Saints v Spurs (FA Cup) Match & Reactions Thread

St Chalet

Spurs and their players can f*** off, the way Alderweireld and co hound the referee- can tell it is the Mourinho imprint

We should be better at it though.

If JWP goes down midweek then Zaha has to walk. And god knows why we didn't go mad for that handball.

Screwed over by VAR today. Blatant foul in the buildup to their goal leaving Son a free shot on goal, and missed that blatant handball.

I really hope we never have to see Danso at RB again. He unsettled the whole defence. We looked much more organised when he went off, despite other players having to switch to an unnatural position.

Redmond had another good game.

Hope the Armstrong injury isn't too bad.

tbh I don’t think it makes a difference foul or not- Son was wide open on that far side.

Unfortunately Danso has not put in a good audition today.

I also hate it when teams shoot towards the away end 2nd half- think we should try our best to swap the direction we shoot in second half where possible.

That worked well against Leicester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I thought we palyed really well today, looked a threat and got a well deserved goal.

Struggling to work out what Danso is to be honest, he has not taken his chances at all. Looked rubbish.

JWP full of energy, Armstrong I thought was buzzing around - so I hope that injury isn't too bad. Ings should have done better with that header at the end, he looked ****ed with himself.

Overall, we're still in the hat...! Good performance and we look a pretty decent side now days.