Scottish Women NSFW Thanks to Ponty :)

Hatch

So we can post bewbs?

Depends, tbh. I'm not condoning p0rn shots where only the boobs are visible, but Page 3 stuff is ok IMO. Like I said to Stevo though, that's only my opinion and the pic I posted is artsy and tame. Other admin and I might have a different opinion on whatever you post, so use your head. Also, if it gets to the stage where too many threads become NSFW (so we can't moderate them from work ourselves) we'll have to knock it on the head.

Basically, abuse it and lose it. The privilege, not your nob - though the Catholics may say different.

Never any confusion for me there, but Tripi Tarka from Monkey caused me issues as a nipper. I bloody hope that was a girl as this was the path I chose to follow and not the young Bhuddist monk thing.

Edited by cellone
spelling

Never any confusion for me there, but Tripi Tarka from Monkey caused me issues as a nipper. I bloody hope that was a girl as this was the path I chose to follow and not the young Bhuddist monk thing.

The drug-taking otter?

Thanks to whoever reminded us about the Lorraine Kelly pics. I have always loved her, but some of that I feel is the slightly maternal pillows. The pictures on the internet, whilst pretty good, reveal a couple of rather forlorn puppies, compared to the flum flumhf she displays on telly nowadays. Is it her bra? Have they grown with age/children? God forbid she's had them pumped!

Well done to the mods who have allowed wolloggas to be shown, it's made my day.