Saints vs West Ham--Match Thread

Hamilton Saint

Yes he has, he's been awful.

You telling me that is not a pen, Rice wrestles him to the ground with BOTH hands round him, and Carroll tries kick to Romeu into next week. Far less dangerous tackles have got reds.

Shocking refereeing.

This. That was a clear red against Carroll and a blatent penalty not given.

With vaguely competent refereeing we should gave been 2-1 up against 10 men.

Is it my imagination or do WHU get decisions like this on a very regular basis?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

We looked really tired. Slightly understandable about how that could happen after two intense games and a new training regime etc. Still disappointing, though. I think we sorely miss Bertrand and Cedric. I like Targett but he seems to lack a little confidence, both offensively and defensively. Valery is very promising, but inexperienced, would still like to see him involved. Hoj is the fulcrum of that midfield, keeps the ball, creates space, tactically very astute, and we missed him immensely. Not all doom and gloom though. Despite us conceding two goals, I thought Vestergaard was quality, and it really seems like he may push on now under Ralph. I feel the same about Bednarek, but his inexperience rears its head every now and then.