Saints 1 Chelsea 4 Post match meltdown

Ohio Saint

I personally would drop PEH. Both are playing terribly. I believe JWP is simply out of form and doesn't seem quite right fitness wise either as it doesn't look like he's getting round the pitch as well as he was. But that can be fixed over the next 2 weeks and it may click if he keeps playing. My worry with PEH is that he's simply not very good rather than out of form

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

I'm fairly confident your evaluations of JWP and PEH are the wrong way round.

I'm fairly confident your evaluations of JWP and PEH are the wrong way round.
JWP has been called up on more than one occasion to the England squad so there is external validation of his talent. As well as fans of other clubs thinking he's a good player. PEH has none of this apart from Pep saying he was a decent teenager.

JWP has been called up on more than one occasion to the England squad so there is external validation of his talent. As well as fans of other clubs thinking he's a good player. PEH has none of this apart from Pep saying he was a decent teenager.

Eh? Hoj has played for his country more than 20 times - JWP has made 2 cameos for England, two years apart.

Southgate's a muppet; they don't see him play and believe the quoted dross on telly. A fair few also do see how weak and ineffective he is. There's your answer. And doesn't PEH (who I don't especially rate) play for Denmark and wasn't he playing for them at a very young age?

He played a total of 16 minutes for England, which plenty of other mediocre players have done, and now that they've seen him, I doubt he'll ever get picked for them again. For comparison, Højbjerg has played 26 games for Denmark and 40 games for Bayern Munich and Schalke, including winning the German Cup Final and playing in the Champions League. I loved JWP's attitude when we played Pompey but realistically, he isn't fast enough or skilful enough for the Premier League and is easily bypassed by the opposition midfield. He'd probably make a decent Championship player but at the top level he leaves us short in midfield and his team mates have to cover for him. Today Redmond was constantly having to come back to do just that.

I saw the goals serveral times - desastrous defensive "work". Every Ch. player could choose beween 3-4 free fellow players. Absolutely no marking. So you loose against every team.

If Valery got a break because of some wrong decisions in the past - what's about Redmond? His decision is to often wrong: me against the whole defense.

Instead of accelerating the game, Valery and Bertrand, when throwing in, wait till the other defenders are organized. Their throw-in takes half a minute.

International break has come at good time as our season needs a major reboot. Looking at our fixtures if we don’t change approach radically we will be in bottom three by end of November, which is when easier set of fixtures arrive. Suggests following:

- replace Gunn with McCarthy. Needs to regain confidence, Alex is keeping clean sheets in cup and Gunn’s distribution and leadership qualities have dipped.

- stick with three centre backs, would try Danso alongside today’s two.

- drop JWP. Not delivering and needs to be taken out for a while.

- drop Redmond. Not same player since injury.

- play Boufal behind Ings and Adams and let front two build a partnership.

And hope Moussa gets fit quickly.

If i was RH id go with your pick .....makes sense but why dosent the manager think so ?............comes up with square peg teams that seem to loose their way.

Southgate's a muppet; they don't see him play and believe the quoted dross on telly. A fair few also do see how weak and ineffective he is. There's your answer. And doesn't PEH (who I don't especially rate) play for Denmark and wasn't he playing for them at a very young age?

Guess you should do your homework on Southgate and Ward-Prowse, he knows James quite well.

I saw the goals serveral times - desastrous defensive "work". Every Ch. player could choose beween 3-4 free fellow players. Absolutely no marking. So you loose against every team.

If Valery got a break because of some wrong decisions in the past - what's about Redmond? His decision is to often wrong: me against the whole defense.

Instead of accelerating the game, Valery and Bertrand, when throwing in, wait till the other defenders are organized. Their throw-in takes half a minute.

Throw ins are particularly bad. When Chelsea got it, they were quick and precise to their own player in space. When we got it, it’s stop and wait for everyone to reset, before a short throw to someone with a defender on their back ready to take it off them. We get a lot of them, but we’re terrible at making them useful.

well that was probably the weakest possible performance from us against a chelsea team who aren't exactly the toughest team we'll face this season. our midfield and defence is probably the weakest in the league. I think now is the time for ralph to change his ways or rather go back to his old one of digging around in the u23s for potential solutions to our glaringly obvious shortcomings. atleast up until january when we must look to sign a couple of players.

It is the same at every game now and we have to accept that our players lack quality and are not good enough for this league. We are heading for relegation without doubt, as are paying for the lack of quality recruitment since we began transferring are players out to Tottenham, Liverpool and Man U a few seasons ago. We have struggled every season since which is no coincidence.

I mean we're rubbish but the meltdown is over the top given a bit of luck or a vaguely on form striker and we'd be mid-table. That's not to praise us, so much as say the league is rubbish at the moment. Being mid-table does not make you a good team. It's early days, the points are tight, United and Spurs are rubbish, even Batman's beloved Everton are down there.

We'll probably improve but keep losing a lot of games and be 11th-15th. Improvement, but slow and tedious.

Ralph is making annoying decisions though. Poor line ups, too many changes and too late with substitutions.

This team doesn't have enough quality to leave out Boufal. We don't have enough quality to carry JWP. And we need Djenepo back soon.

This

Was Mount really the front cover of our programme today?! Saw it on Twitter but praying it’s a mock up.

The programme now has 2 "front covers" one side for home fans other reversable for away, typical saints over accommodating to visitors (we already offer biggest away allocation in the league) and of course we stick Mason f*cking Mount across the page who mentions at every opportunity how much he loves the skates.

Another reminder that relegation will be a good thing, get away from this nonsense.

I mean we're rubbish but the meltdown is over the top given a bit of luck or a vaguely on form striker and we'd be mid-table. That's not to praise us, so much as say the league is rubbish at the moment. Being mid-table does not make you a good team. It's early days, the points are tight, United and Spurs are rubbish, even Batman's beloved Everton are down there.

We'll probably improve but keep losing a lot of games and be 11th-15th. Improvement, but slow and tedious.

Ralph is making annoying decisions though. Poor line ups, too many changes and too late with substitutions.

This team doesn't have enough quality to leave out Boufal. We don't have enough quality to carry JWP. And we need Djenepo back soon.

Just hope all your thoughts about the forthcoming season are true and we servive,but get back to sensible team selections and ditch Gunn.

The first 5 minutes we were excellent, the next 85 were complete excrement.

Ralph cut a forlong figure holding that same look as the last three managers before him.

What a mess again.

It’s all very well deploying a high press for the first few minutes but the amount of energy expended in that first phase takes its toll as the game wears on.

Chelsea’s team had far more pace and the lack of the same in the Southampton team was evident as the game settled.

What else struck me was how easy it was for Alonso in particular to create the space wide and his presence in the advanced position played a part in goals 2-4.

Chelsea are a team in transition and without doubt their transfer ban has forced them to dig out players from their academy but when you compare the likes of Mount to JWP it’s abundantly clear who is the more rounded and likely to not just win things but also feature the most at International level.

Ironically they were both born in Portsmouth but for me what’s telling is that JWP is 25 in just three weeks whereas Mount is 4 years younger. In effect Mount will in all likelihood carry on improving where’s its highly likely that JWP is not going to improve and quite simply is neither an International standard player and other that set pieces I just don’t see a player good enough to propel Saints up the league.

It’s going to be a long hard season and the trouble is there may be three worse teams this season but eventually there won’t be

Throw ins are particularly bad. When Chelsea got it, they were quick and precise to their own player in space. When we got it, it’s stop and wait for everyone to reset, before a short throw to someone with a defender on their back ready to take it off them. We get a lot of them, but we’re terrible at making them useful.

There’s no movement amongst our players, they all stand there hoping they don’t get given the ball. They need to create their own space, but they don’t even try.

The programme now has 2 "front covers" one side for home fans other reversable for away, typical saints over accommodating to visitors (we already offer biggest away allocation in the league) and of course we stick Mason f*cking Mount across the page who mentions at every opportunity how much he loves the skates.

Another reminder that relegation will be a good thing, get away from this nonsense.

BIB: Is that true? If so, as a percentage or actual numbers?. Either way watching on tv yesterday once again if I couldn't see it with my own eyes I'd have assumed we were playing away. A while ago there were mutterings from the players that SMS wasn't intimidating enough. Away teams must search us out on the fixture list for an easy day out, on *and* off the pitch.

Perhaps we should be looking at the free agents lists to see if there are any there that could do a job.

I think im right in saying that you can sign these when the window is closed. Ok the are obviously free for a reason but there may well be someoe who can trnsform us.

Yesterday was a disgrace. JWP is a ****ing myth. there is no substance to the lad. What summed him up for me was defending in the left back position he got a knockdown and played a three yard sideways tap to the nearest red shirt already closed down by opponents. He is a ****ing idiot in football terms. Backwards, sideways, defends like Steven Davis, waves his arms, good at that, otherwise the only doubt yesterday was how high up the Chapel his mythical delivery was going to be. I havent even mentioned his lack of strength and pace.

PEH seems to have lost his way. As somebody said previously he was standing around in space in the second half. Early in the first half we were attacking well down the left in the last third when he received the ball and played a forty yard ball back to a centre back. The midfield is dire. Romeu does his job well but the other two are a liability. If Hojbjerg played as a pair with Romeu it might work but in my opinion JWP is a waste of space. Time to give Armstrong a go as an alternative.

Danso allegedly has pace, sooner or later we are going to have to give him a go. Maybe in place of PEH, (unlikely as he is the Captain) Ings is good at what he does but again is not the quickest so needs to be combined with a centre forward with pace. Boufal has looked lively but his end product is still lacking. Maybe

4-4-2 (we've tried everything and everybody else) With Armstrong/Boufal- Hojbjerg/Danso/ possibly give Slattery a go- Romeu -Redmond as a midfield and try Djenepo/Adams and Ings 10/9

We have to do something about the lack of pace from midfield together with the obsession within the defence and midfield playing multiple passes sideways and backwards eventually dropping the goalkeeper in it forcing a hurried clearance. Yoshida is one of the biggest culprits. We need to be much more proactive attack wise. Yesterday halftime 3-1 down we needed to take off JWP and put possibly Boufal on then on the hour if we weren't back in the game stck another attacker on or even two and go for it. We didn't made the safe like for like changes, took the wrong players off and lost 4-1 (that worked)

I don't buy the JWP hype, or the PEH is a midfield playmaker. JWP gave the ball away in the Chelsea half for the first goal. Failed to get close, stood off, Mason Mount for the second and Stood off Mount again before the chip to Alonso for the third. PEH was nowhere for any of the goals except for deflecting the third past Gunn.

Ralph needs to get a grip and do some radical thinking. More of the same isn't good enough or playing square pegs in round holes, Djenepo at left back. Bertrand is our best left back. I suspect his present problem is in front of him and isn't being sorted. Ralph needs to get it right and chuck his ego down the pan. Even if players faces don't fit if them playing gives us a proper blend then do it.

We have no blend, that is obvious. The most important thing in any team game is that the sum of the parts provides a real team not a collection of individuals playing their own game.

Edited by derry

Yesterday was a disgrace. JWP is a ****ing myth. there is no substance to the lad. What summed him up for me was defending in the left back position he got a knockdown and played a three yard sideways tap to the nearest red shirt already closed down by opponents. He is a ****ing idiot in football terms. Backwards, sideways, defends like Steven Davis, waves his arms, good at that, otherwise the only doubt yesterday was how high up the Chapel his mythical delivery was going to be. I havent even mentioned his lack of strength and pace.

PEH seems to have lost his way. As somebody said previously he was standing around in space in the second half. Early in the first half we were attacking well down the left in the last third when he received the ball and played a forty yard ball back to a centre back. The midfield is dire. Romeu does his job well but the other two are a liability. If Hojbjerg played as a pair with Romeu it might work but in my opinion JWP is a waste of space. Time to give Armstrong a go as an alternative.

Danso allegedly has pace, sooner or later we are going to have to give him a go. Maybe in place of PEH, (unlikely as he is the Captain) Ings is good at what he does but again is not the quickest so needs to be combined with a centre forward with pace. Boufal has looked lively but his end product is still lacking. Maybe

4-4-2 (we've tried everything and everybody else) With Armstrong/Boufal- Hojbjerg/Danso/ possibly give Slattery a go- Romeu -Redmond as a midfield and try Djenepo/Adams and Ings 10/9

We have to do something about the lack of pace from midfield together with the obsession within the defence and midfield playing multiple passes sideways and backwards eventually dropping the goalkeeper in it forcing a hurried clearance. Yoshida is one of the biggest culprits. We need to be much more proactive attack wise. Yesterday halftime 3-1 down we needed to take off JWP and put possibly Boufal on then on the hour if we weren't back in the game stck another attacker on or even two and go for it. We didn't made the safe like for like changes, took the wrong players off and lost 4-1 (that worked)

I don't buy the JWP hype, or the PEH is a midfield playmaker. JWP gave the ball away in the Chelsea half for the first goal. Failed to get close, stood off, Mason Mount for the second and Stood off Mount again before the chip to Alonso for the third. PEH was nowhere for any of the goals except for deflecting the third past Gunn.

Ralph needs to get a grip and do some radical thinking. More of the same isn't good enough or playing square pegs in round holes, Djenepo at left back. Bertrand is our best left back. I suspect his present problem is in front of him and isn't being sorted. Ralph needs to get it right and chuck his ego down the pan. Even if players faces don't fit if them playing gives us a proper blend then do it.

We have no blend, that is obvious. The most important thing in any team game is that the sum of the parts provides a real team not a collection of individuals playing their own game.

This, and what also drives me mad is we were 3-1 down yet we still bring everyone back when they have a corner so lo and behold we clear and it comes straight back.

We do this for every opposition corner which just invites them to do as they please, leave Redmond up and at least gives them something to think about.

It’s all very well deploying a high press for the first few minutes but the amount of energy expended in that first phase takes its toll as the game wears on.

Chelsea’s team had far more pace and the lack of the same in the Southampton team was evident as the game settled.

What else struck me was how easy it was for Alonso in particular to create the space wide and his presence in the advanced position played a part in goals 2-4.

Chelsea are a team in transition and without doubt their transfer ban has forced them to dig out players from their academy but when you compare the likes of Mount to JWP it’s abundantly clear who is the more rounded and likely to not just win things but also feature the most at International level.

Ironically they were both born in Portsmouth but for me what’s telling is that JWP is 25 in just three weeks whereas Mount is 4 years younger. In effect Mount will in all likelihood carry on improving where’s its highly likely that JWP is not going to improve and quite simply is neither an International standard player and other that set pieces I just don’t see a player good enough to propel Saints up the league.

It’s going to be a long hard season and the trouble is there may be three worse teams this season but eventually there won’t be

Agree with you.

As much as I love the high press game I don't think this squad can perfect it adequately enough, we lasted 5-10 minutes yesterday causing them problems then either ran out of steam or lost their focus.

I think Ralph is struggling to get a mediocre bunch to play the type of game he wants them to play and in desperation tinkers with formation and squad to try and improve things.

The buck stops at the top of the chain with their failure to give Ralph the tools to do the job properly.

Not going to pretend yesterday, or the first 8 games in general haven't been very disappointing, but I do feel the overreaction has been a little bit over the top.

I wasn’t expecting anything from yesterday but it was definitely worse than I feared. Defensively we are shot at the moment, but is it much of a surprise when we seem to have 2 new faces in every week? The only constant has been Bednerak. We’ve had a different right back almost every game, a different other CB almost every game and Bertrand has only just come back in from the cold. Ralph seriously needs to stop tinkering with the back four, or back five, and just pick something and stick to it so some partnerships can develop. I'd personally like to see after the international break Cedric, Danso, Benderak, Bertrand for a few weeks and see how it goes.

In terms of the season in general, we’ve played alright in patches, got a couple of big away wins, and it is seriously worth remembering we’ve played 4 of the ‘big 6’ already, half of our games. I doubt any other teams have had that? And our home games, where a lot of the teams around us have got points, 3 of the 4 of them have been big 6. We’ve yet to have a game where I look at, especially at home, and just think ‘that has to be 3 points’. They’re all still yet to come, so unless we go through those games and look dreadful, I will reserve my worries for then.

That said, I was still really a bit more hopeful for this season, and one point from these home games just isn’t good enough. At St Marys, we just simply have to make it a tougher place for teams to get points, and we’ve conceded 10 goals in 4 games here already.

Agree with you.

As much as I love the high press game I don't think this squad can perfect it adequately enough, we lasted 5-10 minutes yesterday causing them problems then either ran out of steam or lost their focus.

Our midfield is not an athletic and mobile bunch. High press needs that to harry and pressure. Chelsea closed down our 3 as by the time they control the ball they were on us. Kante and co were far too mobile and nippy.

Rarely have we developed young players in this mould and I despair to think how we will ever produce this. Is Jaidi really the type to do so??

BIB: Is that true? If so, as a percentage or actual numbers?. Either way watching on tv yesterday once again if I couldn't see it with my own eyes I'd have assumed we were playing away. A while ago there were mutterings from the players that SMS wasn't intimidating enough. Away teams must search us out on the fixture list for an easy day out, on *and* off the pitch.

Thinks it’s a bit of a myth.

There is a requirement to offer 3k seats to away supporters or 10% which ever is the lower.

Ironically the numbers offered to away teams in the league has reduced slightly due to the fact that the first couple of rows are now no longer available.

Thinks it’s a bit of a myth.

There is a requirement to offer 3k seats to away supporters or 10% which ever is the lower.

Ironically the numbers offered to away teams in the league has reduced slightly due to the fact that the first couple of rows are now no longer available.

Away fans get 3300 at St Mary's, well over 3000 and over 10%.

It's not a myth, we're the nicest team to visit in the league.

I was told there is a boardroom battle going on currently between Kat and Gao .......Kat not happy he hasnt done what he promised with investment , Gao not happy with a woman meddling .

Very Good source .

I can actually back this up for once. Have it on very good authority she's trying to take legal action against him.

I was told there is a boardroom battle going on currently between Kat and Gao .......Kat not happy he hasnt done what he promised with investment , Gao not happy with a woman meddling .

Very Good source .

I can actually back this up for once. Have it on very good authority she's trying to take legal action against him.

Excellent, perhaps the idiots who abuse on here can now STFU

Very Good source .

This rumour was doing the rounds on twitter too - talk of Kat suing Gao for breach of contract.

Very Good source .

Not sure if true (I’m dubious) and, if so, what it relates to but unless there were very specific guarantees about investment (unlikely) it seems the type of thing that would be unenforceable or very hard to prove. I suspect the reality is much more prosaic and the issue is about process or her rights rather than anything strategic or substantive regarding how the club is run as a whole - never mind whether Goa is investing enough :lol:

Edited by shurlock

Very Good source .

This does not surprise me in the slightest.

There were very clear warnings that the Gao takeover was not a good thing for the club. If she is taking legal action against him then it perhaps shows that she had more concern for the future of the club than many have given her credit for, but it's disappointing she couldn't see / didn't heed the warnings.

Will be very interesting to see how this plays out. But when the team is performing as poorly as it is, a boardroom battle is the very last thing we need.

There is a requirement as I say to offer 3k or 10%.Thats a fact.

Chelsea’s allocation yesterday was 3289

Obviously at grounds like Bournemouth the numbers are restricted to way below 3k and similarly clubs if you take your full allocation the club pay for any unused tickets.

In addition the way grounds are configured it would be impractical to restrict the numbers to exactly 3k so at some grounds like St Mary’s the numbers are slightly more than the minimum number. Southampton aren’t unique in that indeed clubs like Newcastle offer very close to that number .

As for the claim that Saints offer the most sorry that’s a myth indeed Burnley offer 3931, Wolves 4500.

Thanks, although who thought anything could go wrong with Gao buying the club? I mean he only failed FAPP the first time....

Although the cynic in me says that it's more to do with him not purchasing the other 20%.

Not going to pretend yesterday, or the first 8 games in general haven't been very disappointing, but I do feel the overreaction has been a little bit over the top.

I wasn’t expecting anything from yesterday but it was definitely worse than I feared. Defensively we are shot at the moment, but is it much of a surprise when we seem to have 2 new faces in every week? The only constant has been Bednerak. We’ve had a different right back almost every game, a different other CB almost every game and Bertrand has only just come back in from the cold. Ralph seriously needs to stop tinkering with the back four, or back five, and just pick something and stick to it so some partnerships can develop. I'd personally like to see after the international break Cedric, Danso, Benderak, Bertrand for a few weeks and see how it goes.

In terms of the season in general, we’ve played alright in patches, got a couple of big away wins, and it is seriously worth remembering we’ve played 4 of the ‘big 6’ already, half of our games. I doubt any other teams have had that? And our home games, where a lot of the teams around us have got points, 3 of the 4 of them have been big 6. We’ve yet to have a game where I look at, especially at home, and just think ‘that has to be 3 points’. They’re all still yet to come, so unless we go through those games and look dreadful, I will reserve my worries for then.

That said, I was still really a bit more hopeful for this season, and one point from these home games just isn’t good enough. At St Marys, we just simply have to make it a tougher place for teams to get points, and we’ve conceded 10 goals in 4 games here already.

It's worth considering that 1 point from an awful Man United and awful 10 man Spurs could be viewed as 5 points dropped. We lose heavily in games that we don't play well and fail to win when we play ok. We'd be right in the sh*t if we hadn't scraped the wins over Brighton and Sheff Utd.

Thanks, although who thought anything could go wrong with Gao buying the club? I mean he only failed FAPP the first time....

Although the cynic in me says that it's more to do with him not purchasing the other 20%.

Wouldn’t be surprised (if true) it has something to do with the latter - from personal experience lets just say the mainland Chinese don’t have a great reputation for paying on time or whats contractually obligated.

Edited by shurlock

As we saw again yesterday, the away fans behind the goal have more influence on what happens on the pitch at St Mary's than the home fans do. You just know that any 50/50 refereeing decision at the Northam end is going to go the way of the away team. Our potentially most vocal fans being hidden away in a corner doesn't help.

Rumour of a possible courtroom battle between Kat and Gao have been doing the rounds for a while now.

Thought it was fanciful cobblers so didn’t bother posting about it......apparently not.

This was one of the reasons I posted about a few NDAs possibly being put in place last week....to be signed by many right across the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a requirement as I say to offer 3k or 10%.Thats a fact.

Chelsea’s allocation yesterday was 3289

Obviously at grounds like Bournemouth the numbers are restricted to way below 3k and similarly clubs if you take your full allocation the club pay for any unused tickets.

In addition the way grounds are configured it would be impractical to restrict the numbers to exactly 3k so at some grounds like St Mary’s the numbers are slightly more than the minimum number. Southampton aren’t unique in that indeed clubs like Newcastle offer very close to that number .

As for the claim that Saints offer the most sorry that’s a myth indeed Burnley offer 3931, Wolves 4500.

No they don’t, FFS you have no idea what you’re talking about, Burnley and Wolves numbers possibly for FA cup.

We give more than any other side. Most clubs take segregation out of the 3000 so actually give less.

This, and what also drives me mad is we were 3-1 down yet we still bring everyone back when they have a corner so lo and behold we clear and it comes straight back.

We do this for every opposition corner which just invites them to do as they please, leave Redmond up and at least gives them something to think about.

Yes and another thing is our obligatory throwins, wait for the full back to make his way up, the opponents know whats's next, a couple show and eventually the throw happens and is passed back to the thrower. Of course it all went wrong yesterday Valery burst through to the bye line, a first and put Ings in for the goal.

First to the ball should take it quickly and other players should get close to take the ball. We then have movement and momentum, not three involved and seven others stood on their heels spectating.

That's probably far more likely.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

As we saw again yesterday, the away fans behind the goal have more influence on what happens on the pitch at St Mary's than the home fans do. You just know that any 50/50 refereeing decision at the Northam end is going to go the way of the away team. Our potentially most vocal fans being hidden away in a corner doesn't help.
Actually the ref was probably better for us than Chelsea yesterday didn't really have a problem with his desicions.

You also have it the wrong way round what happens on the pitch influences the crowd.

The only time saints fans perked up yesterday was for a few minutes after our goal. Nice as would be for our fans to sing for the full 90 we are all affected by what's going on on the pitch (like fans of every club it's not some special saints disease) if the boys in red white give us something on the pitch to cheer, not even winning just effort and fight, we will be noisy.

Sadly yesterday it was difficult for anyone to get excited about the dog excrement our lads where serving up.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

I've been saying this for a long time now. Leave a speed merchant in the centre circle and that immediately ties up two opposition defenders. Yet again yesterday we saw hoofed clearances to nowhere.

I've been saying this for a long time now. Leave a speed merchant in the centre circle and that immediately ties up two opposition defenders. Yet again yesterday we saw hoofed clearances to nowhere.

This. A million times, this.

No they don’t, FFS you have no idea what you’re talking about, Burnley and Wolves numbers possibly for FA cup.

We give more than any other side. Most clubs take segregation out of the 3000 so actually give less.

So why is this published?

Away fans who make the trip to Turf Moor are housed within the David Fishwick Stand which lies on the Western side of the pitch behind the goal. The standard allocation of around 3,931 doesn’t quite fill the entirety of the stand which is reserved solely for the travelling fans. The number of tickets released can increase for higher-profile matches such as the Premier League and FA Cup however.

So why is this published?

Away fans who make the trip to Turf Moor are housed within the David Fishwick Stand which lies on the Western side of the pitch behind the goal. The standard allocation of around 3,931 doesn’t quite fill the entirety of the stand which is reserved solely for the travelling fans. The number of tickets released can increase for higher-profile matches such as the Premier League and FA Cup however.

That can only be for cup matches, the most they give away fans in the league is around 2,300 and that end is split with home fans.

Who do you suggest. From what I've seen we do not have a 'speed merchant'. We don't seem to have anyone who can run quite fast.