Neil Shipperley

Danbert

In many towns in Europe the have urinals on the streets. So clearly showing off the todger in public is, at least to a degree, acceptable.

It's also sexiest - since you don't see female urinals on the streets. Or bogs for gender neutrals.

It's also surprising that the existance of such urinals was not mentioned in Brexit campaigning.

In many towns in Europe the have urinals on the streets. So clearly showing off the todger in public is, at least to a degree, acceptable.

It's also sexiest - since you don't see female urinals on the streets. Or bogs for gender neutrals.

It's also surprising that the existance of such urinals was not mentioned in Brexit campaigning.

It's not sexist because you can be a woman with a todger now.

In these modern times, being gender identified as Male from birth I am wondering if I am a bit old fashioned to continue considering myself as a Male of the species and whether I should get with the times and re align myself as gender neutral or just come out and announce myself as a teapot.

Back on topic: amazed that no one has mentioned that he actually flashed a couple of Nuns - one had a stroke and the other couldn't quite reach!

......................................Wheres my coat?!