Fulham Tickets

100%Red&White

Annoying, bringing my mate to this, but bought his ticket a while back. £30/

As long as he's got a customer number I believe you can get a refund for the difference from the ticket office for previously purchased tickets (blocks behind goals/wings only). But you would need the code (emailed out) against a Membership number.

For those who may not be aware - Members can purchase up to 6 tickets for this game for other fans on the database, £20 behind goals/wings.

Fulham have only taken a smaller allocation, Block 43 now on sale so a chance to get a big home support for this.

Fulham’s support is league one standard, they took smallest allocation of 1800 and have only sold just over 1000 of those so we could end up with block 44 as well. Good to see the club at least trying to fill the ground but on recent home form I think they’ll struggle to shift many. Massive massive game.

Good to see the club reacting to the situation and trying to get the fans back onboard. At these prices it 'should' sell out easily, can't remember if they've ever given us Block 44 for league games if Fulham send that back too, but could potentially we could have a big home crowd in the Northam for a change. The support was the usual let down in the last massive game with the Taffs, hopefully everyone will wake up soon before it's too late.

For those who may not be aware - Members can purchase up to 6 tickets for this game for other fans on the database, £20 behind goals/wings.

Fulham have only taken a smaller allocation, Block 43 now on sale so a chance to get a big home support for this.

Is it just £20 for members?

Is it just £20 for members?

Haven't seen anything about this deal. My friend is a member and is also unaware. Any links to it?

It is £20 for everyone as long as they have a purchase history is my guess, as I don't have a season ticket and never bothered with a membership this season anyway.

Check your emails maybe?

I received an email with the subject titled 'an exclusive offer for you', and the message was as follows:

You know the drill. You've experienced a matchday at St Mary's before. You've been in that number. You're a Saint.

We need your energy again. A crunch match. A clash that can define the season.

Tickets for Fulham just £20 until Friday 22 February, use your exclusive promo code below and bring up to six friends.*

*Only available in wings, goals and family areas. If you are buying for a friend that has purchased an eligible bundle game (Crystal Palace, Everton or Cardiff) please call the Ticket Office on 02381 780 780. All tickets must be assigned to a supporter number.

It is £20 for everyone as long as they have a purchase history is my guess, as I don't have a season ticket and never bothered with a membership this season anyway.

Check your emails maybe? I received an email with the subject titled 'an exclusive offer for you', and the message was as follows:

That message has changed, last week it was:

We know we've never met in person. It's a shame, we'd love to show you our place. In the spirit of Valentines Day, we've

mustered up the courage to ask you out on a date. Specifically Wednesday 27 February for our crunch match against Fulham.

With tickets for Fulham just £20 until Friday 22 February, use your exclusive promo code / / / / / / / / and bring up to six friends.*

Hopefully not just randomly selecting a few fans for the offer as it would understandably nark other members. Maybe worth checking your Junk mail.

I had a look a few days ago on the OS ticket site and just had a look again now and there doesn't appear to have been a surge in ticket sales. Either some haven't heard of this deal or many are waiting to see how we perform at Arsenal. Apathy really has set in.

the offer i saw runs out on tomorrow, so those waiting wil miss out

Got my 2. Not a member and have only been to one game this season.

Last day to get them for this price today, make it a sticky?

If only tickets never went much higher than this. £20 IS PLENTY!

The spectacle of a football match is rarely worth what they charge and every game can be streamed for free.

Reduce peoples season tickets for next season while you're at it saints.

If anyone on here is a member with the appropriate code or whatever it is, I'd happily take 4 tickets at £20 each. Can meet with cash any time between now and the game.

Check your email. Not sure if everyone's codes will be the same.

Got the email Feb 14th

If only tickets never went much higher than this. £20 IS PLENTY!

The spectacle of a football match is rarely worth what they charge and every game can be streamed for free.

Reduce peoples season tickets for next season while you're at it saints.

In an ideal world. Virgin's sponsorship is up this summer so if they don't renew it will be back to £30 for visitors, so will be interesting to see if it affects away fans numbers for some clubs.

This Fulham deal does seem to have been restricted to a select few and hasn't really boosted ticket sales that much, been fairly stagnant for the past week. Such a massively important game, shouldn't really need deals but sign of the times I guess.

Fulham fans appear to chucked in the towel already, short trip, £20 tickets but struggling to shift a smaller allocation. Looks like they’ll be empty seats all around, plenty left in the home areas too.

The club probably should extend today’s deadline and throw this out to more supporters.

The £20 deal for away fans at st Mary’s I don’t think is being offered this season, a Fulham mate paid £30 for his ticket for Wednesdays game

Ah, didn't realise they'd stopped that this season. They should kick up then if some home fans are paying less for like-for-like seats, thought that was da rules! :p

As it stands we'll be lucky to get anywhere near 30,000 for this, hopefully last night's results and a decent show on Sunday will reignite a bit of belief and we'll have a late rush.

Favourite memory of a home game with Fulham, mid 70s in the second division, full house, won 4-1. They had George Best, Rodney Marsh and Bobby Moore with Besty being sent off and adding to the drama.

Time for the team and fans to step up.

Ah, didn't realise they'd stopped that this season. They should kick up then if some home fans are paying less for like-for-like seats, thought that was da rules! :p

They actually stopped it halfway through this season I think- remember reading an article about how that might help improve our home form :lol:

As for the Fulham game, just got myself another email yesterday about how the offer has been extended till Sunday to get tickets for £20.

I can’t attend midweek football but I guess this is likely why we won’t get a stadium expansion anytime soon

Still plenty of tickets left, Fulham bringing around 1,500. How this massive game hasn't sold out f*ck knows? Gripes aside, this game needed the fans to show it mattered to them.

why? what does it matter? we are being and have been sold off (player wise) and have a bizarre attitude of freezing out experienced pros

we win? so what? we stay up? really expect anything different next year?

Turkish posted his thoughts excellently over the weekend.

This club, under this owner is done in the prem. What makes it worse, we will have fans clapping him (and Kat) for it

why? what does it matter? we are being and have been sold off (player wise) and have a bizarre attitude of freezing out experienced pros

This club, under this owner is done in the prem. What makes it worse, we will have fans clapping him (and Kat) for it

I’d rather cover my hands in s**t and clap to tune of PUP than clap Goa and Kat.

Still plenty of tickets left, Fulham bringing around 1,500. How this massive game hasn't sold out f*ck knows? Gripes aside, this game needed the fans to show it mattered to them.

£33 for non-members, massively overpriced, just like our season ticket prices, for a team that are absolutely shocking at home. I doubt we even have that many members to take advatange of the £20 offer.

Well, it matters to a lot of us, although I guess not enough. Maybe there's a different attitude between internet fans and the ones that actually go to games.

I'm near 60 and had my best days supporting this club outside of the top league so relegation doesn't worry me at all from a football point of view, but I can see a potential financial sh*tstorm and possible repeat of what happened the last time we dropped down.

Most agree we really need to be winning this tomorrow night or it's looking grim, tomorrow night is about my football club, not Kat or Gao, we'll have to agree to disagree.