Tenerife: Warm-weather training camp

SuperSAINT

Adam Blackmore reports:

@AdamBlackmore: The #saintsfc squad will go to Tenerife next week for warm-weather training

A holiday you might think? No chance Ralph has compiled 20-minute videos for each player analysing their good & bad points from last two months

He wants the time to push the squad to the next level

https://southamptonfc.com/news/2019-02-07/southampton-tenerife-training-camp-ralph-hasenhuttl-february-2019

Edited by SuperSAINT
OS Link added

I think this will be a good bonding session, especially for the youngsters who may have felt left out in the past due to not being involved with the senior team.

May the airline bring them all back in one piece. (Too soon?):suspicious:

Please tell me how you would get a 20 minute video of Fraser Forster.

’Your good points are...... We managed to find some 5 years ago, and your bad points are you cost too much ******** money!’

Just show a clip of him diving for a low shot, usually takes about 20 minutes.

Good news. Any word on Lemina??

Had his op end of Jan. Can't remember when Ralph said he could train again -- Can't be too far off.

(But then again, it's been like that with him for what feels like most of the season. Hopefully the op sorted the problem).

Give them a horrible time in the sun Ralph.

Players shouldn’t be on a Spanish party island but training somewhere in the cold Belarusian countryside

Hard to find any pitch to train on here at this time of year.

Although there is a dome I have played in during winter, and it is certainly COLD in there!

Nice idea though. ;)

Had his op end of Jan. Can't remember when Ralph said he could train again -- Can't be too far off.

(But then again, it's been like that with him for what feels like most of the season. Hopefully the op sorted the problem).

This is what a normal Mario Lemina season looks like:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mario-lemina/leistungsdaten/spieler/170934/plus/0?saison=2015

One positive re Charlie Austin is the club will save a bit of money on sun lotion. Well, he's clearly used to the heat judging by the amount of times he was on Twitter last season picturing himself on a sun bed abroad while he was out with his four month hamstring injury! The money saved will probably be this summer's transfer kitty for Ralph!:rolleyes:

Trying to work out who is actually in Tenerife amongst all the moronic comments about how they should not have gone because they are proper naughty boys. Used to be that we were told who was on the plane. Haven't seen Ings or Lemina in any media. Also seems clear Forster isn't there, 3 keepers clearly enough.

Trying to work out who is actually in Tenerife amongst all the moronic comments about how they should not have gone because they are proper naughty boys. Used to be that we were told who was on the plane. Haven't seen Ings or Lemina in any media. Also seems clear Forster isn't there, 3 keepers clearly enough.
Obafemi is apparently

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ings and Lemina stayed in UK to recover according to the Echo https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/17426174.southampton-striker-michael-obafemi-is-back-in-training/?ref=mr&lp=10

Looks like that would have been the early hours of Monday morning (night out day after the game). Didn't the team fly out Sunday for training Monday?

It was Saturday night/Sunday morning. Either way Does it matter? If the mother of my children was robbed outside our house I wouldn’t be leaving her for a week for a work trip.

look at us sitting here with our 9 -5 bull****, commenting on millionaires running about in the sunshine..

This is all meaningless. Why am I here?, where I consider here a place, a destination. What is here? here is digital, it is hyperreal a simulation of a simulation without origin. Maybe I have created you all in a solipsistic sense. Maybe I am you and you are me which makes you only as real as I know myself to be. Sense certainty, it's all I have. It's all you have.

Let us not sink our selves, our identities, our fears and ambitions into these culturally constructed deities, elevated in our ever existing search for coherent ontological narratives. they are both the heroes and villains of our personal mythos. When your alarm goes off tomorrow morning, ask yourself how free you really are.

look at us sitting here with our 9 -5 bull****, commenting on millionaires running about in the sunshine..

This is all meaningless. Why am I here?, where I consider here a place, a destination. What is here? here is digital, it is hyperreal a simulation of a simulation without origin. Maybe I have created you all in a solipsistic sense. Maybe I am you and you are me which makes you only as real as I know myself to be. Sense certainty, it's all I have. It's all you have.

Let us not sink our selves, our identities, our fears and ambitions into these culturally constructed deities, elevated in our ever existing search for coherent ontological narratives. they are both the heroes and villains of our personal mythos. When your alarm goes off tomorrow morning, ask yourself how free you really are.

I see on this forum some of the smartest men who ever lived. I see all this potential and I see it squandered. God damn it an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, we Slaves to the white collar. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, we work in jobs we hate to pay for sh1t we don’t need. We’re the missing children of history man with no purpose, no place. Our Great War is a spiritual war, our Great Depression is our lives. We’re raised on television to believe that one day we’ll be millionaire and rocks stars and movies gods but we won’t and we’re slowly learning that fact and we’re very, very p2ssed off.

I see on this forum some of the smartest men who ever lived. I see all this potential and I see it squandered. God damn it an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, we Slaves to the white collar. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, we work in jobs we hate to pay for sh1t we don’t need. We’re the missing children of history man with no purpose, no place. Our Great War is a spiritual war, our Great Depression is our lives. We’re raised on television to believe that one day we’ll be millionaire and rocks stars and movies gods but we won’t and we’re slowly learning that fact and we’re very, very p2ssed off.

Impressive analysis lads, do you have any tips for the 3:30 at Kempton?

It was Saturday night/Sunday morning. Either way Does it matter? If the mother of my children was robbed outside our house I wouldn’t be leaving her for a week for a work trip.

It's not what was reported, check the date and what the report actually says. The point is was it after the team left or before? Is it the reason he didn't go or is it just a coincidence? Of course if it happened it's understandable he didn't go, although the report says she wasn't harmed. It's a shame that a player who has not been integrated into the new system much is missing out on this opportunity.

It's not what was reported, check the date and what the report actually says. The point is was it after the team left or before? Is it the reason he didn't go or is it just a coincidence? Of course if it happened it's understandable he didn't go, although the report says she wasn't harmed. It's a shame that a player who has not been integrated into the new system much is missing out on this opportunity.

What report are you reading? It says the “early hours of sunday morning” ie she went out Saturday night and got in Sunday morning. It’s what young people do pal.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6690605/Masked-thief-robs-Ryan-Bertrands-model-girlfriends-Rolex-watch.html

I hope he sits the young kids in a barber's chair and one by one personally shaves off all that stupid facial fungus even if he infringes their human rights.

Sims especially looks a right cock and somebody should tell him. What are they hiding from or are they just too idle to get out of bed in the mornings to wash & shave?

I wonder why Bertrand isn't there. Injury flared up again after the Cardiff game?

His misses was robbed last weekend whilst on her way home from a night out.

Having watched the Hasenhüttl interview on YouTube last night I have to say I am impressed with him and believe he is the right manager for us. The results against Burnley and Cardiff were disappointing but he is in a new league. Klopp and Guardiola also needed time to settle and get to know the league. I think we will be safe and Cardiff or Brighton will go down.

I hope he sits the young kids in a barber's chair and one by one personally shaves off all that stupid facial fungus even if he infringes their human rights.

Sims especially looks a right cock and somebody should tell him. What are they hiding from or are they just too idle to get out of bed in the mornings to wash & shave?

LOL, now I know you are about my age. The younger generation, eh. A few years in the services would sort them out.