Martin Caceres Signs - Official

Katalinic

Wonder what happens in the summer if the club get offered £50m, can't see Les turning that down whether VVD wants to go or not.

As for this new story about Puel wanting rid of Fonte, that may or may not be the case, but it certainly helps Les off the hook, bit of a coincidence coming out now, just as he's getting flak and not at the time it actually happened.

Is it new? several different posters have been posting ITK info that Fonte had being causing trouble months before the Jan transfer window opened.

Fair enough, I wouldn't know personally, sounds like Fonte made his position untenable thinking a top club would come in for him, then realised in Jan that there were none, but too late, bridges already burnt. Would love to know exactly what happened behind the scenes

Sounds plausible I will never believe he handed in a transfer request because he was desperate for a dream move to WHU....

Sounds plausible I will never believe he handed in a transfer request because he was desperate for a dream move to WHU....

Yeah, guess the club took the view that him spitting his dummy was the same as placing a transfer request, shame those bridges couldn't have been rebuilt but I guess football is a game full of egos. I wonder if he ever lays in bed at night and regrets that move to whu

I believe Caceres will play this weekend as long as he is fit and available.

He has the pedigree and the experience to come straight in and will represent less of a risk than Stephens or even Yoshida.

Gabbiadini came straight in so I think Cacaras will too. I hope so.

He has the pedigree and the experience to come straight in and will represent less of a risk than Stephens or even Yoshida.

Gabbiadini had played in the last year, so a fairly big difference.

Not sure Puel will think he can play three games in a year.

Probably a bit of a risk to play someone without a work permit.

Wonder how many red card's he would get in today's none contact football.

Same could be asked about Gabriel, Walker, and O'Neill.

When it comes to 'Fantasy Football' I've often wondered the outcome of Wimbledon's Crazy Gang v our Alehouse. McGrath v 'Fash the Bash', and O'Neill & Fisher doing combat with Vinnie Jones & Dennis Wise in midfield.

Uncanny resemblance to Osvaldo.

Indeed let's hope it's just the looks and he doesn't turn out to be a total idiot!

Looks like this one is done would be a bit embarrassing if we can't get him a work permit he could have done the decent thing and pick up an Italian passport during his spell over there, they used to be really easy to come by!

Indeed let's hope it's just the looks and he doesn't turn out to be a total idiot!

Looks like this one is done would be a bit embarrassing if we can't get him a work permit he could have done the decent thing and pick up an Italian passport during his spell over there, they used to be really easy to come by!

I'll probably be less upset if he wants to chin Fonte....