The Kindergarten Thread

Batman

You really aren’t the sharpest knife in the draw are you? I think that you have ably demonstrated yet again why the only piece of equipment they let your near on a nuclear sub was a cooker. I’ll let you and hypo carry on following each other around here like a pair of lovesick teenagers. You two deserve each other.
You have no idea what I do in work, where I work and what area I influence..

But, are you suggesting those who cook are thick? Discriminatory comments!

And it is drawer by the way

Edited by Batman

Fans are not completely blameless in this whole mess.

During all the Les Reed sales, duff replacements and during all the manager hires and fires and horrible performances, not a single protest or grumble at the board.

Too polite, weak or just simply lack energy, ambition and passion on and off the pitch.

As demonstrated on this forum it's frowned upon even now to critisise anything SFC.

The weak "happy to have a club" fans have the club they've allowed.

And you are nothing but a grade a cock. Troll away you dickhead, tosser. Mods feel free to ban me - like I give a shyte with crap like this being posted.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

You have no idea what I do in work, where I work and what area I influence..

But, are you suggesting those who cook are thick? Discriminatory comments!

And it is drawer by the way

Draw or drawer, you are still not the sharpest knife in it. I am not suggesting those who cook are thick. I am suggesting that you are not the brightest person on board your submarine.

Draw or drawer, you are still not the sharpest knife in it. I am not suggesting those who cook are thick. I am suggesting that you are not the brightest person on board your submarine.

I do not work on a submarine. Not sure why you keep suggesting I do

:lol:

Stop trying to be cool - its "innit", not "in it".

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

And you are nothing but a grade a cock. Troll away you dickhead, tosser. Mods feel free to ban me - like I give a shyte with crap like this being posted.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

He’s right though. Too many tartan blanket types, families and tourists who don’t mind being mugged off.

He’s right though. Too many tartan blanket types, families and tourists who don’t mind being mugged off.

No he's not right - he's a dickhead and a troll. At the time of my original reply to him I had just got back after an 8 hour round trip to support the team. I really don't need some cock telling me that the problems in the club are because of the fans. They're not.

I've done quite a few games this season - both home and away. I haven't noticed any of you hard core fans doing anything different to us 'blanket types' - not a thing. No banners, no demonstrations, nothing. So tell me, what has he done?

He's done nothing, sat behind his keyboard, winding people up, trolling this board like a 12 year old kid.

Roll on next season though, when I can see you real fans in action eh?

Absolutey loving the passion Mickey. But your anger is misdirected and about 5 years too late.

I know they say the truth hurts and I've definitely caught a nerve here.

I'm not blaming this mess solely on the fans, but they have been complicit and not helped our situation.

Applauding Les Reed after another Liverpool sale and doing nothing during a rapid decline

Absolutey loving the passion Mickey. But your anger is misdirected and about 5 years too late.

I'm not blaming this mess solely on the fans, but they have been complicit and not helped our situation.

Applauding Les Reed after another Liverpool sale and doing nothing during a rapid decline

**** off.

This is why Goa decided to buy the club. It is why after a drab display against the worst side in the division, Goa doesn’t regret his decision in the slightest. Goa absolutely loves the passion.

Either turn your predictive text off or learn how to spell the chairman's name. As I'm sure you're aware Goa is in India!

Oh Dear Oh Dear, The resident belittler made himself look stupid, who would have thought it :lol:

No he's not right - he's a dickhead and a troll. At the time of my original reply to him I had just got back after an 8 hour round trip to support the team. I really don't need some cock telling me that the problems in the club are because of the fans. They're not.

I've done quite a few games this season - both home and away. I haven't noticed any of you hard core fans doing anything different to us 'blanket types' - not a thing. No banners, no demonstrations, nothing. So tell me, what has he done?

He's done nothing, sat behind his keyboard, winding people up, trolling this board like a 12 year old kid.

Roll on next season though, when I can see you real fans in action eh?

A 12 year old kid could never elicit the responses GS gets on this site.

Look, I used to have this issue with GS back in the distant past, but now I just realise he is what he is, a very clever, attentive, troll.

I now look on at the trouble he causes, rather than participate, and actual marvel at what a pro he is at his art.

I know it's difficult, but don't rise to it - look at it from a different angle and you'll see there is a beauty in what he does.

Or you can just get wound up, throw insults and then get banned, like I did back in the day.

:lol:

No idea why people get so strung up over Heisenburg. I can remember when he was a normal poster back in the day, albeit for a short time, and then like many thought it better to do nothing but take the ****. He doesn't mean a single word he says, and the replies to him are actually the most amusing part. Each to their own.

So you have never worked as a cook on a submarine?
Nope and have huge respect for those who do.

You see it is a figure of fun but chefs on a sub work in horrible conditions and as well are very technically minded for people you deride!

You see it is a figure of fun but chefs on a sub work in horrible conditions and as well are very technically minded for people you deride!

No one is forcing these hard done by cooks or is it the new national service for the catering trade..

I don’t see it as a figure of fun Batman. I see you as a figure of fun. You seem to know a lot about the conditions they work under. Other people have said that you were a cook on submarines. Why do you think that is?

. Other people have said that you were a cook on submarines. Why do you think that is?
No idea.

I will say those who do that job have huge respect. Both prepare food in tough conditions and very technically minded.

Edited by Batman

I think that it is admirable that you are so supportive of the culinary trade carried out by submariners, although, as has been mentioned, I am not sure why cooking in a submarine is any different than cooking anywhere else. Although you obviously can’t just pop down to the corner shop for some eggs and bacon if you run out. If it isn’t you, I must have confused our Jamie Oliver of 20,000 fathoms with Delldays? But you do seem to have a lot of knowledge about their conditions for someone who has never done the job!

I think that it is admirable that you are so supportive of the culinary trade carried out by submariners, although, as has been mentioned, I am not sure why cooking in a submarine is any different than cooking anywhere else. Although you obviously can’t just pop down to the corner shop for some eggs and bacon if you run out. If it isn’t you, I must have confused our Jamie Oliver of 20,000 fathoms with Delldays? But you do seem to have a lot of knowledge about their conditions for someone who has never done the job!
other than the fact they have to know the basics of nuclear fission, understanding of high powered electrical, hydraulic and air systems, amongst others

All I have said is that I have never been a chef on a submarine or anywhere else. That does not mean I do not understand their job or still work in the submarine environment

Edited by Batman

other than the fact they have to know the basics of nuclear fission, understanding of high powered electrical, hydraulic and air systems, amongst others

All I have said is that I have never been a chef on a submarine or anywhere else. That does not mean I do not understand their job or still work in the submarine environment

Bit silly then? To be clever at all that and just get to knock up a few egg and chips.. :lol:

Look, I'm not for defending Batman for the sake of it, but even if he did work as a cook on a sub, so what? Submariner life, to me, is nothing to be sniffed at. Not sure what Soggy and AlwayswrongSFC are getting at here?

Just having a joke unbelievable P rick

Just having a joke unbelievable P rick

Indeed! Although I have to say that I am mightily impressed that submariner cooks use nuclear fission and hydraulics in their kitchens! And we have also learned that Batman was a submariner but not a cook. Perhaps a dishwasher? Maybe that is where the nuclear fission comes in. They nuke the greasy plates?

Indeed! Although I have to say that I am mightily impressed that submariner cooks use nuclear fission and hydraulics in their kitchens! And we have also learned that Batman was a submariner but not a cook. Perhaps a dishwasher? Maybe that is where the nuclear fission comes in. They nuke the greasy plates?
Legendary Banter

It's not "based on nothing", is it?

It's based on:

- sponsor being an obscure start-up

-sponsor having a website full of palpable bull

As for Gao, reservations about him could be fairly based on:

- reported to have been involved in criminal corruption

- struggled to complete the initial purchase and reportedly incurred a lot of debt in doing so

- Chinese business appears to have gone down the pan and been subject to hostile take-over

- convoluted SFC ownership structure involving companies in Hong Kong and BVI

- has barely uttered a peep about why he bought the club or what his plans are

If we hadn't appointed Ralph H and had got that wrong, we'd probably be looking at financial ruin right now and a slide down the league.

Actually, no, you're right. Everyone is an unreasonable reactionary and you, Fair Soggy, Arbiter of Moral Righteousness, Bringer of the Calm Head, Scrutineer of Evidence, Pied Piper of Maidstone, are correct when you say it's 50/50.

Pied Piper of Maidstone? What does that mean? You are a bit of a drama queen aren’t you. Gao passed the FA test for someone who is a fit and proper person to own a Premiership football club. Unless I have missed something there is no financial crisis, nor would there be if we had been relegated. You sit behind your keyboard demanding answers but don’t seem to be remotely prepared to do anything yourself other than to whinge on a football forum. If you are that bothered about it, why not do something more? You could start by actually thinking of some of the questions that you are demanding answers to.

Oh, and my brother has just bought a Cockerpoo puppy called Benji. He wets his bed too!

Pied Piper of Maidstone? What does that mean? You are a bit of a drama queen aren’t you. Gao passed the FA test for someone who is a fit and proper person to own a Premiership football club. Unless I have missed something there is no financial crisis, nor would there be if we had been relegated. You sit behind your keyboard demanding answers but don’t seem to be remotely prepared to do anything yourself other than to whinge on a football forum. If you are that bothered about it, why not do something more? You could start by actually thinking of some of the questions that you are demanding answers to.

Oh, and my brother has just bought a Cockerpoo puppy called Benji. He wets his bed too!

Any thoughts on the substance of my post?

He’s got a point, Gao appears dodgy but there’s nothing we can do about it.

He hasn't got any sort of point at all. His post was the purest bilge.

This is a Saints messageboard and the ownership of the club is a topic of interest.

As a topic for discussion it doesn't need an accompanying manifesto to justify it.

There's **** all you can do about the team selection, the manager, the referee etc... probably sensible topics for discussion on a football messageboard though.

- "I hope Stephens doesn't play"

- "what are you going to do about it? Eh? Eh? Wind your neck in."

Smart messageboard.