Pompey vs Saints - Sold Out

Saint_lambden

pff what a load of bull 2k tickets when the stand holds 2.8K

hopefully many of the Saints away travel lot will be tempted by the curry & pint deal and watching the game at St Marys to free up some of the tickets

Surprised no travel restrictions put on ie special trains, going to makes things interesting with Saints fans making their own way there and mixing with the skates on the trains

Presumably they’ll do something with the trains. Hants Police tweeted something along the lines of having plans for them. Wouldn’t surprise me to see non stop services from Soton.

Any saints ‘fan’ who sells their ticket for a profit is a c**t and should be ashamed of themselves.

Absolutely, but as someone who followed all the way down to league one and back and has eventually been priced out of getting a season ticket I am more than happy to take advantage of the new-age fan who doesn't care.

Absolutely, but as someone who followed all the way down to league one and back and has eventually been priced out of getting a season ticket I am more than happy to take advantage of the new-age fan who doesn't care.

I will also be happy to compensate anyone who qualifies for a ticket and doesn't want to go If they sell me their ticket !

Presumably they’ll do something with the trains. Hants Police tweeted something along the lines of having plans for them. Wouldn’t surprise me to see non stop services from Soton.

Yeah, those plans. Finally leaves Southampton Central at 7:15pm, Signal failure at Swanwick around 7:30pm, 30min delay, something on the track at Porchester, 10min delay, arrive at fratton around 8:45pm. Return journey leaves approx. 12:30am.

One thing's for sure, "Sha-la-la" is gonna be ringing round the sh*thole come full time, let's hope it's us ramming it back down their throats again. At least it might give us a chance to hear something different from the usual constant and droney OWTS, hardly suitable for a 'passionate' derby.

How about throwing something else back in their faces? When we start scoring, for one night only, we should embrace the "scummer" - nice and easy (to Amazing Grace) but loud and punchy "scummer, scummer, scummer, scummer.........". Kind of own it.

I'll be on the Isle of Strange Relationships early in the afternoon, minding my own business and hoping to stay under the radar.

Then quietly getting into the Palace of Congealment, morphing into a shirt-wearing fanatical Saints fan for the glorious victory.

Escape plans also in place, but top secret.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

No scarfers

No face painters or silly hats

No fatties in replica kits, in fact no replica kits & no fatties

Don’t sing F/Off Pompey, Pompey F/Off, as some idiots will mistake it for their support being loud

Don’t spend any money in the ground

Don’t make us look like utter mongs on TV

Don’t reduce us to their level

Drink plenty of alcohol before but don’t get paralytic

Be loud & passionate

No scarfers

Don’t sing F/Off Pompey, Pompey F/Off, as some idiots will mistake it for their support being loud

Be loud & passionate

What about smashing up the toilets?

No scarfers

Be loud & passionate

Good lad.

Hope they get the trains right for once. Missed the first half of 2 games down there due to them co(king it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's plenty of trains, can even go via Eastleigh / Hedge End route, don't need to catch the one the police ask you to. I hate the idea being squashed on a packed train, will get a quieter option with couple of cans, there will be plenty of lads doing that.

No scarfers

Be loud & passionate

100% right with this, especially the "Don’t sing F/Off Pompey, Pompey F/Off" bit. F*ck knows how many times people have done this at games against those c*nts and not realised that people watching on TV think it's them.

pff what a load of bull 2k tickets when the stand holds 2.8K

hopefully many of the Saints away travel lot will be tempted by the curry & pint deal and watching the game at St Marys to free up some of the tickets

Surprised no travel restrictions put on ie special trains, going to makes things interesting with Saints fans making their own way there and mixing with the skates on the trains

Won't happen. The trains from Soton will be delayed and held to arrive at the last minute and they'll be too busy for anyone to get on in any Skate neighbourhoods.

If you want to mix with Skates you'll have to get there early in the day and be a bit sly about it.

100% right with this, especially the "Don’t sing F/Off Pompey, Pompey F/Off" bit. F*ck knows how many times people have done this at games against those c*nts and not realised that people watching on TV think it's them.
What about " wooooooooh skate bastards OHH AAAHHHH ! I wanna know ohhhohhoo why your a bunch of ****s! ( Djen Lovren song)

Would it be worth maybe having The Committee create a You Tube tutorial so those attending know what they should do at the game?

any expectations as to what this bracket this will get down to? currently sitting on 8 aways as Sheffield doesn't count :(

I would be amazed if you didnt get a tickey with 8. Providing yoy buy when the tictets are availble to those with 8 away games,

All these rules about what we can do and can't do at the game, how will anybody who doesn't read this forum know what is and isn't acceptable...

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

I'm confused. But as I've been supporting Saints for over 50 years, and I've always worn what I like, had a drink where I like, travelled independently and generally done my own thing, I will be doing precisely the same for this game.

You'll spot me. I'm the old, bald, rather fat one wearing colours.

Can someone summarise what we can and cant wear/do/sing, bullet points would be enough

Nah sod the bullet points.

If we can get a visual enactment of what one should look like, what one should eat and what one should chant, then that would be great :lol:

Nah sod the bullet points.

If we can get a visual enactment of what one should look like, what one should eat and what one should chant, then that would be great :lol:

Will there be a dress rehearsal before hand and when will it be? As to meet the specified criteria to attend I will be needing to eat dust for the next 2 and a half weeks.................bet some of the Fan Police above will be rushing to hide behind me when it kicks off! :D

I'm confused. But as I've been supporting Saints for over 50 years, and I've always worn what I like, had a drink where I like, travelled independently and generally done my own thing, I will be doing precisely the same for this game.

You'll spot me. I'm the old, bald, rather fat one wearing colours.

Aaah you and me both mate, pretty much exactly the same (but I've got hair... [emoji41]) . Do you know anybody who can lend me a hoodie so I can get into this one....?

Aaah you and me both mate, pretty much exactly the same (but I've got hair... [emoji41]) . Do you know anybody who can lend me a hoodie so I can get into this one....?

come on Micky it takes a bit more effort than that you have to dress like a proper casual

51XB1VD3KWL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

or though 80s retro might be acceptable (please check with the committee)

8f01444da8788abb88f6bbff8dc76fa1.jpg

come on Micky it takes a bit more effort than that you have to dress like a proper casual

51XB1VD3KWL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

or though 80s retro might be acceptable (please check with the committee)

8f01444da8788abb88f6bbff8dc76fa1.jpg

Hang on Doddy - what about those of us who ran the gauntlet back half of the 70’s

Half the gobshoites on the committee would soil their Calvins if we turned the clock back. Still makes the thread entertaining :p

Hang on Doddy - what about those of us who ran the gauntlet back half of the 70’s

Half the gobshoites on the committee would soil their Calvins if we turned the clock back. Still makes the thread entertaining :p

Think you might be right there, saw the other day that those committee dins revealed who they are :scared:

Bit before my time mate I did have a quick goggle search for 1970s football and got this image reckon you got the legs to pull it off?

ad-girls.jpg?w=640&h=725

Bit before my time mate I did have a quick goggle search for 1970s football and got this image reckon you got the legs to pull it off?

ad-girls.jpg?w=640&h=725

Amazingly yes!!.............it’s just north of them where it goes wrong!:scared::D

As an aside

Whilst discussing acceptable wardrobe to attend p*mpey.........any advice as to what to wear on Tuesday night for sitting in the Itchen.