Saints v Burnley Match Thread

ALWAYS_SFC

Sometimes you have to suck up a smash and grab, you can be unlucky in football. Lots of probing, the keeper making some good stops etc, only to be undone by the one or two chances that the opponents will inevitably get at some stage.

But that hasn’t been the case today at all. It’s like we have been “managing” the 0-0, keeping our fingers crossed that at some point something clicks. We are basically playing like an away team. It’s an away team performance without a plan vs an away team performance with a plan.

It's only the latter if you think the manager is getting the best out of the squad and people are all playing in the best set up to their potential.

If anyone genuinely thinks that I'd be worried for their health.

Yep.

Players look slow, passionless and without real direction.

Hate to jump on the bandwagon, but for me MoPe's time is up.

Not sure why Austin is getting stick. He is the only player we have that given a chance would stick it way. People moaning he's not mobile but that's not his game. Gabbi is very mobile and he barely gets the ball.

The real issue is that MP should find a system that can make the most of the players he picks. I doubt that Austins introduction will trigger a flood of through balls into the channels do you?

Lots of booing at the whistle.

Freddie: what do you think of The Product now?

Chairman Gap: you going to do anything?

Nelly: helping anyone to pack their trunk?

Going to put a Stranglers track on: Something Better Change.