West Ham Build Up

Wiggles31

We'll be adrift by the time this comes around. WHU will be desperate for a reaction. Pretty straight forward for them I'd have thought. (Unless by some miracle the club try to spark a reaction by actually doing something)

What games between now and then and what results do you think will leave us adrift?

What games between now and then and what results do you think will leave us adrift?

Got a sneaky feeling Stoke will do Man City tomorrow. Then both Palace and Stoke have got Everton and Huddersfield on the FA Cup Semi weekend.

We'll be in the bottom 3 by the WHU game, probably adrift by at least a couple of points - unless the gods are really smiling on us.

Got a sneaky feeling Stoke will do Man City tomorrow. Then both Palace and Stoke have got Everton and Huddersfield on the FA Cup Semi weekend.

We'll be in the bottom 3 by the WHU game, probably adrift by at least a couple of points - unless the gods are really smiling on us.

Stoke will not beat Man City. You can get 14/1 on it if you think it will happen.

Ok So I make that us within 3 points of West Ham, Huddersfield & Stoke when we kick off at West Ham and clear of West Brom.

We’re in the brown stuff without doubt and the manager has to go but we’re not going to be ‘adrift’ at kick off on 31st March

Ok So I make that us within 3 points of West Ham, Huddersfield & Stoke when we kick off at West Ham and clear of West Brom.

We’re in the brown stuff without doubt and the manager has to go but we’re not going to be ‘adrift’ at kick off on 31st March

Nope but we will be in the deep stuff.

Surely it's how you interpret adrift. If we're in the bottom 3 and 17th place is a couple of points ahead, then you are technically what I'd call adrift in 18th.

Surely it's how you interpret adrift. If we're in the bottom 3 and 17th place is a couple of points ahead, then you are technically what I'd call adrift in 18th.

I’d call that a place below. Adrift suggests something substantial needs to happen to get out of a situation.

Until we’re in a position where we cannot get out of the bottom 3 in one round of matches I wouldn’t consider us adrift.

I am by no means being complacent about things though

[TABLE=class: table]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile]1

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Alex McCarthy

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile]2

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Yan Valery

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile]3

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Sam McQueen

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile]4

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Jack Stephens

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile, width: 45]5

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Alfie Jones ©

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile, width: 45]6

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile, width: 45]7

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Nathan Tella

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile, width: 45]8

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Callum Slattery

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile, width: 45]9

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Michael Obafemi

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile, width: 45]10

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Jake Hesketh

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile, width: 45]11

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Josh Sims

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Build for next season. Unless by some miracle we've sacked Pellegrino and have someone decent in charge. Stoke and Newcastle were winnable games and we have one solitary point from them. I'm not expecting anything from West Ham, and by then it will be too late. Yes the players have been largely crap this season but I lay the blame at Pellegrino's door. He's utterly clueless. Worst manager in my time of supporting Saints.

If we do stay up this season, it will be a miracle and it will be purely down to the crapness of WBA/Stoke/Palace/West Ham, and I would call it the luckiest event Saints have ever experienced. Not gonna happen though.

The away supporters should probably bring waterproofs in case the West Ham fans start flinging urine again.

I’d have thought they’d be more interested in flinging it at their own players/staff/owners these days. Perhaps we should all bring a pint or two along to chuck at the players, or perhaps even a pitcher and some plastic cups to share around.

[TABLE=class: table]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile]1

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Alex McCarthy

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile]2

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Yan Valery

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile]3

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Sam McQueen

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile]4

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Jack Stephens

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile, width: 45]5

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Alfie Jones ©

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile, width: 45]6

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile, width: 45]7

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Nathan Tella

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile, width: 45]8

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Callum Slattery

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile, width: 45]9

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Michael Obafemi

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile, width: 45]10

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Jake Hesketh

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: is-mobile, width: 45]11

[/TH]

[TD=class: is-mobile]Josh Sims

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Build for next season. Unless by some miracle we've sacked Pellegrino and have someone decent in charge. Stoke and Newcastle were winnable games and we have one solitary point from them. I'm not expecting anything from West Ham, and by then it will be too late. Yes the players have been largely crap this season but I lay the blame at Pellegrino's door. He's utterly clueless. Worst manager in my time of supporting Saints.

If we do stay up this season, it will be a miracle and it will be purely down to the crapness of WBA/Stoke/Palace/West Ham, and I would call it the luckiest event Saints have ever experienced. Not gonna happen though.

We would 100%, completely, absolutely be relegated again if we started with that team in the championship.

Who knows there might be a bit of solidarity across both sets of supporters for this one.

I would fully support a mass pitch invasion.

The West Ham fans would probably try to start and fight the Saints fans though. They are an utter basketcase of a club, and their fans are complete and utter morons. I really hope them and Stoke go down, their fans deserve it.

London Saints trying to arrange a meeting with Krueger ahead of this one.

Why would anyone want to meet him? Imagine the PR, corporate speak, patronising claptrap spewing from his mouth. He will try to give London Saints a motivational speech ffs.

Why would anyone want to meet him? Imagine the PR, corporate speak, patronising claptrap spewing from his mouth. He will try to give London Saints a motivational speech ffs.

They’ve also been trying to arrange a meeting with other board members -guess Les is indisposed- so appears that Ralph is the most likely option.

Edited by shurlock

I know this goes against most opinions expressed on here so far, but if I could choose any PL team to play next it would be West Ham. They're not in a good place right now (yes I know, neither are we) so we may have a chance of getting something. Like we did v WBA.

3 weeks is a good chance for a new manager to shape the team & build confidence again, too.

Les, come on. You know it makes sense. Reach for that P45 drawer...

... then pick up your own on the way out.

I would fully support a mass pitch invasion.

The West Ham fans would probably try to start and fight the Saints fans though. They are an utter basketcase of a club, and their fans are complete and utter morons. I really hope them and Stoke go down, their fans deserve it.

It would be good, or at the very least ask our West Ham pals to give out a few slaps to our board members as well when they storm the directors box . I’d like to see our fans make things much more uncomfortable at home games for Reed / Pellegrino etc

We got lucky with other results today. Lose or draw here and we’re toast. Time to see what we are made of. I’m dreading it already.

Pellegrino’s got a good record against crisis clubs. They seem to be the only kind of clubs he can beat in PL fixtures...Bilic’s West Ham, Unsworth’s Everton, Pardew’s W. Brom, Pulis’ W. Brom, and Palace before Hodgson managed to turn things around somewhat. So there’s that.

Predicting a lineup does not matter if we still have the same manager.

Every player in the squad has underpeformed during his time except maybe Lemina and JWP for a bit.

This^.....if any player does have a good game, he gets dropped next match! food for thought re the 'deliberate' relegation conspiracy.

This^.....if any player does have a good game, he gets dropped next match! food for thought re the 'deliberate' relegation conspiracy.
So we dropped Forster because he is a really excellent goalkeeper and the club decided that as a result he must not play?

The positive is that couldn’t hope for a better game. All the focus will be on them. Their fans will all want to make a point I hope. Won’t help us being sh1t but at least the best opposition we could hope to play.

The positive is that couldn’t hope for a better game. All the focus will be on them. Their fans will all want to make a point I hope. Won’t help us being sh1t but at least the best opposition we could hope to play.

If we play like we did against Newcastle, we’ll put the West Ham supporters in a very good mood early doors. They may even refrain from flinging urine.

Very winnable game. With the right tactics, team selection and a positive attitude on the pitch we could easily win this one. Needs a new Manager though, or none of those things will happen.

Unfortunately West Ham will be fired up for this one

They may be a poor side but have more power, strength and possibly passion than our disorganised shambles of a 'team'