The Official Saints European Tour 2015 / 16 Thread - Died Peacefully 27/08/2015

Marsdinho

Surprised how many are going the day before, I'm getting out on the day and back the day after (mainly because we're doing Amsterdam next weekend with the Feyenoord game).

Not quite on a par with my "if you stay over a Saturday the flights are much cheaper" Bucharest trip, out on the match day, back on the Sunday after Saints had already played Everton at Goodison! Spent about £40 a night on hotels but saved more than that on the flight which was about £800 for Tue-Thurs and about £350 for Tue-Sun. :D

**** I've got seven aways on mine, mate has five what's the odds it'll make five? We've already booked flights.

Mind you if its terracing it won't matter as we can book separately anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** I've got seven aways on mine, mate has five what's the odds it'll make five? We've already booked flights.

Mind you if its terracing it won't matter as we can book separately anyway

It'll make 5 no problem. I doubt we have 1500 people with more than 5 aways. It won't be terracing, that's against UEFA rules. It might be stand where you like in your seats though - but it usually isn't if it sells out. That's assuming they bother with seat allocations to begin with.

All booked up, weds eve to fri eve. Hope to god that I get a ticket; I'm a ST holder, but with no away's last year. I'm going regardless as a couple of days in Amsterdam is never dull......and everything I've booked is non refundable!!!

I've travelled with Nick many times, would totally recommend his company. Looks excellent value for money as well considering you'd pay about that much for a hotel room anyway.

You wouldn't pay that much for a hotel.

Most decent priced flights have gone, so its one of the cheaper ways to travel, but not much fun sat on a coach for that long.

First post on here... Been a silent observer on this forum since the league 1 days. Before that it was the saintsforever forum, but never took the plunge with posting figuring I'd morph into a Glasgow (god rest his soul) type and pee everyone off.

Anyway, this seasons Europa campaign has got me very excited. Booked my travel to Arnhem (flying in and out of Eindhoven from London). Always wanted to visit the town, I've heard a lot of good things and the Dutch are always great hosts.

Anyway, I'm in a similar position to many others on here as a non ST holder, so if any ST holders are unable to make it and fancy a bit of charity, I would bite their arm off for the chance at a ticket.

Failing that, if there are a bunch of us without tickets we can try and coordinate purchases in the Vitesse end - probably best in small pockets though to avoid upsetting the local.

Hi everyone, at first I want to propose myself. As you can see at my username I'm a Feyenoord fan. I started following the Saints from last season 13/14' because Koeman and Pelle moved to you. So now I also wanted to join you at this site.

Hope our (former) little big captain Jordy will succeed at you. I'm sure he will, you'll enjoy him as much as we did.

Greetings :)

Hi everyone, at first I want to propose myself. As you can see at my username I'm a Feyenoord fan. I started following the Saints from last season 13/14' because Koeman and Pelle moved to you. So now I also wanted to join you at this site.

Hope our (former) little big captain Jordy will succeed at you. I'm sure he will, you'll enjoy him as much as we did.

Greetings :)

Hiya! :)

Just booked BA flights from Gatwick for £100 return (but I only had to pay £50 thanks to air miles!). Was cheaper to go Wednesday morning so good excuse for a holiday. Trains seem good over there so probably no need to stay in Arnhem if too expensive.

Surely we are over reacting here about tickets? europa matches normally have poor crowds ? surely if we demand 3,000 tickets the Dutch would be mad to deny us them? Just being in the Town before kick-off and taking in a few thousand saints fans behaving and enjoying themselves will be fantastic for me with or without a ticket!!! just remember 7 seasons ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely we are over reacting here about tickets? europa matches normally have poor crowds ? surely if we demand 3,000 tickets the Dutch would be mad to deny us them? Just being in the Town before kick-off and taking in a few thousand saints fans behaving and enjoying themselves will be fantastic for me with or without a ticket!!! just remember 7 seasons ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about it? I went to Basingstoke and Winchester pre-season in the same day, then Eastleigh... it was amazing.

First post on here... Been a silent observer on this forum since the league 1 days. Before that it was the saintsforever forum, but never took the plunge with posting figuring I'd morph into a Glasgow (god rest his soul) type and pee everyone off.

Anyway, this seasons Europa campaign has got me very excited. Booked my travel to Arnhem (flying in and out of Eindhoven from London). Always wanted to visit the town, I've heard a lot of good things and the Dutch are always great hosts.

Anyway, I'm in a similar position to many others on here as a non ST holder, so if any ST holders are unable to make it and fancy a bit of charity, I would bite their arm off for the chance at a ticket.

Failing that, if there are a bunch of us without tickets we can try and coordinate purchases in the Vitesse end - probably best in small pockets though to avoid upsetting the local.

To be fair if they are only giving us 1200 I think unless the home tickets are restricted to members only, there will be a fair few Saints fans in the home end

It goes without saying that irrespective of ticket allocation there will be many fans travelling to this without match tickets

Edited by Mouldy Coat

Vitesse got 10,000 in their last Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round match (against Petrolul Ploesti in 2013/14). I suspect we'll be a bit more of a draw than that, there's always been plenty of English football on Dutch tv, probably not so much Romanian.

Reckon this will be heavily over subscribed. I've been amazed how many people have crawled out the woodwork contacting me because I have a season ticket and plenty of aways.

Pretty confident I'll get mine but I'm not in the mood personally to help part timers who want these games. Id rather help out non season ticket holders that do a lot of aways but are going to be unfairly left second.

To be fair if they are only giving us 1200 I think unless the home tickets are restricted to members only, there will be a fair few Saints fans in the home end

It goes without saying that irrespective of ticket allocation there will be many fans travelling to this without match tickets

Hopefully we should be sorted for tickets (Feyenoord ones already banked), but if not think we will be travelling for the atmosphere anyway and see what happens. Tickets in home end or just watch it in a boozer. Hopefully someone will see sense and offer us that whole end.

Hopefully we should be sorted for tickets (Feyenoord ones already banked), but if not think we will be travelling for the atmosphere anyway and see what happens. Tickets in home end or just watch it in a boozer. Hopefully someone will see sense and offer us that whole end.

Agree with that last bit, hopefully the club realises demand is very high

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})