Saints vs West Ham: Match Thread

Hamilton Saint

Can't sack him. He takes his ex clubs to court when he get's sacked. Les won't pay out his contract as that would being admitting he was wrong. Just got to accept this is us for the future.

I don't have a problem with Puel. I have an issue with what he's been left to work with, and if I were him I wouldn't want to have to try to work with that ****.

This is our season. One game to get something positive.

After today, I don't see where our PL points are coming from. I thought we'd win against this lot.

We need some points we are not YET in a critical situation, we just need some wins and we will be safe, but playing like this... the efl final is all we got left to save this season

As I have said before - average 1 goal a game, poor tactics, no settled team - rotation/resting not working by any stretch of the imagination - we don't look like being able to beat anyone at the moment and haven't done for ages.

Forget the EFL experience cos we basically scrapped through and IMO not convincing - yes maybe Les Reed has caused some problems but the manager is simply not good enough - whats the point of having even 95% possession if you cannot score and cannot win.

Puel OUT !!!!!!!!!!

As I have said before - average 1 goal a game, poor tactics, no settled team - rotation/resting not working by any stretch of the imagination - we don't look like being able to beat anyone at the moment and haven't done for ages.

Forget the EFL experience cos we basically scrapped through and IMO not convincing - yes maybe Les Reed has caused some problems but the manager is simply not good enough - whats the point of having even 95% possession if you cannot score and cannot win.

Puel OUT !!!!!!!!!!

Second that! Out of his depth I'm afraid.

I don't blame Puel for this sh*t show, he's been screwed over by the board and a bunch of disinterested players

Indeed.

I overestimated Stephens. I'm afraid that experiment has failed. Put Bertrand in at CB and McQueen at LB.

We'll be doing more attacking than defending at Sunderland I imagine.

Indeed.

I overestimated Stephens. I'm afraid that experiment has failed. Put Bertrand in at CB and McQueen at LB.

We'll be doing more attacking than defending at Sunderland I imagine.

Like we did at Swansea? Didnt you have us down to win that 1-6?

Can't sack him. He takes his ex clubs to court when he get's sacked. Les won't pay out his contract as that would being admitting he was wrong. Just got to accept this is us for the future.
I am of the opinion Les would sack the manager if it meant it saved his bacon. Turn the wrath on others rather than it come on him.

It's a shame that people seem quite happy because they've been proven correct.

You sad, sad people.

Why would anyone be happy? It's sad that people like you have found our form and performances this year so difficult to accept. No saints fan is happy about this, it's terrible and it has been for most of the season.

It's a shame that people seem quite happy because they've been proven correct.

You sad, sad people.

Not at all happy to be proved right. Always want Saints to succeed but I'm afraid in Puel we have found a manager who is not nearly good enough for the cut and thrust of the Premier League. Mass rotation might work in weak French leagues but it is not the way forward here.

Why would anyone be happy? It's sad that people like you have found our form and performances this year so difficult to accept. No saints fan is happy about this, it's terrible and it has been for most of the season.

This.

I'm certainly not happy about it.