Saints v Huddersfield Match Thread

St Chalet

Ings -utter garbage again.

Boy oh boy does Ralph have a job on his hands in the summer. Quite simply - most of this squad are not good enough.

Everyone seems to think Bertrand is way better than Targett - I think Targett offers far more than Bertrand.

get the candles out, tears at Anfield

yes, Ings is not very good is he

No wonder Ralph keeps repeating that this teams needs changes and quickly

yet the dinlows on here will tell you we are a top 10 side (despite Ralph saying that would be too hard)

I really give up with some on here. Ings has quaities that most of our players haven't. Im sure he will do much better last season

People call is as they see it.

He has been dreadful lately. Utterly dreadful.

Had any other club (west ham for example) be signing him like we are about to, we would chuckle a fair bit and call it a typical west ham signing

I hope he comes good next season

I really give up with some on here. Ings has quaities that most of our players haven't. Im sure he will do much better last season

I must say I am a little bemused at quite what he is doing to make him such a terrible footballer, apart from being hesitant/indecisive in front of goal. Appreciate that that in itself is a legitimate reason to be frustrated with a striker, but given he has shown moments in the past of not being like that, I'm prepared to believe that's more about his confidence.

If only this was the last we'd see of Danny Ings.

One of many players we have that are Championship standard.

Danny Ings is our joint top scorer from half the number of games the others have played. Against Arsenal his two goals were top quality. He is a good striker, and we would struggle to get better proven quality, for £20 million. We are 16th, who do you think Saints will sign, who is better and affordable?

Honestly, those slagging him are deluded.