condition silver Audi A4 3.0ltr Quattro Sport Tiptronic Auto 2002 51 plate, 52k miles, MOT May 09, Tax Dec 08 full leather interior, full Audi service history, hidden tow bar, electric throughout, bose sound system.

I bought it for £10,000 October 2007. Im looking for £6800 for it now as company car forces sale.

Any offers?!

2n8c7qx.jpg

2dac4ll.jpg

1115ceu.jpg

34tc2ad.jpg

9h5m39.jpg

iz0nc4.jpg

I have included a Parkers valuation to show a 'good' condition one sold privately is worth in the region of £6870, from a dealer its £7200 ish so for £6800 to get a mint condition one is a bargain!

PM me for more details

That is correct I am 17, and I can afford that insurance. Albeit I am unlikely to pay it for a first car, but still I could insure the Audi and buy it if I wished.

Now you come to mention it, I remember, I had £13000 spare as a 17 year old and I'm sure most of the other forum users did too. I'm also certain that you're not a dreamer.

Top marks for sarcasm. I don't have time to get into cyberwars with someone who is probably twice my age. I can supply proof if it keeps you happy.

Please provide:

Full Name

Address

Bank AC Number

Sort Code

Mothers Maiden Name

I'll check it with your bank tomorrow and post the results, ta.

Would love to have this car shame its an Auto :( otherwise i would be very interested

Auto's are a dream to drive mate. It was my first Auto car and I was sceptical at first about driving one but once I drove it, I loved it. Its a dream to drive and the fact its Auto just makes it better! Its comfort driving at its best!

It has to be said, I used to hold the same opinion as IOWSF, but as I've grown older, I appreciate comfort and ease of driving rather than the "driving experience".

The thought of using a tiptronic gearbox has appealed to me since the first Ferrari F1 car with a semi-automatic shift.

Auto's are a dream to drive mate. It was my first Auto car and I was sceptical at first about driving one but once I drove it, I loved it. Its a dream to drive and the fact its Auto just makes it better! Its comfort driving at its best!

I have echo what you said. I hated auto's, but a few months back I had to drive a 5 series auto due to the driver getting a little too drunk, what a dream to drive, the ease, the only bad thing about them is that they can be a little 'joulty' when for passengers.

• 2 weeks later...

the only problem is that i drive a bus on a daily basis and driving an auto does get a little boring, i do like to have the fun or a manual, but maybe its just because im still young?!

the only problem is that i drive a bus on a daily basis and driving an auto does get a little boring, i do like to have the fun or a manual, but maybe its just because im still young?!

Im only 25 and I love it! If you're worried about the car not being fun because its a auto, fear not, this car blows the pants off most on the road, the fact it's a 3.0 ltr sports quattro see's to that. And this is in 'normal' mode. In sports mode, its insane.

I wanted a sports yet practical, and a safe but fun and professional car, and this one ticked all boxes at the time. Its a shame the credit crunch has bummed me as I love this car to bits but now having a company vehicle to drive everywhere in (with all my fuel covered and insurance etc) I cant afford to keep it! :(

• 3 weeks later...