So who else has renewed their ST

shurlock

Just had a look and the whole ground apart from blocks 1-3 is showing as 'nearly sold out' in red. Had a quick look in the Northam, I'd say there were about 150 or so seats dotted across 3 blocks.

Not bad, 3 weeks before kick off with many people away on school holidays etc.

Yeah - just bought tickets for it myself. 5 quid for my lad - a bargain, and probably helping to shift a few. But I reckon it will pretty much be full, which I think would indicate that season ticket sales have been pretty much on par with last season.

Yeah - just bought tickets for it myself. 5 quid for my lad - a bargain, and probably helping to shift a few. But I reckon it will pretty much be full, which I think would indicate that season ticket sales have been pretty much on par with last season.

For some reason the last couple of seasons announcing to saintsweb you are giving up your ST has become some sort of badge of honour I'm not sure how representative on the wider fan base it really is though.

Dodd, I always say that the current season is my last, but the force is strong and draws me back in. I really hate football as a business. Love Saints. ****ing hate Liverpool and the way the press suck up to them the whole time. It just bores the **** out of me.

I seem to recall seeing end of July somewhere. But I might have dreamed it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Normally they are sat at home when we come back off holiday, which was Saturday.

Probably feeling a bit like Angelman - hence not giving their non arrival a thought until reading this..........maybe someone in the ticket office hasn’t arranged the postage deal yet for this years Amazon-esque over sized presentation box! :p

Strange, but I really am devoid of any excitement at the anticipation of the new season. In fact I think I might regret renewing. May be it is a passing feeling!!

What’s not to like going for 15th place in the league and watching a dysfunctional midfield trying to move forward when isolated from the attack?

Of course I renewed my season ticket. Even after last seasons poor showing I couldn't not renew.

Saints may not be the best team in the world, but as far as I'm concerned they're the only team in the world.

Of course to many of us they are the only team in the world. I have no interest in any other and if I stop supporting Saints (well, I'll never do that - more if I give up going), I would never follow another club save for maybe these lot - http://www.bashleyfc.org.uk/

I do find the taunts by people of "you support a **** team, my team is so much better" to be a rather strange one. I'm sure Saints is ****tier than a lot of teams, but I ain't going to flounce off and support someone less ****ty than us. But the passion for us in the PL this season, just isn't there. I of course will go to as many games as possible, as I have bought the STs and it gives me time away from the wife.

Strange, but I really am devoid of any excitement at the anticipation of the new season. In fact I think I might regret renewing. May be it is a passing feeling!!

I'm always excited about the start of the season I love my day out at the football....the excitement will probably have disappeared 45 minutes into the first game of the season but right now I'm in full "bring it in on" mode

I’ve not renewed my STs. May bing abroad but frankly I wouldn’t have renewed anyway.

I will go when I can but I’ve seen no serious business done in the transfer window. We badly need a quality CB and a striker. Not seen either.

Sadly those who have us in 10th place at the end of the season are in fantasy land.

This is another relegation season battle...

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve not renewed my STs. May bing abroad but frankly I wouldn’t have renewed anyway.

I will go when I can but I’ve seen no serious business done in the transfer window. We badly need a quality CB and a striker. Not seen either.

Sadly those who have us in 10th place at the end of the season are in fantasy land.

This is another relegation season battle...

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheerio

STs have been sent out by the club this week

No serious business done so far?

Not received ours, nor for parking. The club's cutting it a bit fine for the Burnley game if none have been posted. It must take a FW days to sort out. Have others of you received yours yet?

I'd be guessing, seeing as not a single person on here has had their ST, that they haven't arrived yet. :lol:

I'd be saying "they haven't sent them" but sod's law they'd all arrive in the morning then.

Yeah, and we'll all be jubilantly announcing that here. If they have been sent I'd very much hope Saints would have sent us all an email..

Yeah, and we'll all be jubilantly announcing that here. If they have been sent I'd very much hope Saints would have sent us all an email..

They never bloody stop sending me emails... "Buy this", "You're eligible for a ticket to this", "Here's Your Booking Confirmation", "We've Signed A Player". Bastards.

Mines arrived, Some of you are going to be very disappointed. No lovely box this year just an envelope with a crappy badge (mine's not even stuck on properly). I'm sure some will be complaining of cost cutting and how the club don't value us!!

Mines arrived, Some of you are going to be very disappointed. No lovely box this year just an envelope with a crappy badge (mine's not even stuck on properly). I'm sure some will be complaining of cost cutting and how the club don't value us!!

Read this just as the Postie arrived......got excited.........then disappointed........only divi cheques :(

I decided i was not renewing my season ticket after Puel's first season. It was the correct call then, and it remains it still. Struggling to find any justification to put any money into the club when i am so against the ownership and management structure.