Cabbage Face Transfer News

Cabbage_Face

Don't see much hate toward Guan or KBS....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Strange isn’t it, considering g confirmed the Macca rumour also. But whatever, people just don’t like me cos I’m probably the funniest poster on here.

Delete thread now. Me no start it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't see much hate toward Guan or KBS....

That's true... But I still feel Cabbage is ITK.

For example the Macca deal, Samatta, Drinkwater and of course Shaqiri info.

Plus he knew the opening day fixtures

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?59950-Opening-day-Fixtures#.XEZLzqSnyaM

He's either very good at guessing stuff or he's ITK

Someone’s desperate to see me banned. Anyway I didnt start this thread, I used to pass on info, but won’t anymore.

Seems this isn’t the place for Southampton Fc info so I’ll post them elsewhere. Enjoy arguing about JWP key passes per game. Good night.

Boo! Moving this to the Muppet show is total disrespect to ITK Cabbage.

Shaqiri - check

Macca - check

Drinkwater - check

Lookman - check

Miguel Almirón - check

Samatta - check

Opening day fixtures - check

Lemina - check

What more does old Cabbage have to do to prove he's ITK FFS

Boo! Moving this to the Muppet show is total disrespect to ITK Cabbage.

Shaqiri - check

Macca - check

Drinkwater - check

Lookman - check

Miguel Almirón - check

Samatta - check

Opening day fixtures - check

Lemina - check

What more does old Cabbage have to do to prove he's ITK FFS

Stalker. What fake odd's you got for us this weekend boss?

Another one who doesn't grasp "rumours"

Whilst CF may not be ITK I wholeheartedly agree he must have a source who is ITK. The facts speak for themselves as no other scenario makes sense

1) He is not a Saints fan and is an internet troll - Can't believe this is true, as no-one can really that be sad to post nearly 6k times on a message board (often talking to himself) about a team he doesn't support

2) He is a Saints fan and is making stuff up - Again not a logical answer, what idiot would take enjoyment from consistently making stuff up. The odd bit of banter is fair enough but the CF level, if not true is again pathetic

Therefore he must be legitimate - its clearly not his fault that his source occasionally/often gets it wrong :)

Whilst CF may not be ITK I wholeheartedly agree he must have a source who is ITK. The facts speak for themselves as no other scenario makes sense

1) He is not a Saints fan and is an internet troll - Can't believe this is true, as no-one can really that be sad to post nearly 6k times on a message board (often talking to himself) about a team he doesn't support

2) He is a Saints fan and is making stuff up - Again not a logical answer, what idiot would take enjoyment from consistently making stuff up. The odd bit of banter is fair enough but the CF level, if not true is again pathetic

Therefore he must be legitimate - its clearly not his fault that his source occasionally/often gets it wrong :)

I'd say im option 3

Now despite my username I do like my comedy and enjoy a good laugh, but am trying to remember the times when CF (and the other "characters" in this soap opera) were actually funny....Oh yes, I remember now....NEVER!

Nah! one is much more of a bell end than the other..... Glasgow is nothing more than a troll whereas Cabbage is just full mischief and quite funny at times

Now despite my username I do like my comedy and enjoy a good laugh, but am trying to remember the times when CF (and the other "characters" in this soap opera) were actually funny....Oh yes, I remember now....NEVER!

Isn't that the beauty of humour, different people find different things funny.

I expect you love nothing more than sitting down to a nice episode of Mrs Browns Boys or Miranda. #mess

Go easy MOG.

Its been a difficult 24 hours for "ITK" Cabbage

Dumb (always) n dumber (Cabbage) will be PMing u soon :lol:

Here he is again, someone who doesn't grasp rumours & info. You know like those bets you pass on , it's like that.

50/1 you will reply. 100/1 you will call me ITK

Edited by Cabbage_Face

Here he is again, someone who doesn't grasp rumours & info. You know like those bets you pass on , it's like that.

50/1 you will reply. 100/1 you will call me ITK

TBF CF , she/he/it has very little grasp of reality so how can you expect him to understand

He likes to send my cretinous PM`s too but I have switched it off so he cant, I reckon he must be a bit frustrated now

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

TBF CF , she/he/it has very little grasp of reality so how can you expect him to understand

No idea pal. I used to have alot of respect for Heisenburg, funny, original and one of the better posters on this place. Now he has been relegated to the dregs of poster society.

They will need to work hard to gain my respect once more. I will inform them in due course when this has happened.

Love and Light.

No idea pal. I used to have alot of respect for Heisenburg, funny, original and one of the better posters on this place. Now he has been relegated to the dregs of poster society.

They will need to work hard to gain my respect once more. I will inform them in due course when this has happened.

Love and Light.

Glad you realised eventually :thumbup:

I do love how Always plays the hard man on here - probably gets beaten by his missus at home and makes him want to act up and look hard the internet.

That boy is not right. Some of his PMs are genuinely creepy.

Drives him nuts that I ignore him on the forum despite his persistence to get a rise.

Tbh mods should have removed him as he offers no opinions or insights, just floats about trying to abuse ppl

Think once he hits 100 posts in the kindergarten thread mods should end his misery and sell him to another forum.

Guy is unhinged

That boy is not right. Some of his PMs are genuinely creepy.

Drives him nuts that I ignore him on the forum despite his persistence to get a rise.

Tbh mods should have removed him as he offers no opinions or insights, just floats about trying to abuse ppl

Think once he hits 100 posts in the kindergarten thread mods should end his misery and sell him to another forum.

Guy is unhinged

He dm’d me **** pics. Made him look pretty hard tbf.

Why does this forum hate on ITKs?

Is it jealousy?

Cabbage is obviously ITK and we need to respect him not hate him

Bizarre isn't it? This type of hatred is usually reserved for people who set up multiple user accounts and act out conversations with themselves

I do love how Always plays the hard man on here - probably gets beaten by his missus at home and makes him want to act up and look hard the internet.

Hard man... are you 14 :lol:

Having read some of your posts on the Post EU.. you are the keyboard warrior... oh and you are really scary :lol:

Exactly how I feel. Perhaps Cabbage Face could make up a few more for us.

Sure.....here is my list of info before my embargo

Outs

Davis - Check

Gabbi - Check

Hoedt - Check

Cedric - Error

Forster - Error

Macca - Error

Ins

Lookman - Error

Poulsen - Error

Maehle - Error

Samatta - Error

I shall leave it as that.

Outs

Davis - Check

Gabbi - Check

Hoedt - Check

Cedric - Error

Forster - Error

Macca - Error

Lookman - Error

Poulsen - Error

Maehle - Error

Samatta - Error

Shaqiri - Error

Miguel Almirón - Error

Drinkwater - Error

Lemina - Error

Opening day fixtures - Error

Updated it for you.

Outs

Davis - Check

Gabbi - Check

Hoedt - Check

Cedric - Error

Forster - Error

Macca - Error

Ins

Lookman - Error

Poulsen - Error

Maehle - Error

Samatta - Error

I know about those. I want some new ones.