Saints vs Liverpool - Build Up

Lighthouse

Ahh the regular Lallana haters out. Seems more people have got over now thankfully. Yeah the pantomime bit is funny but some people really have hate and probably equally pathetically think 'Morgan was class'

Stop idolising the fckers they will all disappoint

Ahh the regular Lallana haters out. Seems more people have got over now thankfully. Yeah the pantomime bit is funny but some people really have hate and probably equally pathetically think 'Morgan was class'

Stop idolising the fckers they will all disappoint

Morgan was class and Lallana left the worst way possible. Hate is a strong word but I refuse to pat him on the back and say "oh he went to Pool, good on him". As SKD mentioned I can certainly understand people leaving for various reasons what I do not like is the manner he chose to go about it which was entirely unprofessional. If I recall there were a few Liverpool fans at the time which also criticised his conduct when leaving, it's not a case of rosy specs.

Edited by farawaysaint

Yeah if he ever scores against us and doesn't celebrate it will show even more class. Easily pleased.

I knew that one would come out, a bit like his 2 pages in the echo that his PA put together.

Damage already done I'm afraid. Clearly different opinions on here but I'd be happy to see him rot in the medical room :D

For the 3rd time, I don't begrudge him leaving, fair play to the lad.

Would I stab my current employers in the back, burning all bridges, when they provided me with a career. No.

Maybe I'm just a better man than you

Try to fair to people's rationalisation processes on this Forum, SKD, since to any fair-minded person little of that response of yours makes real sense in the light of what has preceded it in this debate, in regard to what you have previously written.

If you wish Lallana serious injury as you claim and is irrefutably evidenced herein, wriitten down as it is in this Thread, how can you then say you don't begrudge the lad leaving? If you wish him serious injury then the obviously corollary is you must de facto "begrude him leaving" ; for example are you asking us to accept that had he of not signed for Liverpool FC and was still at the Saints you would be wishing him serious injury then? As you can see [we hope!] the postion you are taking in regard to Lallana is a position that in any form of logic is mutually exclusive. Hence we can claim what you write post that comment does not stand scrutiny.

So then let's move on to "stabbing your employers in the back" any rational examination what you offer there, provides further evidence that you don't grasp what's involved in this at all, blinded by your own venom as you are. Obtaining £25 million for a player who cost basically nowt is being stabbed in the back? Let's face it a portion of this Thread shows tremendous glee and hope in the fact that Lallana was failing and was going to fail at Liverpool FC. Had he of failed at Liverpool that section of fans would have been ecstatic and there would have been shouts along the lines of, "£25 mill for that crap, what a deal we struck!" and "How very clever we all were," and so on and so forth, there would have been no mention of being stabbed in the back at all, just pats on the back for having obtained £25 mill for player who was thought to be good, then got found out at a major club; some might say schadenfreude at its most shameful. Liverpool took a chance on Lallana there were no other serious contenders for his signature at the time and Saints received £25 mill which many fans [Liverpool and impartial] were claiming was too much for the player at the time and at £25 mill Liverpool took something of a gamble in signing him; as I write above there were no other real contenders for his signature. So what unfolded can hardly be summed up by your comment of "being stabbed in the back" at all.

As for your other gem, "Maybe I'm just a better man than you" well that is a mere psychological deflection mechanism on your part, which in it's turn indicates the mistake you realise have made in you claiming you wish Lallana serious injury, since whether you are a better man than me or not, has no real validity whatsoever in regard to what is under discussion here, hence that comment of yours is as stated merely an attempt at personalisation in order to deflect.

So then you could be a better man than me who knows? The evidence herein, however, certainly shows you are perhaps a much more bitter man than me. Concomitant to which when it comes to writing, "you wish Lallana serious injury", there is further indication you may have to gain the courage and be man enough to try to admit to yourself that such a mindset shows a very serious flaw in your make-up as a human being indeed.

Try to fair to people's rationalisation processes on this Forum, SKD, since to any fair-minded person little of that response of yours makes real sense in the light of what has preceded it in this debate, in regard to what you have previously written.

If you wish Lallana serious injury as you claim and is irrefutably evidenced herein, wriitten down as it is in this Thread, how can you then say you don't begrudge the lad leaving? If you wish him serious injury then the obviously corollary is you must de facto "begrude him leaving" ; for example are you asking us to accept that had he of not signed for Liverpool FC and was still at the Saints you would be wishing him serious injury then? As you can see [we hope!] the postion you are taking in regard to Lallana is a position that in any form of logic is mutually exclusive. Hence we can claim what you write post that comment does not stand scrutiny.

So then let's move on to "stabbing your employers in the back" any rational examination what you offer there, provides further evidence that you don't grasp what's involved in this at all, blinded by your own venom as you are. Obtaining £25 million for a player who cost basically nowt is being stabbed in the back? Let's face it a portion of this Thread shows tremendous glee and hope in the fact that Lallana was failing and was going to fail at Liverpool FC. Had he of failed at Liverpool that section of fans would have been ecstatic and there would have been shouts along the lines of, "£25 mill for that crap, what a deal we struck!" and "How very clever we all were," and so on and so forth, there would have been no mention of being stabbed in the back at all, just pats on the back for having obtained £25 mill for player who was thought to be good, then got found out at a major club; some might say schadenfreude at its most shameful. Liverpool took a chance on Lallana there were no other serious contenders for his signature at the time and Saints received £25 mill which many fans [Liverpool and impartial] were claiming was too much for the player at the time and at £25 mill Liverpool took something of a gamble in signing him; as I write above there were no other real contenders for his signature. So what unfolded can hardly be summed up by your comment of "being stabbed in the back" at all.

As for your other gem, "Maybe I'm just a better man than you" well that is a mere psychological deflection mechanism on your part, which in it's turn indicates the mistake you realise have made in you claiming you wish Lallana serious injury, since whether you are a better man than me or not, has no real validity whatsoever in regard to what is under discussion here, hence that comment of yours is as stated merely an attempt at personalisation in order to deflect.

So then you could be a better man than me who knows? The evidence herein, however, certainly shows you are perhaps a much more bitter man than me. Concomitant to which when it comes to writing, "you wish Lallana serious injury", there is further indication you may have to gain the courage and be man enough to try to admit to yourself that such a mindset shows a very serious flaw in your make-up as a human being indeed.

You've clearly completely missed the point of why I dislike him and TBH I cba to read through all that sh*t above to generate a decent response to you.

Arn't you a scouser anyway (you have an unhealthy obsession with ex saints at Liverpool if not)? Would explain why you can't see that's he's done anything wrong.

I knew that one would come out, a bit like his 2 pages in the echo that his PA put together.

Damage already done I'm afraid. Clearly different opinions on here but I'd be happy to see him rot in the medical room :D

Sorry what would come out? My point was that same people who get so angry with players not being loyal (none are) equally get so impressed by bs like badge kissing or not celebrating scoring against old team and swallow it up as if it is 'class' and they are of higher character. Give me an Adebayor celebration anyday

Think he has just come off injured as well

You've clearly completely missed the point of why I dislike him and TBH I cba to read through all that sh*t above to generate a decent response to you.

Arn't you a scouser anyway (you have an unhealthy obsession with ex saints at Liverpool if not)? Would explain why you can't see that's he's done anything wrong.

Let's get something right here SKD and sum up if we can, this transcends mere football, scousers, saints and any other refuge you're trying to crawl into, you are wishing a fellow human being serious injury and the really awful thing is that you don't apparently see anything wrong in that at all; young and impressionable people no doubt log into these discussions and at each point your obnoxious comment is highlighted you idiotically attempt to defend your stance using very poor, if not hypocritical logic. So mate, If Lallana did anything "wrong" then wishing him serious injury must make it right in your world, which in its turn provides an insight into the world you inhabit and one is compelled to say what a horrible world it must be. Getting the point now in any shape or form? We can only live in hope. ;)

Let's get something right here SKD and sum up if we can, this transcends mere football, scousers, saints and any other refuge you're trying to crawl into, you are wishing a fellow human being serious injury and the really awful thing is that you don't apparently see anything wrong in that at all; young and impressionable people no doubt log into these discussions and at each point your obnoxious comment is highlighted you idiotically attempt to defend your stance using very poor, if not hypocritical logic. So mate, If Lallana did anything "wrong" then wishing him serious injury must make it right in your world, which in its turn provides an insight into the world you inhabit and one is compelled to say what a horrible world it must be. Getting the point now in any shape or form? We can only live in hope. ;)

You spend your time crawling through other clubs fans forums, there is no hope.

Why the f*ck are people defending rat face!? He deserves everything he gets.

The arrogance of that c*nt and the way he went about it is unforgivable.

I'm with skd personally, let his career be ended. The weak hearted ***** deserves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with skd personally, let his career be ended. The weak hearted ***** deserves it.

:mcinnes:... :lol::lol::lol:

You need one or a combination of the following things

1) Psychiatric evaluation

2) Marijuana

3) A girlfriend

- KLOPP ON LALLANA:

"With Adam, we don't know yet exactly. We haven't done a scan until now. It will be close. Hopefully not too serious."

- KLOPP ON SOUTHAMPTON:

“My respect for Southampton couldn’t be bigger. What I saw is that they had to replace a very good manager and they made a great replacement. Redmond quite a good choice to replace Pelle. They kept Tadic – a very good player. All around it’s a good team with good players. The scouting is obviously really good. I think that’s how the job should be done, but we want to go there and win, rather than celebrate Southampton's scouting department."

Hmmmm so we have Clattenburg on the whistle, what joy!!

Just don't boo him or question what he does under his duvet when the lights go out, as he said recently that he gives nothing if the fans get on his back.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2082834/ex-referee-graham-poll-slams-mark-clattenburg-claiming-his-decisions-are-influenced-when-home-fans-are-on-his-back/

So be very very very nice to Mark on Saturday.

Hmmmm so we have Clattenburg on the whistle, what joy!!

Just don't boo him or question what he does under his duvet when the lights go out, as he said recently that he gives nothing if the fans get on his back.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2082834/ex-referee-graham-poll-slams-mark-clattenburg-claiming-his-decisions-are-influenced-when-home-fans-are-on-his-back/

So be very very very nice to Mark on Saturday.

so he's admitted to being biased and not doing his job properly? In most companies that'd be a case for dismissal

hear hear, can't stand the little judas rat and hope he gets a torrent of abuse on Sat like he deserves. Last game was bit too timid as I recall, hopefully won't be the same this time and he will crumble under the pressure.

Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC

#SaintsFC boss Claude Puel hopes to have @OficialCedric back available for Saturday's clash with #LFC.

Claude Puel says Dušan Tadić should be okay to feature for #SaintsFC against #LFC this weekend.

Claude Puel hopes #SaintsFC's @FraserForster and @ryanbertrand3 will be available for Saturday, but says they'll be assessed again today.

"Clattenburg, was ****ing right

Adam Lallana's a nasty ****e

He said to him 'Do you know who I am'

Replied 'that baby's not yours in ya brand new pram'"

2nd verse

Just like Dejan's, your wife's a slag

She's only with you for a new handbag

your heads in Liverpool, it's clear to see

Just like *kids name* is not your baby

2nd verse

Just like Dejan's, your wife's a slag

She's only with you for a new handbag