The Kindergarten Thread

Batman

Isn't it strange that the 1 out of 10 people that fall for this are always you. #Mess

Isn`t it strange that people like you seem to want to troll with that sort of rubbish.

I didn't want to disappoint you so gave you at least 1 reply to help with your attention seeking ;)

Most of ur reply here is made up sh1*

I often flew single engine aircraft over the channel in my early days but never felt comfortable. The a/c was a Piper PA46 Malibu single engine turbo prop which are usually more reliable than piston engines. Getting the aircraft down on water is doable but horrendous at night. A pilot I worked with, an airline captain, ditched a C172 high wing single engine Cessna off Alderney at night and was never seen again. Another pilot hired my pal's Grumman Cougar and low flying off Sandown hit the sea and ditched just off the beach. He got out unhurt, his wife didn't and although a search was made the aircraft was never found.

Even if they got down, it's odds on they may have gone straight down. Getting into a dingy at night is almost impossible even if it was inflated. I pray that they survived against all odds.

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

Not really, it was made by Grumman but the name was changed to Gulfstream I believe, but we always called it a Grumman Cougar.

im genuinely enjoying this - normally i come on the transfer thread and learn bugger all about anything - with this im actually finding stuff out so its not a waste of time.

From now on maybe if people are only going to talk nonsense they could put a fact at the bottom of their post so my time isnt wasted.

Bats hang upside down in a different way to we would. We use an active grip using several muscles and tendons. A bats tendons to its claws are only connected to its upper body and so muscles are used to open its claws but once they are gripped by relaxing their claws their own body weight holds the tendons shut and they are hanging there at no effort at all.

im genuinely enjoying this - normally i come on the transfer thread and learn bugger all about anything - with this im actually finding stuff out so its not a waste of time.

From now on maybe if people are only going to talk nonsense they could put a fact at the bottom of their post so my time isnt wasted.

Bats hang upside down in a different way to we would. We use an active grip using several muscles and tendons. A bats tendons to its claws are only connected to its upper body and so muscles are used to open its claws but once they are gripped by relaxing their claws their own body weight holds the tendons shut and they are hanging there at no effort at all.

Brilliant stuff and nearly interesting but probably a waste of your daily posting quota ?

Tonto`s horse was called Scout

Maybe you could lend him your username, because you're ****ing boring.

Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes. Maybe not today though :(

Classic irony

How`s Mark mate?

Give him one of your old ones, you have had a few so can spare one, you were a t wat on them too ;)

Very sad news story but what has it to do with SFC? Shouldn’t this be in the Lounge?

It has everything to do with SFC considering Cardiff are a relegation rival. Obviously comes second, but you’d have to say that this will all but confirm Cardiff’s relegation.

I can’t see them getting another striker in the short amount of time left in the window (and I see the PL have said they won’t extend).

Very sad news story but what has it to do with SFC? Shouldn’t this be in the Lounge?

It's because Sala was still the subject of a transfer to a PL rival when this occurred, so it was worthy of discussion in that context.

It's an interesting and eye-opening thread, and I think most people are avoiding the Lounge like the plague at the moment due to all the childish nonsense being posted on the Brexit thread. So I hope it stays where it is.

It's because Sala was still the subject of a transfer to a PL rival when this occurred, so it was worthy of discussion in that context.

It's an interesting and eye-opening thread, and I think most people are avoiding the Lounge like the plague at the moment due to all the childish nonsense being posted on the Brexit thread. So I hope it stays where it is.

Translated:

Wes Tender, Verbal and Guided Missile are helmets.

Bit arrogant, to say the least, I'm not certain MLT and GLS would agree with your assessment.

I'm not saying they are terrible, or even bad, or that the people involved aren't all very commendable. It was probably a poor choice of phrase. I just doubt they have the resources that some other places have.

What does it matter, we don't have a game this weekend, we are not on the verge of buying Carlos Fandango from under the nose of Barcelona, Real Madrid or Liverpool. So its a quiet board at the moment, just a shame that such a tragic event has spawned such a fascinating thread, both educational and informative, featuring some excellent commentators who know their onions.

Just think of it as the last day of the school term from many years ago and you have been allowed to bring your toys in: and stop living up to your user name :)

Fans spend months slagging off Cedric, now he is leaving he is the messiah. I swear we have one of the stupidest fan bases in football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a football forum, what do you expect?, most other clubs are the same. Posters are just concerned we may not be buying a replacement.

We've been saying that the last 5-6 windows......

And we all know how tedious it is listening to someone trot out the same line for 5-6 years ...

Including players out on loan and u21 players who have been part of a match day 18 this season we started this January with a roster of 42 players. I think we can afford to lose one or two before moaning about the lack of incomings.

Many of us said that Mané was worth double what we sold him for and he was. Tadic, Clyne and Wanyama were also sold for far less than we should have asked for them. The fact we now have to sell players in order to raise funds to buy a new one and that we are struggling to find buyers for any of them shows how badly mismanaged our transfer activity has been in recent years. I'm optimistic that things will be handled better in future as Ralph seems to have brought some much-needed common sense to the club.

HTF we let Mane go for that was ****ing ridiculous. We sold him right at the start of the transfer window as well IIRC.

HTF we let Mane go for that was ****ing ridiculous. We sold him right at the start of the transfer window as well IIRC.

At least we get to watch Liverpool going from strength to strength (champions league finals and titles) while we fight relegation and clear the dead wood that selling Mane cheaply helped us buy.

We should be proud that we have helped Liverpool so much. I'm sure they'll give us a shout out when they lift the league title this summer

Edited by Heisenberg

Feels like we are prepping for relegation by shifting expensive / dead wood players, and giving the youth a go.

If we can do this and stay up then woohoo!

Sounds about right. If we go down it will be less of a blow. Still, I think we will finish 16th which will be good enough.