Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Draw with Blackpool. They're not going up this season!

THey should survive in the third division with Bolton in trouble and Southend looking clueless and only three down. They are a decent bottom third division 3 side with a massive global following...apparently.

So far they've called off Rotherham at home due to a festival and now they've called off this weekends game v winless Southend due to some minor international call ups, game after that v Bury also obviously off so they are getting plenty of rest in before the big derby.

So far they've called off Rotherham at home due to a festival and now they've called off this weekends game v winless Southend due to some minor international call ups, game after that v Bury also obviously off so they are getting plenty of rest in before the big derby.
hopefully when they reply against Southend they have got themselves together and are starting to hit some form.

I am very surprised that request has been granted. From their website, it seems a cheating way to get the game postponed until Marcus Harness (whoever the hell he is) recovers from injury.

So plenty of rest and no injuries to players but lack of match fitness?

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants evidence of how irrelevant they've become to us nowadays, this thread is it. We're actually playing them for the first time in nearly 8 years and since I last checked this thread a couple of weeks ago there have been about 10 posts. We used to do that in two minutes in the Chainrai era. :lol:

And don’t forget to give them their correct name Portsmouth Community F.C. even though they are no longer owned by the community. Often wonder why the media never include this, whilst insisting on placing F.C. after the names of other Phoenix clubs like Hereford and Chester........

Phoenix Clubs? Shouldn't that be 'PC' rather than 'FC'? :D

State of these ****s.

Well the older bloke at least had it right.

Sadly the nonsense of the dockers strike still is carried on.

Perhas someone should write a letter to the News and set things straight.

Westwood was right (although seemed drunk)rivalry is good as long as it doesn't go too far. As for the tickets for the FA cup semi final lol, and they took 40kfor the JPT perhaps that needs sorting as well

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7474145/Portsmouth-fan-kicked-punched-Sunderland-player-banned-grounds-three-years.html

The inbred who attacked the Sunderland player gets 3 year stadium ban.

Although I bet he will be there on Tuesday.

He is unemployed and it looks as though he took a walking stick with him. If he is disabled he curtained didnt seem to be on he day

Have you seen the follow up video? The CEO Mark Catlin called him up and told him he'd be banned from Fratton Park if he filmed on their premises again.

The lad isn't even a Portsmouth supporter.

"If I can't vlog then what's the point of going to games?"

Maybe just me but that ****ed me off. How about going to the games to actually watch the games rather than to get likes or whatever on social media?

I'm a Saints fan but go to most of the Lazio home games. I do it because I like football and want to watch football. Plus I got a free season ticket but that isn't the point :p

If these kids are only going to games for social media reasons they should be banned. So fair play Pompey.

That video was hilariously short of teeth, IQ and facts.

Fair play to the older guy who seemed to realise that it's only football, and to the majority of players who have to work amid that freak show and were mainly running away.

Even TCWTB said something sensible in between the made-up stats.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})