Derby Replay Being Shown on BBC

Suhari

Last time on BBC in round 3? 4-0 v Spurs, followed by a cup run to the final?

(probably been something since).

Our 3rd round replay v Ipswich in 2015 was on BBC too.

At the risk of cursing it, we've only lost one of our last 21 FA cup ties against lower league opposition (Bristol Rovers 2008 I think)

At the risk of cursing it, we've only lost one of our last 21 FA cup ties against lower league opposition (Bristol Rovers 2008 I think)

Good point. I'll never forgive that **** Lambert for scoring against us for Bristol.

Good stat! That'll do for me.

Those spurs oiks are singing our song again. Infuriating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As an aside, how come Son hasn't joined up with South Korea at the Asia Cup and is still playing for Spurs...? Edited by trousers

As an aside, how come Son hasn't joined up with South Korea at the Asia Cup and is still playing for Spurs...?

Not playing until Sunday. Japan playing tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if you’d be able to watch on iPlayer from overseas?

iPlayer is geo-blocked. It usually carries all BBC live TV though, so I would expect our match to be on it.

So, if you wanted to watch it overseas you would need to get round that geoblocking...

As an aside, how come Son hasn't joined up with South Korea at the Asia Cup and is still playing for Spurs...?

Tottenham struck a deal with South Korean FA that allows him to go to the tournament after their game against Man United on the 13th!

So basically Son misses their first two group games but South Korea are expected to win those anyway!

Tottenham struck a deal with South Korean FA that allows him to go to the tournament after their game against Man United on the 13th!

So basically Son misses their first two group games but South Korea are expected to win those anyway!

Hmmm... Level playing field... Not!

I wonder if we tried a similar ruse with Yoshida...?

iPlayer is geo-blocked. It usually carries all BBC live TV though, so I would expect our match to be on it.

So, if you wanted to watch it overseas you would need to get round that geoblocking...

Depending on where you are in the world - In Europe have seen moving pictures when going in through the BBC Sport website to listen to a game, but ended up with the Radio 5 commentary over the top of the live game.

I had hoped it would work that way when in China for the cup Semi last year, but the bamboo firewall only allowed radio through.

Bit odd putting a cup replay on BBC 1 in front of an empty St Marys. Probably be 10-11000 there assuming Derby won't bring many.

as BBC now covering game think they might do well to get 10,000 most of the group of 30 or so i go with not bothering as a result but might have if not on TV