West Ham 3 Saints 0 - Match Thread

St Chalet

Stephens is pure shyte

wins the ball and just passes it back to west ham under no pressure

pure shyte

Just doesn't have the mentality or skill on the ball for the top level. Too many idiotic mistakes.

Wouldn't even get in Huddersfield's team.

Great move playing Frazer.

There goes our chance at more prize money.

Now ship him off, I never want to see him again in a Saints shirt.

I m getting horrible flashbacks of last season.

Oh and while we are at it, bin Stephens and Moi.

The fact that we had been following him for 5-6 years prior to signing him just shows how our scouting is all wrong all.

He has zero attributes to succeed in the PL

Just got in and found out that FF and Mo are playing - has there been any reasonable explanation as to why ?

Hope that the reason is just to show that they can still run in order to sell them away in the summer. Moi is totally lost and doesn't know what to do.

It’s a cunning plan by Ralph to prove to everyone at the club just how shockingly s**t the squad as a whole is.

why would today prove anything?

I doubt anyone at the club are as mental as those few fans who believe we are already a top 10 side.

we are some way off, clearly

Truely awful team selection and overall performance today, Ralph should have realised by now the fringe players he has given chances to are by no means good enought to play not just for Southampton but in the Premier League, I just hope he doesn't do this again against Hudderfield at Home in our last game, as alot of goodwill he has built up with the fans this season could be somewhat tarnished we could of moved up a few places in the league, just glad we managed to get those points in the bag to stay up last week but alot was due to Brighton and Cardiff not getting the results when it counted.

Much room for improvement needed

FFS Forster, just go back to Sunday league football now...and take Moi and Stephens with you. Disgusting defending.

I am just getting fed up with knobs like you who know **** all about football whingeing about our players

From the BBC

Arthur Masuaku steams down the left hand-side of the box, his cross is punched out by Fraser Forster but it bounces off Arnautovic, who heads it in from about a metre out.

Not much Forster could do about that one. Harsh on Southampton.

I am just getting fed up with knobs like you who know **** all about football whingeing about our players

From the BBC

Arthur Masuaku steams down the left hand-side of the box, his cross is punched out by Fraser Forster but it bounces off Arnautovic, who heads it in from about a metre out.

He didn’t punch it though it was a weak parry right back into the danger area, a good punch and it’s not a goal.

From the BBC

And the BBC team are never wrong are they.

He did the one thing that a PL keeper should never, ever do. He parried it straight into the path of danger.

It was poor goalkeeping.

From the BBC

Oh well, if a bloke who works at BBC thought so then it must be true.

Forster messed up royally, but the third was even worse from him. Elyonuseless and Stephens also woeful today and every day.

And the BBC team are never wrong are they.

He did the one thing that a PL keeper should never, ever do. He parried it straight into the path of danger.

It was poor goalkeeping.

The retards on here actually think he’s good, so it’s probably pointless trying to explain.

But yes, he cocked up as usual and typically did since he joined us. He was just lucky he had a brilliant spine in front of him for a couple of years.

He’s never been able distribute, always been slow, parries everything into danger, never commands his box, zero agility, flaps ... hes awful.

Apparently he’s just out of form though. Or my favourite excuse ‘carrying an injury’

From the BBC

First half Forster did really well imo. Made some decent saves and was probably our best player.

Second half though he made some really bad mistakes including the goal. When it was 1-0 we were in the game and were creating chances. That error made it 2-0 and pretty much killed the game.

I don't think it is right to blame Forster for the loss but his mistakes as with others are the reason we lost. Our defending has been so bad recently.

This will be the 4th game in 6 where we have let in 3 goals. That is awful.