Weekend’s other games

whelk

Have to say Maddison looks a quality player. Its a shame we didn't get him as he is exactly what we need. Someone who can burst through midfield, take people on and do a quality pass. Can shoot too.

We really need someone like that. Kind of like what jwp should have been.

Leicesters next 7 games look v.favorable. WHU, Saints, Burnley, Cardiff, Fulham, Watford and Brighton (4 at home)

Leicester will win a few of these simply because they have the 7th best squad in the league right now... Will it be enough to save Puel?

#Underachieving #predictable

Go ahead by attacking and then try to defend a lead by sitting deep for 60 minutes

We know the script too well and teams get what they deserve

It seems Leicester should have had a penalty and so could have been 2 up. Different game and Arsenal took advantage of their luck again.

I still would like Puel still to have been at Saints but not to be.

1-0 up now.

Who was it trying to claim that Leicester were about to sack him, was it SKD again? :lol:

Scrapped a draw against 10 men West Ham. Let’s see if he’s still in charge come our game. He may get lucky as we could be the team to save his job, if not gone before that.

Early pictures don't look good. Hope I'm wrong, thought with those involved.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Doesn’t look good at all, shambles at SFC irrelevant in comparison to the potential human tragedy here. Hope people on board bailed out somehow but that’s hope rather than expectation.

From reports, it really doesn't sound good. Up and straight down and going up in flames straight off.

Don't want to say anyone's life is more worthy than others, so thoughts with the pilot, owner and everyone else. But as owners go, he seems a pretty damn good one. A provincial club of similar stature to ourselves, but with an owner who is so much better/involved/interested etc etc. In recent years I have been a little jealous of LCFC and the owner they have.

City have not conceded a goal since Sept the first, Saints have not scored since I can’t remember?

Certainly can see that carrying on when they play us.

Tough game on sh1t pitch. Fulham on Thursday and then having to facie a fresh Saints side. Don’t tell me you are pessimistic?

City have not conceded a goal since Sept the first, Saints have not scored since I can’t remember?

Certainly can see that carrying on when they play us.

On paper their average transfer value per player is £69.2m v our £11.2m per player, I think you are safe in that assumption. .............but then football isn’t played on paper.

I know we joke about it but if that was St Mary's or we'd (or another smaller club) delayed a ground move like that, they'd have thrown the book at us.

At other levels of football if you are unable to fulfil a home fixture you have to forfeit or switch venues, they seem to get away with chopping a changing dates and places, Milton Keynes even FFS nowhere near Tottenham.

At least in this case they seem to be suffering, losing last night then a completely changed team could well lose at West Ham tomorrow night.

Can't see them going through in the Champions league either.

At other levels of football if you are unable to fulfil a home fixture you have to forfeit or switch venues, they seem to get away with chopping a changing dates and places, Milton Keynes even FFS nowhere near Tottenham.

At least in this case they seem to be suffering, losing last night then a completely changed team could well lose at West Ham tomorrow night.

Can't see them going through in the Champions league either.

They're on the brink of a bit of an implosion in my opinion. They had their chance to win stuff but couldn't ever get over the line. Can see this team being broken up over the next 18 months and new management/coaching staff coming in to try and 'reinvent' it all on a 'budget' as they must pay for the stadium.

Football can change so quickly, just a little bit of standing still/poor squad management and signs of non-ambition from the top, then you will fall away a lot quicker than you climbed.

Apparently, the new stadium has been covered in official banners/club propaganda crap about Tottenham being 'the only place in London to watch the Champions league'. Oops.