Word association

SuperMikey

TIME OUT please!

Right, it's not my game but I would like to continue playing, just so long as we are all playing the sane game though..

Surely we need some guidance from the OP re what constitutes 'word association'?

To my mind, whatever the word is, we can say whatever word we wish in respomse??? Obviously the more tenuouos the tougher it si to understand but as long as someone 'gets it' that should be okay, yeah?

What is starting to really poiss me off though is that some are stretcj=hing this to 2 words! If this continues then you can wave goodbye to my company.

That is all, carry on.

Eagle

TIME OUT please!

Right, it's not my game but I would like to continue playing, just so long as we are all playing the sane game though..

Surely we need some guidance from the OP re what constitutes 'word association'?

To my mind, whatever the word is, we can say whatever word we wish in respomse??? Obviously the more tenuouos the tougher it si to understand but as long as someone 'gets it' that should be okay, yeah?

What is starting to really poiss me off though is that some are stretcj=hing this to 2 words! If this continues then you can wave goodbye to my company.

That is all, carry on.

Eagle

Bloody cheek. This is the bloke who puts a picture of Joan Rivers up and expects us to buy that tenuous link. :D

Here's your one word link then:

The

TIME OUT please!

That is all, carry on.

Eagle

That's way more than one word. You're out of the game hamster...

;)