SAYNTS

jawillwill

I enjoyed the video, the kits are ok to very nice.

As usual our fans are utter mongs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video very good, but not quite as funny as this post, when looking back over post 16 for example....

There is a reason why top PL clubs dont do this stuff anymore.

Haha, is there? And what is that reason, out of interest?

FWIW, I think the kits are awful, but the video was good fun (if youve seen Fyre). It's good to see a light-hearted side to the club after the doom and gloom of this season.

MY god, some posters on here need to get over themselves. Brilliant parody of Fyre - whether you like the kit or not - but not sure of Ralphs acting 'ability'!

LOng ago came to the conclusion that replica kits are for people 25 and under. Us old fools simply look like old fools in a replica kit, not least for paying 60 quid+ for one

MY god, some posters on here need to get over themselves. Brilliant parody of Fyre - whether you like the kit or not - but not sure of Ralphs acting 'ability'!

LOng ago came to the conclusion that replica kits are for people 25 and under. Us old fools simply look like old fools in a replica kit, not least for paying 60 quid+ for one

Speak for yourself, I'm proud to wear my shirt. I spent my youth NOT wearing colours or speaking in case my accent gave me away, it's refreshing to be able to openly support my club. (explanation: I lived up north and mainly followed Saints at away games).

• 2 weeks later...
More complete and utter tosh:

I have no idea what they are trying to achieve. We also recently had lots of eToro videos on Saints Youtube channel. Maybe I am a bit older than the target audience!!

I really like that vid.... skin-crawlingly embarassing; and really funny. Just fun, stupid, nonsense.

For allthe miserable gits on here, this so called video that is fit for under 5's has apparentlybeen watched by 7m people. Not all Saints fans and as the saintspodcast told us, players like Roberto Carlos have shared it on their own feeds. So the little Sotonians on here who are so small minded ought have a look at themselves.

Of those 7m viewers no doubt there will be a few people who arent Saintsfans may well now become so.

For allthe miserable gits on here, this so called video that is fit for under 5's has apparentlybeen watched by 7m people. Not all Saints fans and as the saintspodcast told us, players like Roberto Carlos have shared it on their own feeds. So the little Sotonians on here who are so small minded ought have a look at themselves.

Of those 7m viewers no doubt there will be a few people who arent Saintsfans may well now become so.

Oh Roberto Carlos has shared it has he?? Wow. Then it must be funny and amusing then.

I am happy to stick in the "miserable gits" camp, as it is utterly banal, unfunny and pointless.

Oh Roberto Carlos has shared it has he?? Wow. Then it must be funny and amusing then.

I am happy to stick in the "miserable gits" camp, as it is utterly banal, unfunny and pointless.

Guessing you haven't seen Fyre Festival?

Iam nearly 60 years old but still have a sense of humour, and get what the club are trying to do. I find it great that the club is not stuffy and are trying to reach out to fans worldwide, who are not stuck in the 'Lets keep to serious stuff' with no promotion and be just another of the crowd.

I prefer forward thinking ,getting positive publicity and finding new fans in the wider world. 7m views!!! that is amazing, all potential fans who if in time become Saints fans it will add to our income stream.

Utterly banal, unfunny and pointless, well Harry Hill and others have made successful careers from that.

As for the Carlos sharing on his social media, if you cant see that it is a very positive thing Iam surprised. The fact tat he picked it up in the first place shows how well the video has been spread ina positive way

Stab in the dark here but I'm guessing you're not the target market for this social media campaign, can't think why.

The marketing campaign is a parody of the protagonist in the Fyre Festival documentary on Netflix. Had you seen it, you obviously still might not find the club's efforts amusing, but it's possibly a bit tough to judge a parody if you've not seen the thing it's based on, no?

Why because I considered something that was deeply unfunny and puerile as just that?

You do appreciate that that is only your opinion, right, and it isn’t an objective fact.

I mean, I’m sure you do, you seem like a smart guy, but your post suggests you don’t.