Transfer Activity

alpine_saint

Yep, just keep ignoring the point I made.

Havent got an answer, have you ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Come on fella, you told me this morning we had a season long injury and i wasn't worth discussing points with. Threes times you've refused to tell me when asked who it is. ANd then have the nerve to accuse me of not having answers to your points!! You are something else fella!!!

I'll tell you what, you answer me, as this was how our discussion started, then i'll tell you what i think the answer is. So come on then, who is our season long injury? Share it, i am dying to know......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Come on fella, you told me this morning we had a season long injury and i wasn't worth discussing points with. Threes times you've refused to tell me when asked who it is. ANd then have the nerve to accuse me of not having answers to your points!! You are something else fella!!!

I'll tell you what, you answer me, as this was how our discussion started, then i'll tell you what i think the answer is. So come on then, who is our season long injury? Share it, i am dying to know......

Erm, no I didnt. I gave an example involving Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool players.

Suggest you go back and READ.

Yep, you prove again there isnt much point discussing these matters with you.

Has this happened to one of ours then?

If Lampard, Drogba, Fabregas or Torres suffered a season-ending injury at this stage, their respective clubs would go out and pay big money for someone.

Erm, no I didnt. I gave an example involving Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool players.

Suggest you go back and READ.

Err, yes you did......

So come on who is it??

I suggest you go back and READ

Edited by Turkish

Nope, you are WRONG.

You said if Drogba etc got a season long injury Chelsea etc would spend big to replace them.

I said 'has this happened to any of ours then?'

Your reply was

What bit of that makes me wrong?? Come on Alps, tell me, which bit of that is you NOT saying we had a player out for the season? Or are you proving, yet again, it's not worth discussing anything with you, as you aint got a f*cking clue.

You said if Drogba etc got a season long injury Chelsea etc would spend big to replace them.

I said 'has this happened to any of ours then?'

Your reply was

What bit of that makes me wrong?? Come on Alps, tell me, which bit of that is you NOT saying we had a player out for the season? Or are you proving, yet again, it's not worth discussing anything with you, as you aint got a f*cking clue.

You have spectacularly been unable to show me writing about a Saints player being out injured for the season.

I will accept an apology if you are big enough to offer one.

You have spectacularly been unable to show me writing about a Saints player being out injured for the season.

I will accept an apology if you are big enough to offer one.

Okay okay, you did not use the words 'a saints player is out for the season injured' but if the following is not what you said then i am sorry, you did not say or imply that a saints player is out injured for the season.

Alpine saints "If Lampard, Drogba, Fabregas or Torres suffered a season-ending injury at this stage, their respective clubs would go out and pay big money for someone."

Turkish "'has this happened to any of ours then?"

Alpine Saint "Yep, you prove again there isnt much point discussing these matters with you."

If that is NOT what was said in the conversation and this does NOT imply that a Saint player was out for the season and because i didn't know this you felt that there was no point discussing it with you, then i fully apologise.

However, if that is what was said and it does imply this, then there is no shame in admitting you are wrong Alps, no shame at all. "It's not how many times you fall, it's how many times you get up" ;)

Edited by Turkish

Nick-Griffin.jpg

I am Alpine Saint, i never said that, people are twisting my words and i never said that, i never said that a Saints player was out injured for the season, people have accused me of all sorts of things but they are wrong, i am not like that and people should stop twisting my words.

Are you cracking up, dude ?

I will forgive the BNP inference as a freebie.

It was more a inferance at the similarity between you two of saying something but later denying it, or saying that you actually meant something else. On that note, what did you mean when you said the below, if it wasn't that a saints players wast out injured for the season?

Alpine saints "If Lampard, Drogba, Fabregas or Torres suffered a season-ending injury at this stage, their respective clubs would go out and pay big money for someone."

Alpine Saint "Yep, you prove again there isnt much point discussing these matters with you."

It was more a inferance at the similarity between you two of saying something but later denying it, or saying that you actually meant something else. On that note, what did you mean when you said the below, if it wasn't that a saints players wast out injured for the season?

You can repeat it another dozen times, but I've said all I'm going to.

You can repeat it another dozen times, but I've said all I'm going to.

YOu have said nothing of any substance, just that i am wrong, nothing to back it up (which is ironic, given your constant bleating about back up). I am struggling to see where i am wrong you see and i really need you to point out which bit of this discussion, is you NOT imply a saints player is out injured for the season? Obviously it's important to me to be considered worthy of discussing points with you. Come on Alps, do me a favour and give me back my self esteem, it is, afterall a very, very easy question to answer, if indeed you did not mean that a saints player was indeed out of the season.

Edited by Turkish

Christ almighty, this forum has gone to absolute dog sh*te. An entire page of a completely pointless, stupid, childish argument all derived from one person not reading something properly and the other not being mature enough to bite their tongue and explain what they actually meant.