• Leave Before - Leave Now
    • Leave Before - Remain Now
    • Leave Before - Not Bothered Now
    • Remain Before - Remain Now
    • Remain Before - Leave Now
    • Remain Before - Not Bothered Now
    • Not Bothered Before - Leave Now
    • Not Bothered Before - Remain Now
    • I've never been bothered - Why am I on this Thread?
    • No second Ref - 2016 was Definitive and Binding

When it’s up and running I’ll let you know. Probably not the best topic for you to try and dismiss as BS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It certain is happening. Remember when the idea was laughed at.

There is a problem though, the EU military chiefs desperately want/need U.K. involvement.

Amazing post this. The second paragraph, a ***** about Remainers thinking Brexiteers are thick, which follows a paragraph that proves that Brexiteers are thick.

Bravo Les - you make yourself look stupider than any of us ever could.

When we have left and are thriving, it is you lot who are going to look really atupid, just as many of the same people did when we didn't join the Euro.

When we have left and are thriving, it is you lot who are going to look really atupid, just as many of the same people did when we didn't join the Euro.

I’m still waiting for the 700,000 job losses, the massive recession, housing market crash, war and such like for even voting to leave.

I’m sure it will all happen any day before Mar 29!

Two and a half years later and you're still *****ing about how unfair it is that the thickos voted to leave your beloved EU. Boo Hoo.

Meh its the reverse Wes. 1 million of your ilk have died and been replaced by 1 million who don't think Empire 2.0 is the way to go. Delighted is probably more apposite

Which other trading blocs have a single currency, flag, anthem, army and are moving towards “ever closer union”. What you arrogant remoaners don’t understand is most people who voted Brexit aren’t against a trading bloc like NAFTA or APEC, they’re against The EU and the unstoppable movement towards a federal Europe.

I didn't dismiss it - you added it to a list of things that actually exist.

As you can see, I merely asked which other trading blocs had an army? It’s clearly a touchy subject amongst little Europeans

As you can see, I merely asked which other trading blocs had an army? It’s clearly a touchy subject amongst little Europeans

No 'other' trading bloc has an army, but then again nor does the EU. True it has a flag and an anthem, and it has a currency that 19 of it's 28 members share, ( NOT a 'single currency' ), but an EU army is still just a proposal. Edited by badgerx16

I assume the protestors creating racket today outside parliament were Brexit lot? Loads of football songs drowning out Kay Burley and co.

Couldn’t think of a more obnoxious bunch of cnts getting so excitable. Imagine similarly sad as that lonely loser that shot Jo Cox and gives ten a break from microwaving their ready meal and having a wnk.

No 'other' trading bloc has an army, but then again nor does the EU. True it has a flag and an anthem, and it has a currency that 19 of it's 28 members share, ( NOT a 'single currency' ), but an EU army is still just a proposal.

Do any other trading blocs do this?

6510e00424580a05f3e8d646d29db570.jpg

You know nothing about me, my life and my family. I have had a long time experience of how our lives were before we joined and a long time after, so I suspect that I am probably better placed to make a judgement of the difference than you. I am also very well traveled around the World, so I also have that perspective too.

You're right, I'm not old, so yes I don't know what it was like before. But that doesn't mean that's what it's going to be like after we leave. In fact the reality will be chalk to that cheese because it was 40 ****ing years ago.

No need to show off about being well travelled as well, most of us are these days, luckily. And thank **** when I go on holiday, certainly within Europe, I can enjoy the multiple benefits given to me as a member of the EU.

I assume the protestors creating racket today outside parliament were Brexit lot? Loads of football songs drowning out Kay Burley and co.

Couldn’t think of a more obnoxious bunch of cnts getting so excitable. Imagine similarly sad as that lonely loser that shot Jo Cox and gives ten a break from microwaving their ready meal and having a wnk.

Yep, Tommy Robinson’s lot, and strongly pro Brexit quelled surprise. 52% of the electorate voted with scum like that, actually it much higher in England (and to an extent Wales) so let’s not cover the Scots and Northern Irish with English stupidity and chav behaviours.

Irony of them shouting ‘Nazi’ at Soubry is that they need to have a look in the mirror - holocaust denial, overt and aggressive racism, xenophobia - yes it is all reminiscent of 1930s in Germany. Throw in the anti Semitic attitudes of Corbyn’s lot and it really is becoming a grim little dump of a country. If Robinson’s lot want to portray themselves as the Brexiteer general public, be my guest.

They all bang on about being a traitor yet I bet none of that lot have ever done a day’s military service (or even work). No deal Brexit doesn’t really impact on them then does it?

As for shouting sexual threats at Soubry and Kay Burley, pathetic, go and watch Green Street again and have a toss. Football holliganism is about their level although most firms probably wouldn’t want them either.

As I've said previously, as far as I'm concerned people like Wes are spoiling mine and other children's lives. For that I cannot and will not forgive them.

Add to that that he's admitted he's a ****ing racist and to me that means he's an oxygen thief.

I’m concerned that people who vote conservative are spoiling mine and my children’s lives, don’t wish death on them though.

I’m concerned that people who vote conservative are spoiling mine and my children’s lives, don’t wish death on them though.

Agreed. Don’t like Wes’s views but would never wish ill on him. Fellow Saints fan for a start. Extremism in the Tory Party - or Elemis of it - does need to be stood up to - but in the right way. I’ve criticised Robinson’s thugs just now for their facist, racist, sexist and general knuckle draggery of anyone with a brain cell, so it would be hypocritical to be consistent.

Jeff:

"people like Wes are spoiling mine and other children's lives".

So there we have it, what we always deduced from his infantile insults. Jeff is in fact a child. Best go to bed so you are fresh enough for school tomorrow, sonny.

And in other news, I understand that 34 MPs have felt the need to write a letter to Lord Hall, the Director General of the BBC politely requesting that he asks his presenters to stop referring to leaving the EU without a trade deal as "crashing out over a cliff edge".

Mercosur is planning a Parliament. In fact their plans go further than the EU - integrating education and tax

So we have now established that there are no tradings blocs with a standing army, none has a single currency ( the EU currently has 11 ), most have flags, and at least 2 ( EU and Mercosur ) are planning closer integration. At least the EU might be unique in having it's own anthem.

Edited by badgerx16

Jeff:

So there we have it, what we always deduced from his infantile insults. Jeff is in fact a child. Best go to bed so you are fresh enough for school tomorrow, sonny.

And in other news, I understand that 34 MPs have felt the need to write a letter to Lord Hall, the Director General of the BBC politely requesting that he asks his presenters to stop referring to leaving the EU without a trade deal as "crashing out over a cliff edge".

Probably the same same people that whined about the HSBC adverts.

In other news 209 MPs wrote to the PM from across all parties to insist no deal needs to avoid no deal and are seeing her tomorrow.

Despite what Boris says - today anyway - no deal is crashing out. He takes his view from a sample of Conservative members but it’s the country that elects a PM, most of which he has slagged off at one time or another. Going to be a long time in opposition if he succeeds May.

Jeff:

Was your own letter not enough?

As I've said previously, as far as I'm concerned people like Wes are spoiling mine and other children's lives. For that I cannot and will not forgive them.

Add to that that he's admitted he's a ****ing racist and to me that means he's an oxygen thief.

I’d have thought having a dad like you would spoil their lives far far more than a democratic election result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a sanctimonious pr1ck. Dangerous hiding behind ‘but they’re a bad racist man’ when you have the evil thoughts by look of it,

****ing hell, what a bunch of snowflakes.

I'm wishing ill on a username - a faceless entity that has written unsavory posts on a forum. I don't know him. I don't know his kids. I don't know his grandkids. I don't know his name or where he lives. I don't know what he does for a job.

This is like the over-reaction the other day when I said his wife must have sucked off a foreign gardener.

Take a step back and calm the **** down ladies.

Jeff:

Ouch - a kid called Jeff. Now that is verging on child abuse. It's a **** enough name for an adult, but for a child..?

Does it wrangle you that a child clearly has a better understanding of economics than you have?

I'm wishing ill on a username - a faceless entity that has written unsavory posts on a forum. I don't know him. I don't know his kids. I don't know his grandkids. I don't know his name or where he lives. I don't know what he does for a job.

This is like the over-reaction the other day when I said his wife must have sucked off a foreign gardener.

Yeah being a snowflake for taking you to task for wishing someone dead cos they voted a different way to you. Bedrock of our society has been tolerance but you can’t seem to cope. Is it the fear of roaming charges coming back that is scaring you most?

Yeah being a snowflake for taking you to task for wishing someone dead cos they voted a different way to you. Bedrock of our society has been tolerance but you can’t seem to cope. Is it the fear of roaming charges coming back that is scaring you most?

It’s early Jan.

Give it 2 months and people like Jeff are going to be ‘crazy’

Love it, someone wishes someone else dead and then when that person gets upset they call them a snowflake.

Brexit really has bought out the worst in people. You do know people can vote the other way to you and not be an “idiot”. Just vote and get on with your life.

Mess

I bet they were saying that when Hitler was voted in as well - because a democratic election can never cause too much harm is that?

Hitler wasn’t “democratically” elected. Do some history lessons. Unless you think the ways he went about taking power in Germany, Democracy. [emoji23]

I'm not wishing him dead because he voted the other way. I did it because he's a racist.

And even then, it's Wes Tender - it's not the actual person. How can I wish someone dead that I don't know anything about? I would hope that his opinions away from the forum are less forceful and pronounced than they are on here - otherwise surely the threats of violence towards Shurlock, the support of violence if Brexit was stopped and his unpalatable view on Arabs are more of a worry.

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

So it's OK to wish death on someone as long as you don't know them personally - great. That's not too far from the line of thought that led to Jo Cox being killed.

I think it's you who needs to calm down.

So it's OK to wish death on someone as long as you don't know them personally - great. That's not too far from the line of thought that led to Jo Cox being killed.

I think it's you who needs to calm down.

Not know them personally. I don't know Boris Johnson personally, but I wouldn't wish him dead as I know things about him. I know nothing about Wes Tender - not a jot. It's wishing death on a non-entity on a forum.

And I'm extremely calm - I had a nice cuddle in bed with the kids this morning, a decent commute into work and have quite an easy day today. I'm pretty calm thanks.

Anyway, back on topic.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46789565

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

Not know them personally. I don't know Boris Johnson personally, but I wouldn't wish him dead as I know things about him. I know nothing about Wes Tender - not a jot. It's wishing death on a non-entity on a forum.

And I'm extremely calm - I had a nice cuddle in bed with the kids this morning, a decent commute into work and have quite an easy day today. I'm pretty calm thanks.

Anyway, back on topic.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46789565

Don’t be a moron.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Brexit - Post Match Reaction