Saints vs Burnley - Match Thread

Lighthouse

http://www.ovostreams.com/southampton-vs-burnley.php for anyone that needs a stream.

Also I know saints have been frustrating and awful for much of the last few years. But **** me I am glad I am not a Burnley fan. Imagine watching this **** week in week out season after season. And the worse thing is it's not even like they are out of form. This is how they actually set up.

http://www.ovostreams.com/southampton-vs-burnley.php for anyone that needs a stream.

Also I know saints have been frustrating and awful for much of the last few years. But **** me I am glad I am not a Burnley fan. Imagine watching this **** week in week out season after season. And the worse thing is it's not even like they are out of form. This is how they actually set up.

Thanks, but just a blank screen for me!

General play is okay. Not a lot of quality in the attacking areas - haven't tested their keeper enough.

Defensively we're much wobblier than they are. All their chances and half chances have been the result of our mistakes.

If Vestergaard stays on, he'll give them a second goal or pick up a second yellow. Possibly both. Terrible on the deck and a total fraud in the air.

Feels like another one of those Burnley games where we play all the football and they hoof, elbow and bundle their way to the points.

Ref's crap too.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Burnley not much to worry although those long high balls always likely to cause Saints defence a problem.

Saints not really creating much despite all the possession. Need more composure in that attacking third.

Not if Swan Vesta is still on second half - as lightweight as a match - see what I did there :lol:

Decent enough half. If it wasn't for Ings' brain fart we'd be quite comfortable.

Doesn't really work like that though, does it? If it was 2-0 and then they scored I'd agree, but not sure you can extrapolate that if they hadn't scored we'd somehow be winning comfortably.

Just as I was leaving work, my colleague had put the game on his iPad, and as soon as I saw the corner I commented that the wind would take it in. If I know that, Ings should. However it was still freak and he’s been blameless this season otherwise. Boufal going off is a shame, I was listening to Talksport on the drive home and it sounded like he was having a cracker.

I’d take a draw today, the weather sucks. Get the win against Villa next...

Bednarek doesn't look like he's coming on. Kicking a ball about with Oriel. Weird. We're one more daft error from Vestrgard from a loss here. Why doesn't he change it? Also, Long has looked out of it. Is this the sort of game for Che"s muscle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bednarek doesn't look like he's coming on. Kicking a ball about with Oriel. Weird. We're one more daft error from Vestrgard from a loss here. Why doesn't he change it? Also, Long has looked out of it. Is this the sort of game for Che"s muscle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long has been quiet and Armstrong very wasteful - Adams for Long is a good shout.