Mo Elyounoussi

Daft Kerplunk

Genuinley excited by this one, he's quality. Quick, bit of a unit - wouldn't say he's small, tricky and a very good dribbler. Also knows where the net is.

I love these sorts of signings - star of a team in a lesser league, at a good age. We'll probably sell him in 2 seasons time for double the fee, but if that happens it means he's been a success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYpQiznHO4

Standard youtube.

Especially if he's on paid gardening leave in Russia. I reckon you'll still be crediting Reed with masterminding signings from the grave long after he's died.

:lol:

You will continue your irrational and spiteful hatred for a man you have never met...

Credit is due when its due but your unhealthy hatred is not...

Genuinley excited by this one, he's quality. Quick, bit of a unit - wouldn't say he's small, tricky and a very good dribbler. Also knows where the net is.

I love these sorts of signings - star of a team in a lesser league, at a good age. We'll probably sell him in 2 seasons time for double the fee, but if that happens it means he's been a success.

Standard youtube.

This, this & this.

I think he would be a cracking signing.

It seems an obvious shift back in our transfer policy.

Go for very good players in lesser teams who are in the upward curve in their careers as opposed to bit-part players in top sides.

Both ways are gambles but the former seems to have a greater hit rate for us

Also, players in before out is always good.

Still need to get the fullback positions made certain and the contract of McCarthy

BBC Radio Solent have said they expect this one to be wrapped up before the weekend, and also Tadic to Ajax to be announced before the weekend as well.

Ah well, at least we appear to have a quality replacement coming in.

Hope Mo is quick too

Seems like a direct swap for Tadic both financial and position.

With Armstrong confirmed (price £4-7m quoted) That would still leave us 35-45m from the vvd monies + whatever transfer budget we have allocated (from premier league /TV) for 18/19 season. Best guess 30m?

So £65-75m still to spend potentially + I'd expect some more outgoing (Boufal for example) so would expect our spend to increase accordingly.

It's been a slow start but I think activity will start to speed up now.

giphy.gif

Looks good this guy and good business for 16m and if we sell Dusan for 18m makes it look even better... #goodbusiness
Good business in theory, but with Tadic leaving he will have to hit the ground running and have a similar impact to what Tadic had at first.

If he is another Boufal who doesn't adapt then we are in trouble.

Good business in theory, but with Tadic leaving he will have to hit the ground running and have a similar impact to what Tadic had at first.

If he is another Boufal who doesn't adapt then we are in trouble.

You'd hope we're after a decent replacement for Boufal too.

Standard youtube.

Looks a good buy, glad we've had a reshuffle behind the scenes... Appears to be paying dividends immediacy. Ta-ra Leslie, your involvement will not be missed.

Especially if he's on paid gardening leave in Russia. I reckon you'll still be crediting Reed with masterminding signings from the grave long after he's died.

And you will still be slagging him off for club failures long after he is dead.

I think he would be a cracking signing.

It seems an obvious shift back in our transfer policy.

Go for very good players in lesser teams who are in the upward curve in their careers as opposed to bit-part players in top sides.

Both ways are gambles but the former seems to have a greater hit rate for us

Also, players in before out is always good.

Still need to get the fullback positions made certain and the contract of McCarthy

That's a good point. The strategy of going for very good players in lesser teams worked for us before - Celtic players (i.e. VVD), Mané from Salzburg, Tadic from Twente etc.

I think the club has tried to be a bit too clever in its recruitment in the last couple of years - hopefully these players will work out for us. He certainly looks good on paper.