Hasenhuttl ...can we criticise him yet...

saint lard

I'd say that things are starting to surface...https://www.skysports.com/football/wolves-vs-soton/preview/408070 charlie is right that the next few months will be interesting

They will be flat and I think they could be in for a hammering. If Wolves smell blood, and they are bouncing at the moment off the back of recent results, then they could win comfortably. They will go about their business and dispatch Southampton with ease.

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 3-0

:lol: Nice one Charlie.

I'd say that things are starting to surface...https://www.skysports.com/football/wolves-vs-soton/preview/408070 charlie is right that the next few months will be interesting

Didn’t someone post on here a couple of weeks back that Kat is not happy with GAO as an owner and wanted to buy him out?

Think that is total bollix myself as even us morons could see what sort of owner he would be, but that does not mean something is not wrong?

Didn’t someone post on here a couple of weeks back that Kat is not happy with GAO as an owner and wanted to buy him out?

Think that is total bollix myself as even us morons could see what sort of owner he would be, but that does not mean something is not wrong?

There were 2 thoughts 1. He didn’t buy the extra 20% as promised 2. He didn’t invest as promised. No idea on either but that was rumours I read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, we can't sell him as i doubt that despite some pundits and match commentators speaking of him as an heir apparent to david beckham, most managers realize he offers very little apart from slightly decent corners and 1 in 15 of his free kicks troubling the keeper. so there would be no takers if we put him up for sale.

absolutely this. Has anyone ever put in a bid for him?

I very much doubt it.

There were 2 thoughts 1. He didn’t buy the extra 20% as promised 2. He didn’t invest as promised. No idea on either but that was rumours I read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trouble is that this has only been mooted by an internet post. Possibly just wishful thinking on the part of the poster.

He desperately needs an assist. Davis and Watson are goalkeepers and inexperienced and Fleming is a novice at this level too. Plus they have all Been here years and will have their mates in the dressing room. He needs someone from outside with experience to help,

Not a jobs for the boys coach. Looks like the decision not to replace Rohl is bad one.

He desperately needs an assist. Davis and Watson are goalkeepers and inexperienced and Fleming is a novice at this level too. Plus they have all Been here years and will have their mates in the dressing room. He needs someone from outside with experience to help,

Not a jobs for the boys coach. Looks like the decision not to replace Rohl is bad one.

Thought we had replaced him with another German bloke (who had previously worked with Rodger Schmidt somewhere).Whether he was the ideal appointment, or RH's choice is another matter.

I think SFC have killed the spirits of most in and around the club this past few years.

Hope, ambition, vision, excitement.... It's all been slowly drained from club

Whether you were staff or a fan during the whole or part of the last 3 seasons you will be affected by a club fighting downward momentum

Thought we had replaced him with another German bloke (who had previously worked with Rodger Schmidt somewhere).Whether he was the ideal appointment, or RH's choice is another matter.
We did from the O/S.

RICHARD KITZBICHLER BIOGRAPHY

LAST UPDATED 29 AUG 2019

Former clubs: Red Bull Salzburg, Beijing Sinobo Guoan

Richard Kitzbichler was appointed as a First Team Assistant Coach at Southampton in August 2019, joining manager Ralph Hasenhüttl's staff.

The Austrian joins, who also has the role of Opposition Analyst, moved to Saints following two years with Chinese Super League side Beijing Sinobo Guoan and an extensive spell in his homeland with Red Bull Salzburg.

A former Austria international, with 17 caps for his country, Kitzbichler began his playing career at Wacker Innsbruck, before spells with Tirol Innsbruck, SC Holz Pfeifer Kundl, Austria Salzburg and Austria Wien.

After one season in Germany with Hamburger SV and a year in Australia with Melbourne Victory – either side of a return to Austria Wien – he finished his playing days at Salzburg.

It was there that he transitioned into a role as an analyst, working closely with the club’s coaches and players.

Following six years in the role, he was promoted into the position of assistant coach in 2015 under Óscar Garcia, combining his video analysis with on-pitch work.

A move to China followed in 2017, where he linked up with former Salzburg manager Roger Schmidt, who had been in charge of the Austrian club from 2012 until 2014, working as assistant to him.

The pair helped oversee some notable success at Beijing Sinobo Guoan, with the club finishing fourth in the Super League in 2018 and also winning the Chinese FA Cup that season, for the first time in 15 years

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Oh really, is he the assistant manager? I thought he was just another coach.

After watching Bristol City again last night, if Ralph fails to keep us up we should go all out to get Lee Johnson. Every season he has had to contend losing 3-4 of his best players, and then got the most out of his squad. Also great and turning games around and utilising subs to great effect. A really good motivator, and will have great knowledge of the league. It wouldn't surprise me if a lower Prem team goes for him this season

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I think SFC have killed the spirits of most in and around the club this past few years.

Hope, ambition, vision, excitement.... It's all been slowly drained from club

Whether you were staff or a fan during the whole or part of the last 3 seasons you will be affected by a club fighting downward momentum

Congratulations. Your post was included in "The Fan Matrix" in yesterdays i newspaper.