Pompey vs Saints - Sold Out

Saint_lambden

I doubt it TBH. Sky will most likely be more interested in the top six teams against lower league opposition, like MK Dons v Liverpool or Colchester v Spurs.

I did notice the stupid bird presenter gave little giggles and gasps when city etc were drawn, yet out fixture completely passed her by

Dont away teams you get a greater % of tickets for cup games?

its under the EFL jurisdiction for away fans, which is 2000 guaranteed tickets, if the capacity is below 20,000 then 10% - 19.669 gives us just under the 2000 I guess that will be influenced further by the capacity of the Milton End of the ground and what the OB tell them.

If this was an FA Cup tie then the allocation would be 15% of the capacity.

I think that game will tell us a lot about the manager and players we have.

Let's be honest here, it has been hard to like some of our players. Some of the performances have been woeful. They can restore some faith in them by turning up and putting in a shift, all of them.

Likewise the manager HAS to pick our strongest team available. I don't give a **** who we are playing afterwards. If he puts out a weak team, we get beat, then get beat in the following PL game people could turn on him.

If we go there with our best team we should turn them over.

Terrible draw....we are dog****e....they will be up for it at their place.

Can only see us losing.

We have it all to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can't look forward to a game at your biggest rivals when you're two leagues above them and haven't played them in years, are there any games you can look forward to?

He has a point, stakes are high for us negliable for them. Could be an uncomfortable night.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

No he doesn’t, it’s a ridiculous thing to say. There’s not one Pompey player or their manager who’d get into our match day 18.

I’m not saying we’ll win for certain but thinking we are guaranteed to lose is just silly.

If you can't look forward to a game at your biggest rivals when you're two leagues above them and haven't played them in years, are there any games you can look forward to?

Not when you live in Gosport and everyone one you know is a die hard skate.

I need this win badly after years of bloody 4-1 this and 4-1 that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we're afraid of playing them just in case we lose and get embarrassed then that says a lot about our confidence levels as fans, deary me!

It's great to have proper derbies, who frankly gives a sh*,t about Brighton or Bournemouth.

Let's f*&€ing have 'em.