GAOING DOWN

evo7

We're screwed if we carry on how we are.

And ultimately the only person who can change anything - has never said a word to us but taken all our money.

So who's up for demonstrating?

Banners / Stickers / Songs / Red cards with his face / No planes though

First thoughts:

GAOING DOWN

GAOING NOWHERE

GAOING OUT OF BUSINESS

Lets give him both barrels until he has to speak

The biggest and most powerful protest in my opinion would be to attend matches and purchase merchandise as normal, but without saying a word about him. Don't even think about him. It's a bold tactic but one which will hit an individual hard, especially if fans outside the stadium just completely blank him and don't ask for photos or autographs.

I've got a pig's head that I was planning to throw on the pitch tomorrow night. I'm aiming to do this during the fourteenth minute, because his takeover was completed on the 14th August, as we all know.

Is it the year of the pig? That would be good, too.

We're screwed if we carry on how we are.

And ultimately the only person who can change anything - has never said a word to us but taken all our money.

So who's up for demonstrating?

Banners / Stickers / Songs / Red cards with his face / No planes though

First thoughts:

GAOING DOWN

GAOING NOWHERE

GAOING OUT OF BUSINESS

Lets give him both barrels until he has to speak

That'll learn him, while he is sat in China.

I was in the pub today with my buddy who is from Hong Kong (also a saints fan) haven't seen him in ages and the whole protesting thing was brought up. He says it's likely a public protest would get gao to pull his finger out as public humiliation is taken seriously among Chinese business people. He wouldn't want to look like a failure in front of his peers and it would be looked at as him not being successful and would be shameful and embarrassing to his family. I could also sour any potential future deals in China. Worth a shot if we want him gone that badly I guess.

I was in the pub today with my buddy who is from Hong Kong (also a saints fan) haven't seen him in ages and the whole protesting thing was brought up. He says it's likely a public protest would get gao to pull his finger out as public humiliation is taken seriously among Chinese business people. He wouldn't want to look like a failure in front of his peers and it would be looked at as him not being successful and would be shameful and embarrassing to his family. I could also sour any potential future deals in China. Worth a shot if we want him gone that badly I guess.

So, theoretically we could spark a world war??

Cool! I'm in.