Come on Real Madrid!!

Saint Billy

I’d still rather see an English team win it

I really don't understand this logic, not only is it galling to see the victims winning after everything they've done to us, but the more successful English clubs are the worse it is for us as it just makes them richer and more able to take the better players from those below them.

Personally i want English teams to fail early and often in Europe, and hopefully the premier league lose a Champions League spot. That happening means less revenue going to the big clubs, more likelihood of those missing out losing their better players, and more chance for the rest to catch up.

And that has been denied.

The bonuses are based on Champions League qualification, not winning it.

Les must have a real love / hate with Liverpool..

Loves selling them players and cheering them to glory

But hates it when they discredit his little leaks.

Les "we sold Mane for £38 million"

Liverpool "we paid £30m tops which includes large add ons"

Les "we will get £10 million if Liverpool win the CL"

Liverpool "No you won't"

:lol: les is desperate to be BFFs with Liverpool, they just use n abuse him

I want them to win it. Most of my family (on my Dad's side) are Liverpool supporters. I always want the English side to win (with the exception of the Skates). The only time it has ever been difficult was when Man Utd played Chelsea in Moscow.

I’d still rather see an English team win it

I really don't understand this logic, not only is it galling to see the victims winning after everything they've done to us, but the more successful English clubs are the worse it is for us as it just makes them richer and more able to take the better players from those below them.

Personally i want English teams to fail early and often in Europe, and hopefully the premier league lose a Champions League spot. That happening means less revenue going to the big clubs, more likelihood of those missing out losing their better players, and more chance for the rest to catch up.

100% with you eric. We are in a competition (the PL) that we have little to no chance of winning. We have little to no chance of joining the CL, although granted it is more likely than winning the PL and can be done. 3 clubs outside of the top 6 have done it this century. So why would I want our competitors in the PL to get EVEN richer and widen the gap EVEN more?? I definitely like seeing English teams fail in the CL, with maybe the exception being Leicester's recent attempts.

Exactly this.

I couldn't care less about any other English team other than Saints. I do hate the scousers though and watching Klopp fail in (another) cup final will be very satisfying to watch. No trophies since 2013...

Hala Madrid!!!

I'd go further and say I couldn't care less about any other team (English or not) other than Saints.

Absolutely!

Unlikely any time soon as the top four associations are now all guaranteed four CL spots. Especially with English teams doing well this year, that'll have our coefficient pretty good for a few years.

In any case, I'd like Real to win with a goal by Bale.

I'll be cheering on Real Madrid in this one. Just so that we carry on seeeing all of the players who left Saints "to win trophies" continue to end the season empty handed.

I think I'm right that from all the players who have left us since we've been back up in the Premier League, only Morgan Schneiderlin has a winners medal for anything (FA Cup win at Man Utd)

Would be great to see that continue

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-supporters-union-spirit-shankly-12521110

“European cup finals are special, we remember them by name of the city they are in and the stand out things that happened. Istanbul and the comeback, Paris and Barneys chip, Rome and Bruce’s spaghetti legs, Brussels and the disgraceful behaviour of our fans which directly led to the death of innocent Italians”

Oh wait they didn’t mention the last one. It’s like it never happened. Even if it did it wasn’t their fault anyway, it was the police, the stadium, the authorities, the BNP!

How anyone can ever support that vile club and it’s vile fans in any game is beyond me.

I'll be cheering on Real Madrid in this one. Just so that we carry on seeeing all of the players who left Saints "to win trophies" continue to end the season empty handed.

I think I'm right that from all the players who have left us since we've been back up in the Premier League, only Morgan Schneiderlin has a winners medal for anything (FA Cup win at Man Utd)

Would be great to see that continue

add Luke Shaw who won a Europa League Medal in 2016-17.

Unlikely any time soon as the top four associations are now all guaranteed four CL spots. Especially with English teams doing well this year, that'll have our coefficient pretty good for a few years.

In any case, I'd like Real to win with a goal by Bale.

Yeah coefficient is now irrelevant. UEFA compromise to Europe’s top leagues to fend off a competitive alternate tournament.

I like Liverpool and hope they win. If you want to take a principled stand against rich clubs poaching players, don't support Real Madrid.

This is about Liverpool poaching our players, I don’t give a stuff about Real Madrid but on this occasion I hope they stuff Liverpool.