Saints v Wolves March Thread

St Chalet

Christ! Game has roared into life. Bit more composure from Sims in either occasion and that could have been that!

Do feel we'll need another goal at least to win this one.

Good link up play at least, just give Sims some of whatever Redmond has found this season in front of goal.

HT

open-ish game

Glad ralph has altered the team as we were wide open in the middle of the park for a while

Agree. Finely balanced. I think we will need to score at least one more. Wolves are safe and will play attacking as they have no fears.

Saints must exploit this open play as I doubt we can defend a 2-1 lead !!

Our attempts at passing the ball backwards are almost always ending in a chance for Wolves. Might I suggest we look to play forwards behind their sluggish looking defence? If only players other than Redmond could finish we could have had 4 in the first half.

Good half. I think we need Romeu on for JWP now.

Romeu has to come on immediately to shore up the midfield and help Hojbjerg - even the most ardent Ward-Prowse fan must admit he has been shocking in CM. A big test for Ralph here - he has to strengthen the midfield and replace JWP - if not, a CB has to come off, but Romeu has to be brought on

Argh this is too much stress. Can't watch it, so I'm stuck following commentary. Burnley apparently missing chance after chance against Cardiff.

I still think that's a more important game to our overall hopes than even this one - Wolves are good quality and I think we'll do well to take a point.

Nice that Sims has made an impression.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk