Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Pompey Online in meltdown mode, seems like two of their best players in Clarke and Pitman are being linked with bigger clubs (Reading and Rangers). Only rumours, but if those were to happen then the skates' anger would be directed at the Eisners. Would also suggest that there isn't much money to spend for them...

...07c99fde6c91207eef8ecc25adc7ab8d.jpg
I don't see what the Pompey fans are upset about. It is factually true. Eisner obviously doesn't see rivalry as pathetic as some do. I don't mind the banter but the blind hatred, just because you were born 20 mies away is a nonsense

I don't see what the Pompey fans are upset about. It is factually true.

That part right there, they just can't handle it. :lol: :smug: :rolleyes: :mcinnes:

At the end of the day, Pomepy fans of a certain age must realise that, "their sons will wear our shirts".

Simple as that.

That part right there, they just can't handle it. :lol: :smug: :rolleyes: :mcinnes:

At the end of the day, Pomepy fans of a certain age must realise that, "their sons will wear our shirts".

Simple as that.

When Pompey families have to make a choice between our academy and theirs, if they want what's best for their sons, they will choose ours all day long. We get the best of Hampshire, Pompey academy get what we don't want.

I don't see what the Pompey fans are upset about. It is factually true. Eisner obviously doesn't see rivalry as pathetic as some do. I don't mind the banter but the blind hatred, just because you were born 20 mies away is a nonsense

It highlights how out of touch their owner is with the views of very likely a large % of their fanbase. If he isn't aware a tweet like that would go badly then what other daft decisions will he make...?

250px-The_Mickey_Mouse_Club_title_screen.jpg

When Pompey families have to make a choice between our academy and theirs, if they want what's best for their sons, they will choose ours all day long. We get the best of Hampshire, Pompey academy get what we don't want.

Their families are much more "close" than normal ones

True story. The current Skate U18’s have taken on two lads I use to teach on a 2 year apprenticeship. Both great lads in fairness but neither stood out in particular, not even at school.

Saints weren’t interested but both would have jumped at the chance.

Their kids will wear our shirts, there’s no way back for them.

Passing Havant and Waterlooville's ground in the week I noticed they have a pre-season friendly against Pompey. I rather fancy H&W to win, and if it wasn't clashing with an event for my club it might have been fun to wander along and see just how bad they are.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})