Easter weekend games

Shroppie

Would be pretty happy if the top three from the Championship now came up to be fair, Norwich is a great away day, Bramall Lane has one of the best atmosphere's in the league, and Leeds (as much as it pains me to say it) deserve to be in the top flight as it's where they belong. All three clubs would improve the league to be honest.

If one of them fail though Bristol City would be the other one i'd want up.

Sunderland home to the blue few on 27 April. That will sort things out.
I watched on TV today. P*mpey really were poor and Burton were far more creative and had the better chances. Their goals were a long range shot and a scramble after the ref missed a handball.

They don't look good enough to go up and if they do they'll struggle.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to Mansfield. They have a decent team and are having an interesting 3 way battle for the 2 remaining promotion spots with Bury and MK Dons who they play away in the last game of the season.

Mellis had a good game and scored the opener. They ran out comfortable 4-0 winners against a poor Morecambe side who brought 107 away fans.

Chatted with some Mansfield fans who were all very pleasant. One even thanked me for coming. At a time when many Premier League fans are annoyed about tourists in the ground it's good to see that lower league supporters appreciate neutrals coming to watch their team.