Sportsmania

Valesaint

FWIW, lots of people I know are really struggling with Flawless and are worried that it's going down the pan....glad some on here are OK with it but seems there's lots of very unhappy customers.

Looks like this has come to fruition, from what I've heard today....

• 3 weeks later...

What's the latest with sportsmania/maniahd? It's over three weeks since the last report. My annual subscription has run out. I see they are still using bitcoin. If they aren't viable what alternatives are people using?

Edited by derry

What's the latest with sportsmania/maniahd? It's over three weeks since the last report. My annual subscription has run out. I see they are still using bitcoin. If they aren't viable what alternatives are people using?

Ruya XL and Flawless

Wouldn’t touch Flawless personally. Terrible reviews compared to most and only available via resellers. Look at IPTV Help on Twitter, loads of good ones. Sonar IPTV, Limitless TV, Finesse IPTV.... Your decision of course, but my experience of Flawless, especially the last few months, has been pretty poor.

Wouldn’t touch Flawless personally. Terrible reviews compared to most and only available via resellers. Look at IPTV Help on Twitter, loads of good ones. Sonar IPTV, Limitless TV, Finesse IPTV.... Your decision of course, but my experience of Flawless, especially the last few months, has been pretty poor.

Actually my experience was the opposite. I was going to bin it, but the last few months it picked up with very few issues, especially when using a VPN.

Luck of the draw I guess.

Been using Flawless for about a year now, I know they have had some problems in the past but all seems to have settled down now. Only really use it for the football and the odd film now and again and still works out cheaper than Sky Sports. One good thing is their support always seems to get back to you promptly especially through their own service website. I have not used it much since end of season so looking forward to using it again when the season ko. I still use Virgin for BT sports but not Sky and doubt that I will ever cancel Virgin completely and use Flawless for everything but know some that have. Think I paid about £42 for a 6 month subscription which I renewed in June.

Bit Coin is a bit of an issue, something I personally don't want to get involved with. Sportsmania/ManiaHD when working are Bit Coin, Flawless as mentioned above appears to require Bit Coin for payment. I'm looking for a credit card based site.

Ruya XL and Flawless

Thanks. I've had a good look round and Ruya XL seems to have a decent history and gets some good reviews from IPTV review websites. It is established on Kodi as XL, again with good reviews. There are a couple of tutorials that show setting up on Kodi. A word to the wise, if the skin / presentation on Kodi isn't Estuary it is best to change it to follow the instructions. I had mine on Confluence but changed to Estuary which matched the tutorial.

It covers about 600 channels and a lot of American, Canadian, Australian etc. The bad news, it isn't cheap - an annual subscription is £175, however to coincide with the football season starting there is a special offer for July/August of £140.

It does 1, 3 and 6 month packages which are equally expensive. I haven't signed up yet but I am inclined to after the reported problems with other cheap sites.

Edited by derry

Guys if you want to buy bitcoin and send it somewhere the easiest interface is coinbase to register with.

Its the entry point into the crypto world, they charge a transaction fee (minor %), there are tonnes of other options for the advanced among us but I've been in crypto over 2 years and this was how I got started.

https://www.coinbase.com/

I have always used sportsmania, but obviously with that gone I am also looking for a new service. I have been using Swift Streamz on the firs stick, this is free and seems ok quality (not as good as paid but not bad). I have had a free trial of Cciptv (crystal clear IPTV). This seems good, but does any one else have any experience with them? It is 70dollars for 6 months and they are offering 20% off first subscription.

Finally I subscribed to Ruya XL on Kodi. Last night I watched Burnley at Aberdeen (to see what we are up against and try the system.) and was really pleased with the quality even though it was Aberdeen's own station as no main channel was broadcasting. No buffering at all.

I couldn’t wait for Sportmania to come back so yesterday signed up with Elite IPTV. £40 per year and good customer care. Helped me set up on my IPad and IPhone. Aberdeen game was flawless! Excuse the pun. Best contact Elite via Twitter feed.

He also provides pre loaded firesticks etc.

Anyone help with a recommendation for a listings site, all sports but primarily football, that gives TV stations showing games especially friendlies and 3pm kick offs.

I’ve just done a 2 day trial (£4) with Ruya XL to have a look. It’ll be the test to see how they handle the boxing tomorrow night.

£10 a month with them for the basic package (sports) or £25 for 3 months. There is no need to do the top package when you can get all movies and tv for free on Terrarium TV.

I’ve been with Sportsmania for 3 years and will see how the Ruya trial gets on before I jump ship.

I had a month on Flawless last season and will never go back there. Big games froze and I complained on Twitter and got blocked. Avoid.

Sportsmania has always been great and it will take something good to leave them.

I’ve just done a 2 day trial (£4) with Ruya XL to have a look. It’ll be the test to see how they handle the boxing tomorrow night.

£10 a month with them for the basic package (sports) or £25 for 3 months. There is no need to do the top package when you can get all movies and tv for free on Terrarium TV.

I’ve been with Sportsmania for 3 years and will see how the Ruya trial gets on before I jump ship.

I had a month on Flawless last season and will never go back there. Big games froze and I complained on Twitter and got blocked. Avoid.

Sportsmania has always been great and it will take something good to leave them.

Two things disappointed me about Mania HD. Firstly it just disappeared for the last six weeks of my subscription and secondly bitcoin. It was cheap but it regularly buffered or dropped out towards the end of the season.

I had no problems with SM buffering, normally it’s your end. Maintenance of the device and internet speed.

My sub ran out not long after the football finished.

Bitcoin seemed no problem on Coinbase.

Still cheaper than those robbers Sly & BeeTee.

Plus 3pm Saturday games.

I've found another provider, bosshosting - a reseller of EpicStream - give it a google. It's not free, maybe a tad more expensive than the Flawless etc, but it really is impressive. First IPTV provider such as this which provides full 4k streams un troubled. Even the standard FHD 1080p streams are the highest quality I've ever achieved on IPTV.

It's about $40 for 3 months.

Selection of channels is huge, around 2000 live TV channels from around the world and another 1000+ of On demand and catchup content.

IPTV noob here. I've finally got decent broadband so want to start streaming footy. Bit confused about what's needed. Was thinking I just need a media streaming box or fire tv stick and then subscribe to one of the services mentioned on this thread. Is that right? Where does kodi come in, do I need this too? Does anyone bother with a vpn?

Thanks!

Just signed up to SonarIPTV - £60 for the year (£30 when you add a room/device on to that). No VPN needed, all sports, movie channels, VOD content, kids - excellent HD quality & support.

http://www.bestforkodi.com/upcoming-televised-football-where-to-watch-the-games/ might help too.

Can’t seem to access their website, was it http://sonarithost.com/ you used?

I signed up for this one when Flawless went tit up for me at that back end of last season, it's been great. I usually DM @sonaritsupport on Twitter to sort out the payment via circle payment.

I think they're closing new subs at the start of the PL season.

Cheers

IPTV noob here. I've finally got decent broadband so want to start streaming footy. Bit confused about what's needed. Was thinking I just need a media streaming box or fire tv stick and then subscribe to one of the services mentioned on this thread. Is that right? Where does kodi come in, do I need this too? Does anyone bother with a vpn?

Thanks!

Been googling and still not sure so any help appreciated.

Been googling and still not sure so any help appreciated.

Depends which service you sign up for, most will have an Android app or use an IPTV one such as perfect player.

Best to decide which service you are going to use and speak to the person selling it and see what they recommend.

Not worried about a VPN but may need one once the football starts, lots of services are saying you won’t need one, but until the prem starts and they put the blocks in place they cannot day for definite.

right guys, apologies for flagging this thread again, but with start of new season i need somewhere to watch the footy!

could someone point me to a good streaming service that ticks the following boxes:

-works on a firestick

-works on iphone

-payment by card and NOT BITCOIN

-I have a permanent vpn but if theres a service that doesn't require one then even better (optional)

right guys, apologies for flagging this thread again, but with start of new season i need somewhere to watch the footy!

could someone point me to a good streaming service that ticks the following boxes:

-works on a firestick

-works on iphone

-I have a permanent vpn but if theres a service that doesn't require one then even better (optional)

if you have an andriod device. Try TVtap app. Its free.

Been great for games this summer. Will it buffer like hell when the prem starts? no idea.

-works on a firestick

-works on iphone

Having looked at a few of the suggestions on here, I went for Elite IPTV in the end. You can look them up on Twitter and message them for a trial.

All seems good at first look and they seem pretty helpful. I went all in and subscribed for a year at £40, paid via paypal.

Having looked at a few of the suggestions on here, I went for Elite IPTV in the end. You can look them up on Twitter and message them for a trial.

All seems good at first look and they seem pretty helpful. I went all in and subscribed for a year at £40, paid via paypal.

Im a bit thick !! was this using the amazon firestick through Kodi ? Thanks

Confused as to why everyone signs up for subscriptions, VPN's etc when links for 95% of Saints games can be found & streamed through Acestream in HD. Then stream effortlessly from PC to TV.

Am I missing something?

I got a load of buffering when I went away from the paid subs and tried Ace Stream.