Rate the window - Summer 2019

Dusic

Depends largely what you're looking at.

The previous bad signings continue to hamper our ability to sign new ones.

15 players out on loan (not many of which have a future here) - Ralph will be happy the numbers are down, but can't help the feeling we're going to be stuck with a lot of the bad signings for a long while yet.

Lets hope the loan players put themselves in the shop window. One of them at least will hope to have some new YouTube clip for next seasons scouting video.

Thought this was an interesting piece on each PL club and the players they are stuck with because they couldn't shift them before the window closed

https://www.football365.com/news/frozen-out-and-stuck-the-53-players-not-even-on-bench

While it doesn't make our situation any better ( I think the piece rather underplays our situation) I think it does highlight that most PL club's have there share of unwanted players either past their best (but unwilling to take a drop in wages) or transfers that just didn't workout.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Thought this was an interesting piece on each PL club and the players they are stuck with because they couldn't shift them before the window closed

https://www.football365.com/news/frozen-out-and-stuck-the-53-players-not-even-on-bench

While it doesn't make our situation any better ( I think the piece rather underplays our situation) I think it does highlight that most PL club's have there share of unwanted players either past their best (but unwilling to take a drop in wages) or transfers that just didn't workout.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

SOUTHAMPTON

They shifted everybody on the final day. Ralph Hasenhuttl has his squad.

Am sure Stephens is still here or have I missed something???