Ralph Hasenhuttl

SuperSAINT

There is certainly going to be more interest from the media now, SSN just spent more time on us then they have in the last 3 years combined.

The skates are ****ting it of course, trying to convince themselves that we are only a steeping stone for him. Maybe, but better to be a stepping stone then an insignificant, noddy club.

There is certainly going to be more interest from the media now, SSN just spent more time on us then they have in the last 3 years combined.

The skates are ****ting it of course, trying to convince themselves that we are only a steeping stone for him. Maybe, but better to be a stepping stone then an insignificant, noddy club.

The most exotic managerial name they were ever able to attract was Alain Perrin.

Even Ronald Koeman turned them down, back when he was a relative managerial nobody.

Like how he brushed off the importance of yesterday's last 20mins where we played with more freedom.

That statement was absolutely massive.

He is correct. Teams do take their foot off the pedal when the games all but done and dusted which would suggest we’re going to play with serious intensity whatever the score line of a game - though it’ll take some time to implement (fitness, tactics, personnel)

Seems he’s knows the problems we have straightaway.

Very astute,concise in his vision of what he wants.

I think a few of the current squad will be ‘found out’ and very quickly out the door.

He’s going to be a very tough taskmaster.

Good sense of humour,i think not only our fans but others will warm to him.

He reminds me of a young Wenger and a Klopp combined.

I think the club has enticed a very classy and well respected manager to join us.

He will be off as soon as a big club comes in though.

We are the perfect stepping stone for him.

I see some big changes coming both on the pitch and off it.

So let’s see what we make of ‘rabbit hutch’.... I’m excited about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. I think he's the 'Alpine Adkins'...

Haha blast from the past there. But actually that makes depressing reading. When Koeman left us we appointed a coach who is a far far inferior manager to all those three listed there. Les Reed, or whoever decided to hire him, should have been fired on the spot for that. It's still costing us now.

Obviously Hughes and Pellegrino were poor too, but RaHa will still be working to undo the damage Puel did to this team. The effects will last an awful long time.

You got one bite, so I'll be generous: 1.5/10

You got one bite, so I'll be generous: 1.5/10

Wahey 6.66666 recurring more of those then and I'll have a perfect 10. :smug: Nah don't worry, I'm trying to cut down on my nonsense. It's very difficult to stop though. Similar to getting off heroin.

Out of interest, how do you know what the Skates are thinking? Forums, I assume? Does anybody really care about them anymore seriously? I don't even know if I can muster the strength to "hate them". It all seems so futile and pointless. Perhaps it's down to their patheticness for so many years now, but I just can't take them seriously anymore.

Seems he’s knows the problems we have straightaway.

Very astute,concise in his vision of what he wants.

I think a few of the current squad will be ‘found out’ and very quickly out the door.

He’s going to be a very tough taskmaster.

Good sense of humour,i think not only our fans but others will warm to him.

He reminds me of a young Wenger and a Klopp combined.

I think the club has enticed a very classy and well respected manager to join us.

He will be off as soon as a big club comes in though.

We are the perfect stepping stone for him.

I see some big changes coming both on the pitch and off it.

So let’s see what we make of ‘rabbit hutch’.... I’m excited about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it wrong that I have a man crush already?? He seems very direct and won't take any crap. The players need to step up now as they are as responsible for this mess as anybody else. Actually looking forward to the rest of the season now. Hope my optimism isn't misplaced

He is the most clear minded, thoughtful and intelligent guy we've ever had at SFC at any level, with not a trace of hyperbole or bull**** about him. Not your average thick as a brick football manager that's for sure.

Why does he feel the need to keep apologising for his English when he speaks it far better than most of us?

His will be one giant presence on the training pitch and it's hard to see how Davis, Watson and the others will keep up. They've had it far too easy for far too long.

I really do hope this one works out, and is back to our more successful appointments. Whilst fully aware that if he does do well, he will be off. But at this point I think we'll all take that; a couple years of enjoying it again, and with any luck our board have learned the lessons to make the next one a success. Very optimistic, but of course we need to get into safety first, which won't be easy and won't happen immediately.

Is there a deadline for him to have moved, or could you collect 20 years from now?

Which just goes to show how much to believe of what you read on here. One or two people who should be millionaires by now according to their own estimates of their gambling prowess, very clearly are not; one doubts Cabbage Face is a millionaire or will be very soon.

Which just goes to show how much to believe of what you read on here. One or two people who should be millionaires by now according to their own estimates of their gambling prowess, very clearly are not; one doubts Cabbage Face is a millionaire or will be very soon.

I was parodying a well known poster on here. Betting is a mugs game, and those who bet rarely make any money.

• 2 weeks later...

Manchester United will either make or break a manager's career. The last few have all been broken.

I doubt Hasenhüttl will even be thinking about it. He has a fantastic opportunity to build his reputation here and achieve European football over the next couple of seasons and build his stock.

He will not, as a relative unknown want to wreck his managerial career by going too big too soon.

A couple of good seasons at Southampton and he no doubt will go on to bigger and better things but for now he will do a job with us.

If Ralph did go to Spurs at the end of the season (no way on Earth he'd get the Utd job on the back of 6 months at Saints) he must have had a heck of a season here to get the job. As in, fighting for Europe by the end of the campaign.

I'd have thought Spurs would be more interested in Howe, Wagner, Santo or Benitez before they came knocking on our door.

Howe and many others will be wanted before Ralph at spurs....

Ralph has had 2 games and 1 week training and no one else in football will be suggesting him for these jobs bar some loons on here

In fairness, Ralph had a very good reputation in football before he joined us. He’d been touted for pretty much every big job in Germany and by all accounts it was a surprise he came here.

A big if, but 6 good months and we finish mid-table, he’ll be in a very strong position for a role at someone like Spurs.

That being said, if Tottenham need to move this summer I think it’d be Howe.

In fairness, Ralph had a very good reputation in football before he joined us. He’d been touted for pretty much every big job in Germany and by all accounts it was a surprise he came here.

A big if, but 6 good months and we finish mid-table, he’ll be in a very strong position for a role at someone like Spurs.

That being said, if Tottenham need to move this summer I think it’d be Howe.

Rumour has it, that he was on Arsenal's radar!

10 games = considered permanent hence solksjaer odds, and pochettino long odds.

Oh. Drat. I think Poch is feasible not only for the good it might do Utd, but also that it will damage one of their main rivals for top 4. Would also be very funny hearing all their fans bleating about it on Talksport. boo hoo.