Saints Vs Arsenal Match Thread

Secret Site Agent

Bloody beautiful. They all played really well imo and showed positivity and desire. But more importantly played like a team who wanted to play like a team rather than individuals.

I am just so happy the defensive ultra defend for your lives rubbish we saw under MP2, Puel and Hughes is starting to be banished.

And just think, Blackmore, Merrington and co didn't think getting rid of Reed and Hughes was the right decision. I hope they have the balls to hold their hands up and say they were wrong.

What is this feeling? Feels weird. Happiness?

The Rabbitslayer promised that his teams will give absolutely everything for the cause, and you can't argue that he wasn't true to his word. Fantastic effort.

Lots to work on, lots to improve, but at least there's some fight back in the lads.

COYS

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

The winning goal was a great team effort. Great through ball by Hoj, perfect cross by Long, clinical positioning and finish by Austin.

In previous games we probably would have slowed it up and tried to build up, but this manager wants us attacking as fast as we can