Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Global?

That means competing with the top six clubs in the world. :o

I look forward to seeing his plan...

Then again they already have 'the best atmosphere in world football' so Eisner needs to raise his bar a little - 2025 conquer the Earth, 2030....the Universe!

Potentially a great signing for them, I know the Blue Few are excited about it. Smashed them in for Doncaster the last few seasons but nothing of note before that. Lots of pressure on him to deliver given the fee, particularly when they could have had him for free if they'd waited until Jan.

Slightly confused here, watching the opening match of the season and they referred to the fact that they were going over to the home of last seasons League 1 champions. Imagine my surprise when that turned out to be Luton and not Pompey!!

He's 27, and he's had one decent season at this level. Spent the vast majority of his career in League 2.

A little gutted he joined those ****s. John was a bit of a legend at Donny. I've watched him a fair bit over the last few years and he's a decent player at that level and I thought a championship club would sign him this summer. Ran the skates ragged a few times, so no surprise they have bought him. Hopefully he will be be as effective as he was at Millwall. Losing Lowe will hurt them. He was a bit if gem.

Word is their first home game of the season tomorrow, under the world famous Fratton lights, with discounted tickets gloss £2 and STHs can get 2 extra tickets) to encourage the best atmosphere is world football is being attended by 7k of the passionatest fans in the land (+2k from Birmingham). No doubt they’ll have 98474637473 queuing up on the gate to grab a golden ticket.

“Best fans [emoji769]”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Under the world famous Fratton lights™"*

*Actually now replaced by Championship-standard floodlights, no less

are they working? Looked a bit dark. Perhaps they are still waiting for the Clarke money to pay the bill.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})