McCarthy injured

VectisSaint

Might be worth waiting and seeing what Gunn is like under the Premier league lights.

We had some celebrating our summer transfers after a couple of friendlies.

Laws of averages says we are due a decent transfer but I'll wait and see before giving him thumbs up or down.

Might be worth waiting and seeing what Gunn is like under the Premier league lights.

Laws of averages says we are due a decent transfer but I'll wait and see before giving him thumbs up or down.

Did very well at Norwich in the Championship. Maybe we bought him with the future in mind.

Law of averages is bad statistics or wishful thinking rather than any mathematical principle.

In terms you can understand... it’s bollôcks. Stop using it.

I don't get all the hatred for Forster. He did a good job for us and his dip in form can also be attributed to some major changes in the back 4. I think it's very harsh that he's where he is now.

Changes in the defence which meant he was more exposed and found out.

He did a good job for us, Jesus, you couldn't make it up :lol:

Gunn is a future England no. 1 , i expect him to become our first choice once he gets a run in the side. Excellent signing just a shame we didn't get Maddison as well.

Doesn't sound like McCarthy injury is that bad, real shame for the lad to drop out as he might have got his first cap. Hopefully he'll get another chance in November.

Gunn is a future England no. 1 , i expect him to become our first choice once he gets a run in the side. Excellent signing just a shame we didn't get Maddison as well.

Doesn't sound like McCarthy injury is that bad, real shame for the lad to drop out as he might have got his first cap. Hopefully he'll get another chance in November.

Gunn can't get in the U21 England side atm

Can't remember mate. But there were a few here moaning that we wasted that money and should have spent it on an outfield player instead. Personally I think he was our biggest bargain. Bags of potential that lad.

I agree mate

Looks a real special talent.

Before I can proceed with absolute respect for you....what's your thoughts on Les Reed?

Can't remember mate. But there were a few here moaning that we wasted that money and should have spent it on an outfield player instead. Personally I think he was our biggest bargain. Bags of potential that lad.

I think it was more a case we hadnt shifted Forster because we all agree Gunn does look a cracking prospect

I don't get all the hatred for Forster. He did a good job for us and his dip in form can also be attributed to some major changes in the back 4. I think it's very harsh that he's where he is now.

Oh my days!!! :D

and there's no hatred for Forster, he's just a terrible terrible keeper. Should have stuck to being a rugby player

Oh my days!!! :D

and there's no hatred for Forster, he's just a terrible terrible keeper. Should have stuck to being a rugby player

A bit over the top mate.

It's tough on all our keepers at the present with so many changes to defenders and tactics in front of them. But I agree that we need a keeper that is confident and in good form, especially now that we are in dogfight with goals against going to be crucial.