Saints vs. Everton - Match Thread

Lighthouse

As if to rub salt into the very fresh wounds, the foreign commentators seem to be listing players who have recently been at Saints, "Lovren, Alderweireld, Sadio Mane, Lallana, Van Dijk..." oh **** off

...and to think that our forum experts *****ed, whined and moaned about these players while they were here.

Terrible, terrible side - we are devoid of creativity, pace and any attacking threat whatsoever.

Great decision to sell Targett - Armstrong RWB, Cedric LWB. LMAO - clueless, utterly clueless.

Play all out attack - at least go down fighting rather than 6-7 at the back and then nothing up top.

Seriously think we need Adkins back - put a smile on peoples faces again and play attacking football not this dire, dull rubbish

We are fuking terrible

Such a nothing side who fully deserve relegation.

Be shocked if we don’t finish bottom

Another great chance for everton

I too expect us to finish bottom. Way it's going the season could be over with relegation decided long before the end for at least two teams.

McCarthy, a tip for you. Use your hands. How did he not save the goal? Very bad sign to see all the players with their hands up moaning at each other. At this rate we are down with a very low total

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puel - 'he has to go'. He went, things didn't get better.

pellegrino - 'he has to go'. He went, things didn't get better.

Hughes - 'he has to go'. He went, things didn't get better.

Ralph - 'he has to go'. Things won't get any better.

How many managerial changes will it take before people realise it's not the problem that needs addressing??

If he isn't directly responsible for at least three goals today, then yes. I don't mean partly at fault, I mean personally sticking pinpoint crosses in for Tosun responsible.

Fair enough.

I was out the night of the Leicester game, and still haven't been able to bring myself to watch the 'highlights', so I can't really comment.

We are fuking terrible

Such a nothing side who fully deserve relegation.

Be shocked if we don’t finish bottom

Another great chance for everton

To be fair, we know our players don't like playing in bad weather. The sky's brightening up a bit now so maybe they'll be able to cope better.

How many managerial changes will it take before people realise it's not the problem that needs addressing??

Yes and no.

Obviously the squad is a mess and we have an appalling owner.

That said, changing Pellegrino and Hughes did make things better temporarily and we would have gone down if we hadn’t done so.

It depends if new man can bring in coaches who can coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We get a throw in, take ages to take it, then Cedric throws it waste height to Vestagaard ,who just volleys it aimlessly up the park to no one, with possession instantly turned over. What a complete load of ****ing ****. We are struggling to do absolutely anything well right now, even the complete basics of the game. We give the ball away so cheaply its not true. We want to play a short passing game, but we simply are not good enough to do it.