Fan's Forum

ecuk268

1. Is the kit issue due to the fact our sponsor doesn't exist and was just a way the owner thought he could get some sort of government grant for overseas development that has never materialised and now he's looking a bit of a cock?

2. How difficult is it to send out season tickets in good time before the start of the season?

3. If people are so stupid they will pay £20 for a piece of plastic with 'SFC Member' written on it can the club at least be ars ed to put the bit of plastic in the post?

4. Was Mr Hasenhuttl lied to when agreeing to bring in Djenepo that funds would also be there to buy a CB? I cannot think he is so thick so have prioritised another attacker when it means we have gone into the new season still playing the 3 Stooges in defence.

5. Question for Ralph, what's it likes working with an utterly clueless senior management team?

6. Question for Ralph, do feel pi ssed off that you had to spend the majority of your Summer transfer funds on a player signed by the previous useless manager and who in no way fits the way you want to play football and hasn't managed to find the net so far in 2019.

7. Question for Ralph, did your assistant feel he'd been sold a pup and will you be following him out?

8. Given the fact that more than 80% of the club's revenue comes from TV why are you so insistent on screwing every last penny from the fans? (or customers in your language).

9. Why have you constructed a fanszone that looks like a set from Tenko and are now charging people £200 to enter? (not sure on cost for getting out)

10. How is Chairman Gao's house hunting for a retirement pad in Hedge End going?

Missed anything?

1. Is the kit issue due to the fact our sponsor doesn't exist and was just a way the owner thought he could get some sort of government grant for overseas development that has never materialised and now he's looking a bit of a cock?

2. How difficult is it to send out season tickets in good time before the start of the season?

3. If people are so stupid they will pay £20 for a piece of plastic with 'SFC Member' written on it can the club at least be ars ed to put the bit of plastic in the post?

4. Was Mr Hasenhuttl lied to when agreeing to bring in Djenepo that funds would also be there to buy a CB? I cannot think he is so thick so have prioritised another attacker when it means we have gone into the new season still playing the 3 Stooges in defence.

5. Question for Ralph, what's it likes working with an utterly clueless senior management team?

6. Question for Ralph, do feel pi ssed off that you had to spend the majority of your Summer transfer funds on a player signed by the previous useless manager and who in no way fits the way you want to play football and hasn't managed to find the net so far in 2019.

7. Question for Ralph, did your assistant feel he'd been sold a pup and will you be following him out?

8. Given the fact that more than 80% of the club's revenue comes from TV why are you so insistent on screwing every last penny from the fans? (or customers in your language).

9. Why have you constructed a fanszone that looks like a set from Tenko and are now charging people £200 to enter? (not sure on cost for getting out)

10. How is Chairman Gao's house hunting for a retirement pad in Hedge End going?

Missed anything?

11. What were the 5 pledges?

Missed anything?

v6457c.jpg

Missed anything?

Pretty much it - add in a question about the pies being cold from Dave, who lives in Totton and has been supporting Saints since he was a nipper and everything is covered.

Missed anything?

73. Are you Saints Fan?

Most pointless thing I’ve ever seen. Same questions every year. Fair play ted at the end, legend and a nice bloke to have a chat with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved your passion on youtube pal. LD Sports are bottling and recycling that content as we speak.

Listened on the radio. Usual stuff from moving the away fans to Gao investing to VAR. Nothing really new. Slightly odd/awkward moment when PEH was asked about signing a new contract and Semmens jumped in saying PEH had been open about “what he wants to do and where he wants to go” and that conversation “will remain private”, which sounded like maybe a new contract isn’t forthcoming. Perhaps I was reading too much into it but was a bit strange.

Cant help but feel we’d get a lot more out of these evenings if our fans learned to construct a question in under 500 words.

The most interesting moment was the club stating firmly that we are not a stepping stone club, whilst also saying that if we take away player's chance to develop here then move on, then 'what do we have?'

You conveniently left out the bit where Semmens said he wanted players to feel they could continue to develop with us so they didn’t feel the need to move away.

Anyway, what are we supposed to do, say to players that once they’ve signed we won’t let them leave under any circumstances? Player trading is an important part of our model, and we aren’t alone in that. Even Ajax face the inevitability of that.

The most interesting moment was the club stating firmly that we are not a stepping stone club, whilst also saying that if we take away player's chance to develop here then move on, then 'what do we have?'

There is literally no difference in terms of philosophy between now and under Uncle Les - just we have faith that we’re not going to sign dross. But nobody deliberately sets out to sign dross.

What’s that then? So someone can ask about investment for the same question to be asked again 4 times?

The point is that they are fans asking their questions. Did you choose not to attend?

Was so hoping the guy near the end who raised the subject of the owner was going to end his sentence with “if he’s not prepared to invest in the club what’s the point of him being here” but he went off on a tangent.

Yeh he crapped himself and never recovered. He was still replaying the question to himself afterwards - poor bottler’s not going to sleep tonight.

I thought they said GAO won’t invest because he doesn’t trust them to sign the right players

Good observation. They implied that was part of it. That the club had to get its house in order before the prospect of additional investment was entertained. Course it might just be BS.

You conveniently left out the bit where Semmens said he wanted players to feel they could continue to develop with us so they didn’t feel the need to move away.

Anyway, what are we supposed to do, say to players that once they’ve signed we won’t let them leave under any circumstances? Player trading is an important part of our model, and we aren’t alone in that. Even Ajax face the inevitability of that.

No convenience.... Just missed that bit! But yes, what you are saying is right following that up. The board have a tricky job keeping people (not just the players, also the fans) onside when this clearly is the only way for us to compete in the short/medium term. There will always be some fans whose frustrations over the players that leave will continue to leave a bitter taste.

Edited by Colinjb

Good observation. They implied that was part of it. That the club had to get its house in order before the prospect of additional investment was entertained. Course it might just be BS.

He has a point, as we try and farm out FF, Carrillo, Elyounoussi and get some sort of fee for Lemina.

I thought they said GAO won’t invest because he doesn’t trust them to sign the right players

1. That's not what was said.

2. An "investment" is not sinking personal monies into a football club. Dumping cash into a footy club for it to sign players ain't an investment.

No convenience.... Just missed that bit! But yes, what you are saying is right following that up. The board have a tricky job keeping people (not just the players, also the fans) onside when this clearly is the only way for us to compete in the short/medium term. There will always be some fans whose frustrations over the players that leave will continue to leave a bitter taste.

Fair do’s

Most pointless thing I’ve ever seen. Same questions every year. Fair play ted at the end, legend and a nice bloke to have a chat with.

So if you knew beforehand that it was pointless, confirmed that it was the most pointless thing you had ever seen and think it is the same questions year after year, why do you watch it? Why are you posting so often on this thread? Haven't you got something more important to do with your life?

Or are you just trolling ????

It would depend on one's attitude. I suggest you don't go; don't watch; don't listen; don't comment; don't come on here; and don't bring me down. Sorted.

1. That's not what was said.

2. An "investment" is not sinking personal monies into a football club. Dumping cash into a footy club for it to sign players ain't an investment.

He said “get your house in order” which to me suggests “I won’t invest until you stop wasting money”

He said “get your house in order” which to me suggests “I won’t invest until you stop wasting money”

Q. How do you make a small fortune in football.

A. Start with a large fortune.

I think Gao means, show me how you turn an £15m player into a £50m player rather than a £8m player, and I’ll help you to buy more £15m players. #sensible

Q. How do you make a small fortune in football.

A. Start with a large fortune.

I think Gao means, show me how you turn an £15m player into a £50m player rather than a £8m player, and I’ll help you to buy more £15m players. #sensible

More than likely, but sadly people read into as “he ain’t got no money”

Although you can be literal about this part:

"I suggest you don't go; don't watch; don't listen; don't comment; don't come on here ..."

Can I suggest a tip, just block me if you don’t like me. It’s the cowards way out.

You’ll be please to know I’m away for three months, so not posting [emoji1303]

Edited by Cabbage_Face