2019/20 - Other Games

Batman

Everton 3 Wolves 2 FT

Thought Everton might struggle this season what with significant and key player loses in summer.

But played well and looked more physical than they have done previously. Outplayed Wolves which is not common these days

I know praising Silva is oddly throwned upon on here, but have to admit he keeps delivering

Everton 3 Wolves 2 FT

Thought Everton might struggle this season what with significant and key player loses in summer.

But played well and looked more physical than they have done previously. Outplayed Wolves which is not common these days

I know praising Silva is oddly throwned upon on here, but have to admit he keeps delivering

Throwned upon? All hail King Marco Silva

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Everton 3 Wolves 2 FT

I'm glad that you're enjoying your team's win and that you're still happy with your manager!

Spurs throwing away points again. At this moment even 3rd place is anyone's. City and Liverpool ahead of the rest already.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

the premier league is generally crap

Liverpool keep beating everyone without actually playing that well.

• 2 weeks later...

Why do people talk about 4/5 games as if it’s going to be a whole season?

Liverpool are playing well but haven’t really been tested yet. They will have a bad spell like they did last year when they threw away a 7 point lead. An injury to one of their key players and it’s a different story. Likewise City won’t be that bad again.

City are going to seriously miss Laporte. Their defence was a shower tonight.

Fair play Norwich, played the right way and got their reward.

Is incredible that they spend average of £50 mill plus on a number of full backs and have so little CB cover.

Not sure sure they are. Play some decent stuff. Reckon Villa, Newcastle, Sheffield Utd, Brighton, Burnley and dare I say Palace will be in for longer and harder seasons than them.

I didn't watch the game but they seem to have done very well to fight back today. If it had stayed as it was at HT they would have been looking at 1 point and a -8 GD after 5 games. As we know from last season, failing to get the points on the board in the early season will result in a season-long struggle.