So who else has renewed their ST

shurlock

As ****ed off as I have been with the last 2 seasons I have renewed.....more through habit I guess. Having had an ST since the mid 70's and having survived the Branfoot era I suppose I am the eternal optimist....but it is becoming harder...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I will be at St Marys for the rest of my days but I look at this as something to be endured rather than enjoyed recently.

Our group is getting smaller each year and my lad has given up after parting with hard earned cash for the past two years.

I really fear for us this year

I renewed. It arrived. I sent it back. I've cancelled it.

Circumstances have changed and I can no longer afford it.

First time in a decade.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Sounds pretty serious. ST is usually the last thing to go, especially after you’ve bought it.

Gave up my season ticket of 16 years after the Puel season. A combination of a dour campaign from an enjoyment point of view, combined with a load of off the field factors left me no longer enjoying going to games.

I really really hoped that as last season went on I would miss it and I’d possibly get a half season ticket, but I found other things to do with my time, that combined with the advent of streaming through Flawless etc and the fact that we were so **** just left it feeling like a very good decision. I probably went to the least number of games I’d attended since nice 1999.

Its sad that something I cared so much about and gave me so much enjoyment no longer mattered as much to me - fair play to everyone that put their hand in their pocket after the shambles of last season - Shame the club hasn’t truly rewarded your loyalty.

What the HELL is that pin badge?!!

I'm sad to say Ive immediately "lost" mine. [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I almost threw mine away, but I'm going to offer them to my lad when he gets back from being away. Far better to save the few ££££ and give it to the cleaners at SMS instead.

I would be surprised if it the figure is any where near last year.

The likelihood is that many have not renewed and I very much doubt if many new season ticket holders have been persuade by our exciting new acquisitions to take the plunge.

Good chance of our average home attendance this season falling below 30,000 for the first time at SMS despite the incentive of cheap tickets for kids - which is a sensible marketing ploy.

Interesting to know how the corporate seats have sold this season.

In the early days at SMS all 47 corporate boxes were sold pre season providing a revenue of around £1.6m.

I think the take up has fallen to less than 10 although the individual match figure increases dependent on the opposition

I went to pre season game on Saturday with my season ticket and was told I couldn't use it for discount until the season starts [emoji85][emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Strange, I showed my confirmation letter before I received the ST and I got the 10% discount without question !

So, less than a thousand left for the game on Sunday, still lots of optimism it seems, lets hope for a good season without a struggle.

Blimey, if that's correct it is a very sound start to the season.

I would have assumed that Burnley wouldnt fill their end and plenty of people would either be disinterested or on holiday.

If the crowd is over 30,000 that is very good news.

Would be interested in how many kids at £5 are included but that is no big deal as they, hopefully, are our supporters of the future.